Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Is trump a sexual predator?
Yes 94 46.31%
Maybe 17 8.37%
No 92 45.32%
Voters: 203. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-14-2016, 07:25 AM

44,259 posts, read 64,365,577 times

Advertisements

Well, duh.

Old 10-14-2016, 07:25 AM

30,419 posts, read 20,306,967 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaymondChandlerLives View Post
Yeah, because Donald had such an uninpeacheable reputation with women before this month.

Besides, perverts like Jerry Sandusky and Jared from Subway Guy committed crimes for decades before police and the public caught on to them. Guilty or not, your logic fails.
No it doesn't, because Donald has been around women for decades in the pageant business. His character is well known by women, and none have ever previously accused him. But many have testified to his kindness and generosity, and to his gentleness.

These other guys you mention are basically nobodies. Barely public figures. Unknown to most people.

These stories are all lies, it's obvious. Too conveniently timed, right before the election. Where were they a year ago? Six months? Where?

They have been paid by Clinton's campaign. And the one, curiously, has a phone number that matches the Clinton Foundation! Stupid woman!

Old 10-14-2016, 07:27 AM

Yes it does.

Old 10-14-2016, 07:31 AM

1,219 posts, read 1,755,978 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyman at Jewel Lake View Post
Rape, sexual assault and sexual harassment don't give you a bit of a clue?
Stop, just stop!! Unlike Donald Trump's accusations, all of Bill's alleged rapes were investigated intensely by Kenneth Star in the 90s. The only smoking gun Kenneth Star ever found was the blue dress.

Old 10-14-2016, 07:33 AM

2,062 posts, read 2,549,392 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FKD19124 View Post
how about that.
Funny how the people can remember this a few weeks before the election suddenly.

Both Women Suddenly Accusing Trump Of Sexual Assault Are Hillary Clinton Supporters And Donors – American Lookout

I can't be accused of liking Donald Trump as many here know and as a woman I am always concerned about being treated with respect, but I have to say I do take most of these allegations with a grain of salt. I do not jump to believe them, however I do believe the tape recording of Donald Trump and Billy Bush is true.The talk was lewd but to be honest did not bother me too much I have heard men talk that way before and nobody thinks Donald Trump is a nice guy towards women.

What did bother me however was the interview with Howard Stern where Donald Trump brags about walking in on the beauty pageant contestants including teens while they were getting dressed. He owned the pageant and so in essence was like their boss. It is a form of sexual harassment clearly. My only question is why did nobody mention it sooner? That interview was 10 years ago.

I have to also say as a woman that it is clear from what he says that many women do allow him to get away with coming on to them so forcefully like that. Why is that ? Are they intimidated by him due to his wealth and fame? Are they goldiggers? Are they afraid of him? Again this has been going on a long time and nobody has said anything about it until now.

Last edited by vanguardisle; 10-14-2016 at 07:45 AM..

Old 10-14-2016, 07:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GearHeadDave View Post
Bill Clinton's actions were reprehensible, just as Trump's are today. Even though Clinton was a lascivious philanderer, I have never gotten the impression he is a misogynist, which is the thing that many women find especially appalling about Trump; it's his need to degrade and vilify women as well as his sexual aggression. Be that as it may, Bill is not running for President here in 2016, if he tried to do that with all his indiscretions public knowledge he would surely be defeated, just as Trump will be defeated this time. There is no double standard, but it is a very different time here in the 2016 versus the 1990's. We have a lot more visibility into every candidate.
None of this has been proven. There is only allegations, and all are highly suspect. The man has been described by women who know him personally, and have for years, as kind, generous, a gentleman, etc. I've heard them describe Trump with my own ears.

These women are Hillary shills. They are being paid. This is what Democrats do, especially Hillary Clinton. This isn't the first instance of her destroying lives. She also called the wives of the Benghazi victims liars to their faces. She is a despicable human being.

Old 10-14-2016, 07:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PatDJohns View Post
Stop, just stop!! Unlike Donald Trump's accusations, all of Bill's alleged rapes were investigated intensely by Kenneth Star in the 90s. The only smoking gun Kenneth Star ever found was the blue dress.
Oh, I see. So the women that accused Bill Clinton of rape were liars? But these women are to be believed? Why?

Old 10-14-2016, 07:37 AM

2,218 posts, read 1,945,508 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
All that education and they still can't escape the trailer park. Amazing !!!

A liberal education is a dumbing down process.
Taking a normally functioning brain then pickle it in anti American ideas. Set it on a shelf to ferment for a few years. Surround it in a concrete like bone structure then seal it shut never to be open again. Then give it a diploma and release it into the wild. It becomes a parasitic insect that has no useful purpose.
Wow. If this doesn't perfectly encapsulate the connection between Trump and the low-education voter, I don't know what would.

Old 10-14-2016, 07:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaymondChandlerLives View Post
Actually, some of the allegations were made MONTHS ago.

Were you too busy dreaming about the Muslim ban and Mexican wall to notice?
"Months ago?" If that was true, why no coverage till now? Never heard any of this till this week. These are lies.

Old 10-14-2016, 07:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetroWord View Post
Every once in a while, a narcissistic nationalist figurehead pops up and gets the support of the people that article in post 2 talks about. In the past, we ended up with fascist italy and nazi Germany. Fortunately, I believe this time we have enough people here in this country to prevent such a figurehead from taking over.
Yes, they are known as Trump supporters.

But you forgot to mention Barack Obama in your little analogy.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections