Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Is trump a sexual predator?
Yes 94 46.31%
Maybe 17 8.37%
No 92 45.32%
Voters: 203. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-14-2016, 08:05 PM

11,755 posts, read 7,111,606 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyJude514 View Post
"On Friday, Trump said of Leeds, "Believe me, she would not be my first choice. That I can tell you. You don't know. That would not be my first choice."

https://origin-nyi.thehill.com/blogs...ttacking-their

So, Donald is not upset because he's been accused of molesting women, he's upset that people might think he molested a woman who wasn't a 10?

Listen up, America, Donald Trump only molests really hot women! And he is insulted that anyone thinks otherwise.
So he would do it then, just to a higher quality lady. Note that he didn't say, "Heck, I would never do that to any woman."

Mick

Old 10-14-2016, 08:06 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,596,242 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stburr91 View Post
Friends, and family of one of the other woman have also come forward and said the woman was lying.

These women's stories aren't holding up to even the most basic scrutiny.

Sat next to me in the airplane and groped me? She has not been in first class has she? It is not like coach seating cramped together.
Doesn't Trump have his own plane?

Old 10-14-2016, 08:07 PM

9,249 posts, read 26,685,553 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cali Doll View Post
That makes sense.

So, again, why is HRC criticized?
Well, gee Wally, maybe because she lies. She's left a trail of destruction behind her as well. You really ought to take your focus off of Trump and his ways with women and take a bite of something with more substance. Maybe take a look at all those emails. Read a few more news stories. Not fluff pieces though.

Old 10-14-2016, 08:09 PM

1,816 posts, read 1,149,786 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ELOrocks17 View Post
Its up to the accuser to provide facts to back up their accusations, not the accused to prove they are innocent. Trump already provided "proof", he said he didn't do it. There you go accuser, ball is in your court...
I was just quoting what your team said - were they lying?

Old 10-14-2016, 08:09 PM

12,390 posts, read 7,092,577 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
Do you know what is going on in the row in front of you or the other side of the aisle?
There could be a dozen people that could see over into the row next to them.

Trump has been a public figure for decades, if he was groping a woman on an plane, it would have been reported by someone.

The claims were highly suspect from the begining with them coming less than a month before the election, but with the other revelations coming to light, the claims have been largely diffused.

Hillary donors, witnesses coming forward saying the claims are false, along with the dubious timing of the claims has removed what little credibility these claims may of had.

I don't think this plan is going to be the death blow to Trump Hillary was hoping for.

Old 10-14-2016, 08:10 PM

8,061 posts, read 4,882,876 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by love roses View Post
Well, gee Wally, maybe because she lies. She's left a trail of destruction behind her as well. You really ought to take your focus off of Trump and his ways with women and take a bite of something with more substance. Maybe take a look at all those emails. Read a few more news stories. Not fluff pieces though.
The Clinton has 84 deaths and counting. We still have not figured who killed the Sanders Attorney!

Old 10-14-2016, 08:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
He will not sue them or the NYT. Know why?

First, it is in all likelihood, true.

Second, lawsuit 'Discovery.'
The things I've learned about these women and their stories lead me to believe they aren't true. Like armrests on the seats being raised up. Back then, they didn't raise up. How come noone else tried to help her if she was in fact distressed?

Old 10-14-2016, 08:14 PM

Quote:
Yes, I'm fully aware of the right-wing favorite go-tos. ^

I'm still wondering why people criticise HRC's words toward Bill's affair partners, but do not criticize Trump's words about his accusers.
Take away ALL the criticisms of Hillary and Trump and their sex lives, you still get a list just like the one you responded to.

Old 10-14-2016, 08:18 PM

Quote:
They are musicians, and they are not running for POTUS. If their were mounting sexual assault accusations against these people, I doubt the Obamas would be so cozy.
The point is not that they aren't running for president. The point is, is the hypocrisy of getting all weaked kneed in fake outrage about how someone talks in private about women, but not blinking an eye at how other people do it. And some of these musicians DO have different assault accusations. Ever hear of Chris Brown beating Rihanna?

Old 10-14-2016, 08:20 PM

46,261 posts, read 27,074,383 times
Quote:

I'm still wondering why people criticise HRC's words toward Bill's affair partners, but do not criticize Trump's words about his accusers.

To your question...one has been accused and the other has been proven to have sexual relations.....

It's not that hard to understand, unless you're a hillary supporter.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections