Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Is trump a sexual predator?
Yes 94 46.31%
Maybe 17 8.37%
No 92 45.32%
Voters: 203. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-12-2016, 07:32 PM

7,068 posts, read 6,427,476 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaymondChandlerLives View Post
Your double standards and victim-blaming are nauseating.
The one who picks on trumps abuse of woman yet ignores the activities of bills and hil going after the victim playing the "double standard" card.

That's rich ray ray.....very rich.

Sad how you want to get this type of sick-o back in the WH as "first man".

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...n-multiple-lo/

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewbieHere View Post
Didnt Bill Clinton touch some woman on the airplane? We even have video to prove it. Where is the video this time?
What, do you get off on this creepy behavior or something?

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016...lizing-camera/

Old 10-12-2016, 07:34 PM

2,612 posts, read 1,333,849 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caleb Longstreet View Post
He's got a long, long way to go to equal Bill Clinton, don't you think? Trump grabs, Bill fornicates, then lies about it while seated at the highest office, then makes us spend 80 million to prove what we knew all along........you tell me who is worse?

And your incensed with Trump grabbing an occasional asset? Please.....if Trump spent the next 10 years doing the same he STILL couldn't equal the damage Bill and Hillary have done.....not even close...keep it in perspective...
You actually equate a man having sex with with a willing partner and lying about it to a man just walking up to a woman and grabbing her genitals? Unless I am misunderstanding you....Wow! That is sad! And "grabbing an occasional asset" just comes across as being a pretty cavalier way of describing groping women. I hope I am wrong about my interpretations of what you meant here.

Old 10-12-2016, 07:35 PM

6,714 posts, read 13,925,822 times
If they can provide any proof these stories, Trump will crash and burn and take alot of his supporters with him. It is not secret that Bill Clinton and Donald Trump had a healthy taste for women. The difference is Trump is running for president while Bill Clinton is not. The right keep trying to tie them together and it will get no traction.

Old 10-12-2016, 07:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grainraiser View Post
If they can provide any proof these stories, Trump will crash and burn and take alot of his supporters with him. It is not secret that Bill Clinton and Donald Trump had a healthy taste for women. The difference is Trump is running for president while Bill Clinton is not. The right keep trying to tie them together and it will get no traction.
Nah.....look at this and the hil bots/billy supporters grunt "so, big deal".

VIDEO SURFACES=> Bill Clinton Gropes Stewardess on Plane With Cameras Rolling

This scum gets around, doesn't he?

https://www.rt.com/usa/343048-clinto...olita-express/

Old 10-12-2016, 07:39 PM

2,612 posts, read 1,333,849 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevek64 View Post
Duck/dodge/deflect. I think the actions of both of them are inappropriate. However, I see bill and enabler hil with a much longer/more severe track record of sexual predator and enabler. The one's you are going to vote for. So the direct question becomes that you keep deflecting because you don't have an appropriate answer......I haven't heard a peep out of you why you're not outraged even more so given bil's history on this matter, right up to the WH with stains and cigars, and hil for enabling/sticking by this creep and attacking the woman who were victims of sexual assault yet you cry outrage just for trump. Why is this cali?

And how can you vote/enable this behavior yet claim to be sickened by trumps behavior. I'll answer for you....because you can't justify it. And you won't answer how you can vote for clinton which will put what many feel is a sexual predator back in the WH as "First man". And an enabler of such behavior as possible president, went after the very woman accused her husband of many nasty things in large numbers.

So if you stuck with a sexual predator, your husband or wife, and helped your spouse defend against a parade of woman who said they were sexually assaulted/raped, and this individual had a history of cheating on you on the world stage, right in the WH, you wouldn't be an enabler, eh?

And voting for a woman who's husband many feel is a sexual predator by his actions, right in the WH with cigars and stains on blue dresses, you're ok for enabling/voting this ticket and have this creep as "First man"? So indeed, you are truly enabling this behavior as "it's ok!" with your vote. Most normal/decent people wouldn't vote for such a creep, let alone their daugher date such a creep, yet you appear to want to put them right in the WH.

You don't want to vote for trump for the same reason? Cool. I get it. But to say you'll vote for the hil/bil side instead with a much larger history of the same thing you whine/complain about with trump, and the possible "first man" did the same thing in the WH as pres, is the height of hypocrisy.

Fox....A wink is as good as a nod to a blind horse comes to mind here. I don't know how some people can look at themselves in the mirror, be such hypocrites, but the river of denial is sure a long one.
The cigar and blue dress incidents were with a willing adult partner. No moral equivalency to what Trump is being accused of.

Old 10-12-2016, 07:39 PM

312 posts, read 266,384 times
Interesting, comes out when wikileaks reveals the corruption of Hillary

Old 10-12-2016, 07:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by robertbrianbush View Post
The cigar and blue dress incidents were with a willing adult partner. No moral equivalency to what Trump is being accused of.
here's your resolved moral equivalency equation:

https://www.rt.com/usa/343048-clinto...olita-express/

"Bill Clinton was frequent flier on pedophile’s private jet ‘Lolita Express’"

VIDEO SURFACES=> Bill Clinton Gropes Stewardess on Plane With Cameras Rolling

Notice the "unwilling partner" in the video.

As for bill clinton not running for office, he will be "first man" if she wins. And will have a big impact in the WH. So my point is simply this on this thread.....if his background doesn't matter, and hil's doesn't matter in relation to bil, then trump shouldn't matter for what many of you claim to be "outraged" about.

Old 10-12-2016, 07:45 PM

6,714 posts, read 13,925,822 times
Dude Bill Clinton is not running for office. Fair or unfair it is simply not the same.

Old 10-12-2016, 07:46 PM

25,597 posts, read 56,289,029 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar4454 View Post
it proves once and for all how craven the media is that they'd allow a rapist to get to the top of the GOP ticket before they release all the dirt on him at the midnight hour so they could help Hillary win the election.
I call that strategy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaymondChandlerLives View Post
Your double standards and victim-blaming are nauseating.
Not to mention inaccurate. Her "laughing" at the rape victim has been debunked so many times, one loses count. There truly is a vast r-wing conspiracy.

Old 10-12-2016, 07:50 PM

46,192 posts, read 26,880,522 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clark Park View Post
Donald Trump is going to court to face a Federal judge involving the rape of a girl who was 13 at the time.
Provide a link, not a blog link....

Quote:
You know that, don't you?
Nope, hell CNN is not even reporting that.

Quote:
Raping a 13 year old girl is child molestation ... pedophilia.
Allegations? Of course, however,

"The network’s investigation reveals Mr. Clinton flew on the Boeing 727 “Lolita Express” 26 times, more than doubling the previously reported 11 trips."

You know that, thought. If not you should really look into jeffery epstein, you know, the guy bill has flown with 26 times, the convicted rapest:

Quote:
In 2008 Epstein was convicted of soliciting an underage girl for prostitution and given an 18-month prison sentence,

Quote:
We know that his own former wife Ivana has accused Donald of raping her.
And profoundly denounced that allegation, because the news mis-represented.....but you knew that...

Quote:
Besides Bill is not running for president.
Neither is milina...but you lefties just don't care...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections