Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Is trump a sexual predator?
Yes 94 46.31%
Maybe 17 8.37%
No 92 45.32%
Voters: 203. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-14-2016, 07:20 PM

68,326 posts, read 54,336,629 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by stburr91 View Post
Friends, and family of one of the other woman have also come forward and said the woman was lying.

These women's stories aren't holding up to even the most basic scrutiny.
But there are thousands and thousands in the streets of Jersey City saying it's ALL true!

Old 10-14-2016, 07:20 PM

12,547 posts, read 9,924,720 times
What's more offensive - being falsely accused of a serious crime or somewhat insulting a person that falsely accused you of a crime? If someone falsely accused me of a crime, I'd call them a lot more than ugly.

Old 10-14-2016, 07:21 PM

12,390 posts, read 7,090,784 times
What's Hillary going to do now that the stories of these women are falling apart?

What dirty trick will Hillary try next?

Old 10-14-2016, 07:22 PM

37,315 posts, read 59,819,683 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3~Shepherds View Post
Back in the day, I am sure most women were only hoping he looked their way. I think most these duds wish they had the looks and money that made women fall all over them. Plus, why the hell would a man like him do this in front of everyone knowing he could get in trouble.
I think you are right with your first two points---
He was handsome and wealthy and considered a prize catch...so he likely did have access to many many willing women. His claim to fame at military school was to be voted the class's "Ladies Man" and doesn't look like he has moved on from there in many ways...

And it does seem so illogical that a man with so many willing women would harass and take advantage of unwilling or unasked women...and seemingly in public places where he could be seen groping them...

But that is the entire allure---to dominate, to bully, to steal --in plain sight if he can-- what other men might be too afraid to do...that establishes him in his mind as the leader of the pack, the true alpha male...
He has no need to ask any woman for something as lame as permission -- he takes what he wants when HE wants it...and only from women who are beautiful enough to be worthy...
In his own words of defense..."look at her" as to why he didn't assault a victim.

He did these things because he wanted to and he could...those are the only requirements really.
The more successful he was likely the more times he did it and the more openly.

I am no psychologist but I bet there are plenty out there who are seeing Donald's reported and self-proclaimed behaviors and ticking off many of the boxes for diagnosing sexual predator, sex addict, narcissist, bi-polar (to me seems possible), and other signs of significant clinical problems...
His quack doctor certainly has no insight into his physical or mental state, but I bet others who have seen his past videos, watched his tv programs, noted the fact that he bought several beauty pageants, and loves to slap his name on anything he can could make a pretty accurate diagnosis...

Last edited by loves2read; 10-14-2016 at 07:31 PM..

Old 10-14-2016, 07:22 PM

8,603 posts, read 10,134,434 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eddiehaskell View Post
What's more offensive - being falsely accused of a serious crime or somewhat insulting a person that falsely accused you of a crime? If someone falsely accused me of a crime, I'd call them a lot more than ugly.
What's more offensive? Whatever suits the liberal agenda and takes attention away from the REAL issues - it doesn't really matter to them whether or not the accusations are true.

Old 10-14-2016, 07:26 PM

11,988 posts, read 5,287,512 times
Trump Puts Forward A Defender Who Pimped Out Young Boys To High Ranking British Politicians (UPDATED) | RedState

Quite a witness.

Old 10-14-2016, 07:27 PM

6,620 posts, read 5,004,247 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifeexplorer View Post
Did they get the consent from Hillary?
Are you implying they had a three way? It wouldn't be an affair otherwise.

Old 10-14-2016, 07:29 PM

Much more credible than Hillary donors that are making claims less than a month before the election.

Friends, and family of one of the other accusers have come forward and said the woman was lying.

The stories are falling apart quickly, Hillary better have a plan B.

Old 10-14-2016, 07:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
But there are thousands and thousands in the streets of Jersey City saying it's ALL true!
You better hope Hillary has a better plan, because this only was highly suspect from the beginning, and is rapidly falling apart.

Hillary donors making accusations less than a month before the election, come on, you dems don't even believe these women.

Old 10-14-2016, 07:33 PM

2,630 posts, read 1,453,781 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eddiehaskell View Post
This corroborates Trump's point that he could shoot someone in broad daylight in Times Sq. and his supporters would continue to follow like sheep.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.