Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Is trump a sexual predator?
Yes 94 46.31%
Maybe 17 8.37%
No 92 45.32%
Voters: 203. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-14-2016, 08:10 AM

6,234 posts, read 8,442,558 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by FKD19124 View Post
how about that.
Funny how the people can remember this a few weeks before the election suddenly.

Both Women Suddenly Accusing Trump Of Sexual Assault Are Hillary Clinton Supporters And Donors – American Lookout
Seriously? This is shocking?

Old 10-14-2016, 08:14 AM

16,376 posts, read 22,483,864 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by UB50 View Post
In the '70s and '80s, the laws did not protect women like they do today. "Sexual harassment" was not a thing in the '70s and you couldn't go after someone for that.

I worked in sales for a newspaper in the late '70s and I put up with so much stuff, you really wouldn't
believe it today. I went to management one time over one customer and they refused to give the account to another person even though my boss knew what happened. (His attitude, really, was "Well, why not have sex with him?")

Women were treated a lot differently than they are today. Some jobs, they literally thought you would "service" your customers like a prostitute would. (Who is going to be a prostitute for a little over minimum wage?) Times have changed and it's lot better now.
Some older guys like Trump and Roger Ailes still do things like the past because they worked during those times in the 60s, 70s and 80s and they still do things now like they were done back then. It was business as usual for them and they didn't change their behavior or mindset as the decades progressed.

Old 10-14-2016, 08:14 AM

12,772 posts, read 7,976,365 times
Come on, "Donors" are you serious? The woman that Anderson Cooper interviewed yesterday said she only spent a few bucks ($5 I think) on a Hillary pin, which is technically a donation, but its not like she is writing 4, 5, or 6 figure checks here. Just about every american is invested in this election. Plenty have bumper stickers, lawn signs, buttons, and t-shirts for their selected candidates, lets not pretend like buying a $5 pin is some sort of indication of a serious donor to the campaign.

Old 10-14-2016, 08:19 AM

2,646 posts, read 1,845,938 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
None of this has been proven. There is only allegations, and all are highly suspect. The man has been described by women who know him personally, and have for years, as kind, generous, a gentleman, etc. I've heard them describe Trump with my own ears.

These women are Hillary shills. They are being paid. This is what Democrats do, especially Hillary Clinton. This isn't the first instance of her destroying lives. She also called the wives of the Benghazi victims liars to their faces. She is a despicable human being.
Trump is not a gentleman; he is a disgrace to everything I value.

Why would I vote for a man that stands up there on the podium and now claims how hurtful these allegations are to him. To insult him in front of his family. Trump has done nothing but insult everyone since the moment he decided to run for president, HE CAN SURE DISH THE FLITH OUT; BUT CAN'T STAND PEOPLE TO "HURT," HIM?

I guess what really surprises me are the people that seem to adore him. Why? People fell for Hitler's lies and promises. Don't be snowed by this man, he is totally out of control.

Old 10-14-2016, 08:22 AM

684 posts, read 514,631 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordBalfor View Post
Oh, I see. So the women that accuse Tump of these acts are liars? But the women who accused Bill Clinton are to be believed? Why?

Ken

Because Clinton's girls they have stains on their dresses

Also why wont Bill Clinton agree to an independent 3rd part DNA test to clarify the issue about his supposed black son who claims Bill abandoned.?

Old 10-14-2016, 08:24 AM

37,315 posts, read 59,862,293 times
...it to be seen what that world will look like; because even if Trump loses he is not going away, and his cult will not go away either.

My fear exactly...
I just flash back to newsreels of Hitler exhorting the German masses about making Germany great again...and how the world ignore the threat because many of them thought he was too disgusting, too sordid, too ignorant to be taken seriously.

He has managed to tap into a certain demographic that people who are old enough to remember how party politics have evolved over the past 5 decades and have seen the coarsening, the dumbing down, the outright dishonesty of both parties in manipulating objective truth have seen this element growing more powerful and acceptable, courted by certain segments of the Republican Party and others like the white power movement.

The Internet's reach into all levels of society has also facilitated the growth of niche/outlier groups because there is instant communication around the world between people of like minds...which empowers and cultivates their perception that their ideas are not weird, crazy, illogical, or unacceptable because there are others who share those views/values...

Heard an interesting discussion about Facist party in Great Britian which existed before and after WWII and how it was basically tamed/gutter by being voted out of Parliment...deligitimized as a threat to government... But as long as there are state legislatures, the House and the Senate, and even local city governments where Trump's followers can be elected and find a footing to influence government and people's lives then they are as much or more of a threat TO ME as "radical Islamic terrorists".

Old 10-14-2016, 08:24 AM

684 posts, read 514,631 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mollygee View Post
Trump is not a gentleman; he is a disgrace to everything I value.
I agree with you but let me also say I find Hillary 100 % more disgraceful than Trump.

It's time we vote the unknown 3rd party candidate just to send a message we want neither of these two

Old 10-14-2016, 08:27 AM

22,974 posts, read 27,008,828 times
Again, for all you who think Trump is guilty of these accusations, if, after the election it's proven that they are/were patently false would you DEMAND that Hillary be impeached and her campaign face fraud charges?

C'mon, time to be honest...

Old 10-14-2016, 08:28 AM

12,390 posts, read 7,096,148 times
How long before there are emails leaks showing collusion between Hillary's campaign, and these accusers?

I bet those emails are being bleachbited as we speak.

Old 10-14-2016, 08:31 AM

1,650 posts, read 1,115,284 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pbmaise View Post
I think the OP is so right!

Women in general are silly creatures and invent all this sexual assault business. Further, they put on dresses making it easy for a man to grab them by their privates because they want to be grabbed by their privates.

...This sarcastic post has been brought to you by sexual assault victims around the world who never mention their attacks by men of power or wealth.
If anybody would NOT be silent it would be someone assaulted by a rich/famous person. They could settle and not have to work a day in their lives. It's pretty routine for a woman to claim rape of a rich/famous person for a quick hush hush payout.

If anything, it's incredibly suspect that these women mysteriously come out 1 month before the election and immediately after the "locker room" tape. This is a calculated hit job.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections