Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Is trump a sexual predator?
Yes 94 46.31%
Maybe 17 8.37%
No 92 45.32%
Voters: 203. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-13-2016, 07:14 PM

30,223 posts, read 23,643,056 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cali Doll View Post
Be genuine. There's not one shred of "proof" that you would consider credible.
Another liberal telling someone how they think. You all like to do that a lot, I've noticed. Keep losing credibility with every post you put up.

Old 10-13-2016, 07:15 PM

7,982 posts, read 4,271,284 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
Another liberal telling someone how they think. You all like to do that a lot, I've noticed. Keep losing credibility with every post you put up.
So, what proof would you consider credible?

Old 10-13-2016, 07:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post
She is certainly a lot more credible than creepy clown Trump.
That's rich coming from someone who is supporting someone like Hillary.

Old 10-13-2016, 07:16 PM

12,053 posts, read 10,224,090 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MustermannBB View Post
Well if Lona Bernstein says she is lying I guess this is it.......
She didn't hide the fact that he said something about a modeling gig.

Old 10-13-2016, 07:16 PM

37,315 posts, read 59,690,076 times
Quote:
Try watching the interview, and then you might get your questions answered.
Why do that and risk having your god dethroned...

Old 10-13-2016, 07:18 PM

7,982 posts, read 4,271,284 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by loves2read View Post
Why do that and risk having your god dethroned...
What in ever-loving-sanity are you talking about?

Old 10-13-2016, 07:21 PM

7,185 posts, read 3,687,639 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by otterhere View Post
Man is the natural aggressor, and if it stops when the woman says "no," that's called the birds and the bees, not sexual assault. Do you really want a man who says, "Do I have your permission to kiss you?" I wouldn't.

At any rate, we're not voting for saint (or prude) in chief; we're voting for commander in chief. Back to the platform and issues, please.

Which is more likely to do you and your family actual harm: Trump's personal affairs and man talk or Hillary's foreign affairs and immigration policy?

That's the choice; choose.

OH, it is ok then...

Man and woman waiting for elevator in an office building.

woman: hello, mr trump. nice to meet you, I work for one of the companies in your building.

scuffle ensues, woman is backed up against the wall of the elevator, kissed and fondled...

trump: yes, yes it is. See ya.

woman tells her sister, who corroborates the woman's story years later.

or

two strangers are seated in adjoining seats on a flight...

scuffle ensues, woman is fondled and goes to get a different seat for the remainder of the flight

Woman tells some friends, who corroborates the woman's story years later.

Was there any reason for the man to touch, kiss, fondle, or make any sexual advances in either of those cases? NO. Was either of those situations in any way one that would lead a woman to think the man should be touching, kissing, fondling, or making any sexual advances to her, so that she might be moved to refuse in advance? NO.

Old 10-13-2016, 07:22 PM

8,307 posts, read 3,899,164 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lisanicole1 View Post
All of this hoopla over Trump making passes at women is getting ridiculous More ridiculous is all the talking heads and liberals pretending to be appalled by it. When Bill did stuff like this liberals called it no big deal and called Republicans crazy for overreacting. Bill was actually accused of actual rape. Our country is in so much trouble on both sides.
Bill Clinton's actions were reprehensible, just as Trump's are today. Even though Clinton was a lascivious philanderer, I have never gotten the impression he is a misogynist, which is the thing that many women find especially appalling about Trump; it's his need to degrade and vilify women as well as his sexual aggression. Be that as it may, Bill is not running for President here in 2016, if he tried to do that with all his indiscretions public knowledge he would surely be defeated, just as Trump will be defeated this time. There is no double standard, but it is a very different time here in the 2016 versus the 1990's. We have a lot more visibility into every candidate.

Old 10-13-2016, 07:23 PM

Quote:
So, what proof would you consider credible?
Police report?
Complaint to airline?
Civil suit?
Charges filed?
Anyone in authority notified and having it on record, verified?

The whole "I didn't say anything because..." is bs.

You know when they could have taken Trump down with all of this? You know when more people would have believed all of this?

Back in the primaries. If they wanted to take him down with this, they should have had these ladies crawl out of the wood work back in the primaries, not just a month before the election.

No one says a THING for 11 years? For 30 years? Not a peep until a month, a MONTH before the election? Didn't say anything back in June 2015 when he announced? Didn't say anything when he hit 50% back in December, I think it was? Didn't say anything in March when he annihilated Rubio and Jeb! was gone, too? Didn't say anything when it was between him and Cruz? Didn't say anything at the Convention, or just before it? Didn't say anything all. summer. long? Didn't say a word in 11 or 30 years until one month before the election? And you expect us to believe a word that they say when there is nothing but them saying it?

How about you admit this...if this were your candidate, would YOU accept this as "proof" of anything?

I'm not going to put words in your mouth or tell you what you're thinking, but I'm going to bet that even if you won't admit it here, inside you wouldn't accept it.

Old 10-13-2016, 07:30 PM

22,350 posts, read 11,881,460 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
That's rich coming from someone who is supporting someone like Hillary.
Not only does she support Hillary but she doesn't even live in this country
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.