Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Is trump a sexual predator?
Yes 94 46.31%
Maybe 17 8.37%
No 92 45.32%
Voters: 203. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-14-2016, 08:21 PM

2,630 posts, read 1,450,596 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by lifeexplorer View Post
Did they get the consent from Hillary?
This is silly and somewhat naivete.

Old 10-14-2016, 08:21 PM

20,702 posts, read 12,497,754 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by love roses View Post
The things I've learned about these women and their stories lead me to believe they aren't true. Like armrests on the seats being raised up. Back then, they didn't raise up. How come noone else tried to help her if she was in fact distressed?
Armrests did raise at that time.

Old 10-14-2016, 08:22 PM

9,828 posts, read 9,386,595 times
What's his point? That the story would be more believable if the woman was hotter?

He also attacked HRC's looks at the same rally...did he bet someone that he could lose Mondale-style in this hyper partisan era?

Old 10-14-2016, 08:23 PM

9,249 posts, read 26,644,673 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by foundapeanut View Post
Trump supporters can't help but continue to make up stuff about Clinton.
Was at a function recently and some guys started talking about the Clinton's being 'convicted.'

I said Oh really, tell me what they were convicted of? blank stares for 15 seconds - 'Well they should be!'

Have some integrity in your life, for God's sake.
Hillary supporters can't help themselves by continuing to deflect and saying everything about Clinton is made up. Just because you guys keep saying it doesn't mean it's not.

Old 10-14-2016, 08:23 PM

4,176 posts, read 6,322,581 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by southward bound View Post
Bothered, yes. But maybe they're looking to America's future, not Trump's past. After all, what a Clinton administration would do to the country in 4 years just through Supreme Court appointments will affect us all for decades after Hillary is out office. That is real damage to our country for years to come.

This may explain why Trump supporters are loyal. They've found a man who is not beholden to anyone, and whom the entrenched Establishment (apparently in both parties) and media want to destroy. There must be a reason for such fervor on their part.

Bill Bennett wrote about this back in 2015:

The over-the-top reaction to Trump by politicians of both parties, the media, and the biggest corporations of America has been so swift and insanely angry that it suggests they are all threatened and frightened.
It’s no coincidence that everyone has gotten together to destroy The Donald. It’s because most of the other politicians are part of the a good old boys club. They talk big, but they won’t change a thing. They are all beholden to big-money donors. They are all owned by lobbyists, unions, lawyers, gigantic environmental organizations, and multinational corporations – like Big Pharmacy or Big Oil. Or they are owned lock, stock, and barrel by foreigners like George Soros owns Obama or foreign governments own Hillary and their Clinton Foundation donations.

These run-of-the-mill establishment politicians are all puppets owned by big money. But there’s one man who isn’t beholden to anyone. There’s one man who doesn’t need foreigners, or foreign governments, or George Soros, or the United Auto Workers, or the teacher’s union, or the Service Employees International Union, or the Bar Association to fund his campaign.

What I See Happening In a Trump Presidency By Bill Bennett | Obama Birthplace Controversy

Agree here. There are things Trump has said and policies he has proposed that don't align with my values/beliefs. That said, the next President will be Hillary Clinton or Not-Hillary-Clinton and, in this case, Not-Hillary-Clinton happens to be Donald Trump. If it were Daffy Duck, them I'm voting for Daffy Duck!

With Hillary, we can rest assured that she'll never support pro-growth economic policy under any circumstance nor will she ever support repeal of Obamacare. She'll never reduce the size of the government; never reduce regulations; never reduce taxes; never simplify taxes.

Old 10-14-2016, 08:24 PM

20,702 posts, read 12,497,754 times
https://www.yahoo.com/tv/marlee-matl...212000747.html

Matlin's response comes on the heels of allegations by Richard Hatch earlier this week, in which he said he witnessed Trump during the taping of Celebrity Apprentice making sexual comments to both Matlin and Lisa Rinna.
"Watching him in the boardroom making sexual comments ... to all of the women on the Apprentice, it was obvious that that's just a part of who he is," Hatch told People. "It was obvious and it was grotesque. It was blatant and it was frequent. He did it with Lisa Rinna; He did it with Marlee Matlin. He did it with whomever happened to be there at the time."
The Survivor winner went on to claim that with Matlin, "No matter how she responded, no matter how politely, he would push it a step further with comments about her looks, and how she was making him feel, and about what he thought of her, and how happy he would be to do something with her."

Old 10-14-2016, 08:25 PM

8,061 posts, read 4,872,728 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wilful View Post
I was just quoting what your team said - were they lying?
No charges, no investigations and never seen the light of day until now.

Old 10-14-2016, 08:27 PM

9,249 posts, read 26,644,673 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
No one is a zombie. It was Hillary or Bernie...not many choices. What's your excuse for Trump when you had dozens to chose from, most who would be winning this election. Yet Trump is losing. Personally, I vote for the supreme court. Does that make me a zombie, of course not.
Yet it was barely Bernie. With all the Clinton camp did to him, he didn't stand a chance. That alone should make people wary of her.

1,009 posts, read 706,893 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
Do you know what is going on in the row in front of you or the other side of the aisle?

Speaking as a woman if a man is groping me against my will I would be screaming , cursing and whenever else to defend myself especially if its in public , now unless I am enjoying it , it is consensual and say nothing .

6,977 posts, read 5,690,527 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donna-501 View Post
https://www.yahoo.com/tv/marlee-matl...212000747.html

Matlin's response comes on the heels of allegations by Richard Hatch earlier this week, in which he said he witnessed Trump during the taping of Celebrity Apprentice making sexual comments to both Matlin and Lisa Rinna.
"Watching him in the boardroom making sexual comments ... to all of the women on the Apprentice, it was obvious that that's just a part of who he is," Hatch told People. "It was obvious and it was grotesque. It was blatant and it was frequent. He did it with Lisa Rinna; He did it with Marlee Matlin. He did it with whomever happened to be there at the time."
The Survivor winner went on to claim that with Matlin, "No matter how she responded, no matter how politely, he would push it a step further with comments about her looks, and how she was making him feel, and about what he thought of her, and how happy he would be to do something with her."
"sexual comments"

seems much more severe and damaging than an e mail putting a hit out on judge scalia or wild bill raping a minor on video.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.