Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Is trump a sexual predator?
Yes 94 46.31%
Maybe 17 8.37%
No 92 45.32%
Voters: 203. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-14-2016, 11:52 PM

4,587 posts, read 2,595,547 times

Advertisements

Bamboozled I am offended. The proper term for what Trump has done is voluntarily flimflammed and hoodwinked them. It was a consensual dance of master and servant. 50 shades of grey with an angry right wing base and a tormented semi leader.

Old 10-15-2016, 12:03 AM

6,977 posts, read 5,704,681 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by biscuitmom View Post
Years, schmears.
Trump is the only one who cares what Bill did 20 years ago. At the same time he wants you to overlook what he did 5-15 years ago.
I wouldn't vote for either of them. Luckily only one of them was on the ballot I marked. I voted for HRC but those not inclined, there were other choices.
so you're essentially condoning underage rape?

Old 10-15-2016, 12:10 AM

30,350 posts, read 19,122,995 times
All of the accusers are big fat liars either looking for attention and/or money....essentially they are prostitutes.

Old 10-15-2016, 12:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wilful View Post
Mike Pence said to Matt Lauer this morning that "proof" would be forthcoming in a matter of hours proving all these claims of sexual assault against him are false.

Well many hours have passed and we are still waiting Donald, just like your tax returns!
Chirp Chirp

https://www.donaldjtrump.com/press-r...rom-john-barry

Old 10-15-2016, 12:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyJude514 View Post
"On Friday, Trump said of Leeds, "Believe me, she would not be my first choice. That I can tell you. You don't know. That would not be my first choice."

https://origin-nyi.thehill.com/blogs...ttacking-their

So, Donald is not upset because he's been accused of molesting women, he's upset that people might think he molested a woman who wasn't a 10?

Listen up, America, Donald Trump only molests really hot women! And he is insulted that anyone thinks otherwise.
Here's a factor, if the allegations were true and Trump knew he was guilty and outed, his tone might be different, mocking the accuser says to me that he's being lied about, and now we know this to be true, at least with one person who e mailed him recently.

Old 10-15-2016, 12:21 AM
Status: "everybody getting reported now.." (set 16 days ago)

29,543 posts, read 16,524,552 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceece View Post
Yeah, this stuff is so pain by numbers at this point. Need to turn people against your MALE opponent? Sex scandal, Gloria Aldred and a bunch of shaky accusations from women who see a chance to tell a story they never bothered telling anyone about before. Even if he's guilty this makes it all look fake.

Even Cosby had accusers and a bunch of people who knew the stuff he was doing, it had been Hollywood gossip forever it seems.
Bruce Jenner's gender and John Travolta's sexuality were hollywood gossip, never heard anything about Bill Cosby cheating , let alone being a rapist.

Old 10-15-2016, 12:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fitzy24 View Post
Everyone knows once you run for president, everything from your past and present comes out in the open which surprises me that Trump would put his hat in the ring.
unless he knew he was clean, if he had all these allegations hanging over him, he doesn't run because he wouldn't want to be exposed. He was naive to think that they wouldnt just make stuff up (like the movie trading places) and try and ruin his life, he underestimated the lengths that they would go to squash him.

Old 10-15-2016, 12:35 AM

6,738 posts, read 2,906,352 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wall st kid View Post
that should shut up these miserable, ignorant lefties who want to destroy America by voting for corrupt hillary. More and more dirt coming out on her every day it it all leads to an obma coverup.
They both deserve the firing squad for treason...

Old 10-15-2016, 12:42 AM

12,547 posts, read 9,926,533 times
The dems need to hire better liars.

You can tell this woman doesn't have her story together.

Her story begins with: "his hands started going up my skirt and that's when I said I don't need this and I got up".

THEN she goes on to say it lasted about 15 minutes. WTF.

When Anderson Cooper says that's a long time, she says "yeah".

Cooper pushes her a little on this saying "15 minutes is a very long time" and she responds with "Ya know, it seemed like forever". WTF. That's something people say when something happens for 30 seconds or a minute...NOT 15 minutes. 15 minutes IS forever. 15 minutes is enough time to have full on sex. LOL.

After she says it lasted 15 minutes, THEN she goes back to where her story began and repeats that she got up. Trump started doing something and she suddenly jumped up 15 minutes later?!?

They certainly had her ready to drop lines that describe the plight of women. She couldn't tell her boss because he'd say that's just how it is. "Remember the time and place" Women couldn't say anything at the time...I'd lose my job...I was a woman doing a man's job...my company wanted a token woman. Aren't those just great lines a woman could say when a female is running for president against a male?

- doesn't remember the year
- doesn't remember the season
- didn't tell staff on the plane (surely women would have sympathized)
- didn't tell any friends/family/co-workers

HOWEVER, she does remember in detail the next time she met Donald Trump..remembers the event, having a "fabulous" dress on, exactly what she was doing, that it was a glittery night and how other people were dressed. She even throws in that Trump remembers her years later and greets her by calling her a bad name (I'm assuming "bi**h"). I guess Trump really hated her for some reason.

Gotta give them credit though - she plays a great "book club" animal loving granny. Comes off rehearsed though.

Last edited by eddiehaskell; 10-15-2016 at 12:51 AM..

Old 10-15-2016, 01:12 AM

12,547 posts, read 9,926,533 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wall st kid View Post
unless he knew he was clean, if he had all these allegations hanging over him, he doesn't run because he wouldn't want to be exposed. He was naive to think that they wouldnt just make stuff up (like the movie trading places) and try and ruin his life, he underestimated the lengths that they would go to squash him.
The dems/media knew Wikileaks was dropping something. Is it any surprise the video and women come forward as soon as the leak is dropped? Assange even said it himself that governments/media will try to bury leaks they don't like...that's why he has to try and wait for the perfect timing. I imagine that's why he was smart enough to break up the Posesta hack into multiple drops. Imagine if he just released all the emails at one time last week....they would be getting absolutely zero coverage right now (barely getting any coverage anyway).

We are led to believe Russia's hacking is to be feared, but the thing to truly fear is right under our noses...that's the collusion between politics/globalist and the media which shapes our opinions. I'm not one for conspiracy theories, but it's hard to not see something going on here.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections