Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Is trump a sexual predator?
Yes 94 46.31%
Maybe 17 8.37%
No 92 45.32%
Voters: 203. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-12-2016, 06:23 PM

40,951 posts, read 49,189,517 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cali Doll View Post
Someone has to be sick in the head to continue to support Trump in light of everything.
Someone has to be absolutely nuts to support Crooked Hillary with all she's done.

You think she was hiding anything with those 33k deleted emails? The woman is the most dishonest person to ever run for the office.

Old 10-12-2016, 06:23 PM

4,754 posts, read 2,976,993 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariadne22 View Post
That wasn't the question. The question is why do you believe Juanita Broderick and don't believe Trump accusers? Your failure to answer speaks for itself.
The leap you make is just astounding. Clinton supporters shouldn't even ask that question considering how they wanted to quickly dismiss Juanita Broderick, etc. Now you want to ask that question and get defensive when it gets turned back?

Old 10-12-2016, 06:24 PM

46,281 posts, read 27,099,738 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seacove View Post
I find it very sad that Trump supporters ignore Trump essentially fantasizing about a prepubescent child and point fingers at someone else instead him.
I find it sad that someone is willing to put someone in charge of our economy who was impeached for lying.

Old 10-12-2016, 06:25 PM

25,580 posts, read 56,482,264 times
I don't think there was anything to hide in those emails. I think she knows the 'vast r-wing conspiracy' will never stop pulling words out of context and repeating lies often enough until people (like you) believe them.

Old 10-12-2016, 06:26 PM

26,497 posts, read 15,074,947 times
Cue all of the people who excused Bill Clinton to now condemn Trump.

Cue people who condemned Bill Clinton to excuse Trump.

We get more of these types, not because of Bill Clinton or Trump, but because of ourselves excusing them.

I wish these ladies would have spoken up during the primaries.

21,989 posts, read 15,713,056 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eddiehaskell View Post
Where did Trump admit to sexual assault? The glaring difference is that many people Bill attacked came forward in a timely manner....not 45 years later and only 4 weeks before a heated election with a media that's proven to work for the Clintons.
Trump himself admitted it on that recording.

46,281 posts, read 27,099,738 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cali Doll View Post
Someone has to be sick in the head to continue to support Trump in light of everything.

Hey, want a cigar?

I did not have sexual relations with that woman....oh wait...

Who was impeached for lying 9and no, (I Know not about sexual assault), and you want him in charge of our economy? LOL...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seacove View Post
Trump himself admitted it on that recording.
What recording? Provide a link.

Old 10-12-2016, 06:27 PM

16,376 posts, read 22,486,570 times
More women will come forward. Watch and see.

They are going to see the other women tell their stories and they will come forward because they know it's the truth. Just like the Bill Cosby situation.

Many of the women likely told other people before - such as their friends or co-workers or even their boss.

Old 10-12-2016, 06:27 PM

491 posts, read 319,727 times
Trumps conduct is sickening, and I can't defend it.

But I have to say that it is extremely unethical journalism for the (supposedly unbiased) mainstream media to dig up as much dirt on Trump (or any Republican), hold onto that information for months and months, release the dirt at the most damaging time, and then scream how they have "BREAKING NEWS." It's all so predictable, but sadly many GOP primary voters were too stupid to realize that this is exactly how the liberal media works.

Honestly, Republicans should have learned a valuable lesson from the last week of the 2000 campaign, when the liberal media reported on a decades-old drunk driving incident involving George W. Bush and called it "BREAKING NEWS." That dirty tactic on the part of the liberal media nearly cost GWB the White House, and was undoubtedly responsible for the Florida clusterf*ck that followed. Had the drunk driving incident never been reported--or if the media actually reported the story months before the election--GWB would have won Florida handily, and Democrats wouldn't have spent years and years calling Bush an "illegitimate" president.

Old 10-12-2016, 06:28 PM

30,253 posts, read 23,737,137 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariadne22 View Post
Who the h*ll cares? Totally irrelevant. Bill isn't running for President. Why do you insist on bringing this up???

Or, are you saying, the American public should ignore all this and knowingly elect a sexual predator???

I will bet the ranch Trump's true history is a whole helluva lot worse than what has been disclosed so far. Way worse. He's been messing with women right up to this day. No doubt. No doubt, whatsoever.
No, he's not running for president, but he will be in the White House if she wins. He will be the first lady.

Michele had her projects.

Nancy had her projects.

I don't remember Barbara's projects.

It's pretty clear that Hillary had her projects.

He will be in a position of influence...he's a gDAMNED rapist who does NOT belong in the White House. He actually DID it, Trump just talks a bunch of crap. HINT: Doing is worse, by far, than talk.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections