Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Is trump a sexual predator?
Yes 94 46.31%
Maybe 17 8.37%
No 92 45.32%
Voters: 203. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-16-2016, 02:57 PM

15,047 posts, read 8,865,299 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serious Conversation View Post
My biggest concern is why NOW, as opposed to earlier in the election cycle.
Because Trump decided to make Bill Clinton's sex life his main campaign issue. Trump is so stupid he didn't realize opening that door was inviting us all in to see his own sordid past with women. And the woman he molested decided not to let him get away with it. And I say good for them.

Old 10-16-2016, 03:01 PM

46,260 posts, read 27,064,278 times
Quote:
It wasn't until 2012 when the Banks’ accuser recanted her story that he got his life back and was declared an innocent man. He wound up serving five years and two months in prison and five years of high custody parole.

So easy to ruin a mans life......

Wrongfully convicted Brian Banks disgusted by Brock Turner ruling - NY Daily News

Old 10-16-2016, 03:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordBalfor View Post
I NEVER SAID THAT.
Is that easy enough for ya?

If you disagree with that, show me where I said I know all. As usual you are playing fast and loose with the facts.

Ken
Your inability to understand the use of the COMMA is amazing....

Old 10-16-2016, 03:03 PM

7,982 posts, read 4,281,920 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2sleepy View Post
Same here, I am 69, the first time it happened to me I was 13 my brother's best friend who was 20 took me for a ride in his new car. He drives onto a dirt road and parks in a wooded area. He grabbed me and kissed me, then put his hands in my bra and I couldn't move he was all over me, I was shaking so hard...it was only when he let go of me to unzip his pants that I was able to open the car door and run. When I was almost home he pulled up to the curb and said "if you ever tell I will kill you" I never told anyone, I didn't believe that he would kill me but I somehow felt that I had done something to encourage him, or could have done more to stop him.

Then there was the boss who would rub himself against me from behind every chance he got and then coyly apologize when I would quickly moved away. I quit that job and got another one, and this time the boss called me into his office, closed the door and pinned me against the wall and kissed me then put his hand in my bra, he was strong and I couldn't move away. I told him several times to let go of me and he finally did with the admonishment "this never happened". I never told anyone about those incidents either, at the time I was single and raising two kids alone and there were no witnesses, so while telling might have been the noble thing to do, it is unlikely that anyone would have believed me and it would have resulted in me losing my job and probably ending up homeless with two kids. There were other incidents, less remarkable but they also involved unwanted sexual advances and I know that I am not the only one because every female friend of mine has similar stories.
Wow. I'm sorry you had to deal with that.

So, we've seen several similar stories from C-D ladies...and I'm certain there are many, many more. That's why I am flabbergasted when I see female Trump fans say they don't believe Trump's accusers because they didn't report it immediately. I mean, seriously?? I am dumbfounded that a woman would say that.

Old 10-16-2016, 03:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyJude514 View Post
Because Trump decided to make Bill Clinton's sex life his main campaign issue. Trump is so stupid he didn't realize opening that door was inviting us all in to see his own sordid past with women. And the woman he molested decided not to let him get away with it. And I say good for them.
Damn, last I checked, INNOCENT until proven guilty....as long as you are a dem....a repub....well hell....you're guilty.....period, end of story....

Old 10-16-2016, 03:05 PM

20,460 posts, read 26,313,993 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
Your inability to understand the use of the COMMA is amazing....
Still waiting for you to tell me I said I know all.
Apparently you can't.

Ken

Old 10-16-2016, 03:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordBalfor View Post
Still waiting for you to tell me I said I know all.
Apparently you can't.

Ken
I never said you did, but your ability to understand punctuation, is clearly evident....

However, maybe you can show me where I said this? Can you? We shall see.....No need to quote the post with the COMMA......

Old 10-16-2016, 03:29 PM

12,755 posts, read 9,638,961 times
Quote:
Damn, last I checked, INNOCENT until proven guilty....as long as you are a dem....a repub....well hell....you're guilty.....period, end of story....
trump's behavior is now in the court of public opinion, not a court of law.

Since I've had my own experiences with unwanted sexual advances by men, and have read of many others right here in this thread, I tend to believe the women.

Old 10-16-2016, 03:34 PM

20,460 posts, read 26,313,993 times
Quote:
I never said you did, but your ability to understand punctuation, is clearly evident....

However, maybe you can show me where I said this? Can you? We shall see.....No need to quote the post with the COMMA......
Here you go (in red):

Quote:
I misspelled a word and you don't have the ability to figure that out? Well, MR Boeing, maybe your not as good as you think.

I'll make it easy for you kenny, why did you have to proclaim that because you worked at Boeing for 25 years, you know all?

Is that easy enough for ya?
Ken

Old 10-16-2016, 03:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox Terrier View Post
trump's behavior is now in the court of public opinion, not a court of law.
Agreed, but you were voting hillary anyway, right? Or are you saying that if these allegations never came up, you'd be voting trump?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox Terrier View Post
Since I've had my own experiences with unwanted sexual advances by men, and have read of many others right here in this thread, I tend to believe the women.
I'm sorry of your experiences, and all others....

But:

Quote:
It wasn't until 2012 when the Banks’ accuser recanted her story that he got his life back and was declared an innocent man. He wound up serving five years and two months in prison and five years of high custody parole.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.