Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Is trump a sexual predator?
Yes 94 46.31%
Maybe 17 8.37%
No 92 45.32%
Voters: 203. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-13-2016, 09:34 AM

63,919 posts, read 46,725,169 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShiverMeTimber View Post
Oh my gosh a rich billionaire likes sexy women under the age of 35 oh my gosh the horror!!!

Skirt chaser oh my gosh!!! Kids cover your eyes this man persues women in a sexual manner!!! Gosh golly anybody but this pig!

How dare a rich man who owns miss America pagent objectify women by their looks!!!! That slob!
I was responding to the poster claiming these accusers looked more like friends of Hillary than anyone Trump would be interested in, ignoring the gap of 30 years.

Trump promised he was going to hit Hillary hard. Did he have knowledge of the impending leak of emails? Did he have a scorched earth strategy ready to roll?

No doubt the Clinton campaign expected Trump to attack Hillary by proxy of Bill, despite his claims he would not " go there".

Bill Cosby was an institution in the US. All it took was one woman to come forward and claim he drugged/ molested/ raped and the floodgates opened. Last I heard nearly 60 women have, thus far, come forward.

Both Bill and Trump seem to be cut from the same cloth as it relates to women. Unlike Bill, Trump has a 40 year history of bragging about it and publicly objectifying women to pump his own ego. You don't run for POTUS and not expect your history to haunt you.

Before this election is over, I expect Trump and Bill to compare the size of their hands on live TV.

Old 10-13-2016, 09:35 AM

35,062 posts, read 31,284,584 times
It's amazing how all this conveniently comes out weeks before an election.

Donald Trump is clearly a flawed man and I doubt he's really changed. With that said, these allegations are not new. If it was anything but a last ditch effort to keep him out of office, these stories would have come out months ago, or even last year.

Old 10-13-2016, 09:35 AM

51,650 posts, read 25,807,433 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbones View Post
What if he identified as a female that day? That's ok nowadays isn't it?
If he was dressed like Mrs. Doubtfire, it would be no problem. No one would even have noticed him.

Seems strange that folks who are all about peeking in everyone undies before they can enter a public bathroom, are just fine with Trump strolling around, gawking at young girls who are dressing.

Doesn't make a whole lot of sense.

But then, what does these days?

Old 10-13-2016, 09:36 AM

12,956 posts, read 13,671,429 times
You couldn't have a better example of Trump's arrogance. Being fully aware of his past and the skewering that Bill Clinton (and Bill Cosby) got over their past he still went forward with this charade because....."I'm Trump." Makes one wonder who is the real brains behind his so called empire.

Old 10-13-2016, 09:37 AM

35,062 posts, read 31,284,584 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
If he was dressed like Mrs. Doubtfire, it would be no problem. No one would even have noticed him.

Seems strange that folks who are all about peeking in everyone undies before they can enter a public bathroom, are just fine with Trump strolling around, gawking at young girls who are dressing.

Doesn't make a whole lot of sense.

But then, what does these days?
Trump has not gotten involved in the moral issues causes of the Republican Party.

Old 10-13-2016, 09:37 AM

9,189 posts, read 7,597,926 times
IDK. I'll go with innocent until proven guilty.

Old 10-13-2016, 09:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serious Conversation View Post
It's amazing how all this conveniently comes out weeks before an election.

Donald Trump is clearly a flawed man and I doubt he's really changed. With that said, these allegations are not new. If it was anything but a last ditch effort to keep him out of office, these stories would have come out months ago, or even last year.
Nope. This was the time to bring them out.

The Republicans had their chance and they blew it. Who knew they'd be nuts enough to nominate him at their convention this summer?

Once that happened, the Democrats started digging.

Frankly, I wouldn't be surprised if this was just the tip of the iceberg.

Old 10-13-2016, 09:39 AM

6,957 posts, read 8,490,829 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thriftylefty View Post
You couldn't have a better example of Trump's arrogance. Being fully aware of his past and the skewering that Bill Clinton (and Bill Cosby) got over their past he still went forward with this charade because....."I'm Trump." Makes one wonder who is the real brains behind his so called empire.
He's sitting on his brains!!!

Old 10-13-2016, 09:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serious Conversation View Post
Trump has not gotten involved in the moral issues causes of the Republican Party.
Smart move.

But where does that leave the Republicans who are all about "family values," and morals?

Old 10-13-2016, 09:40 AM

17,003 posts, read 12,588,356 times
Wait. A rich guy went for it? Shocking I say, Shocking. Next thing you know, celebrities and rock stars are going to start doing it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections