Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Is trump a sexual predator?
Yes 94 46.31%
Maybe 17 8.37%
No 92 45.32%
Voters: 203. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-15-2016, 01:21 AM

2,646 posts, read 1,844,387 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox Terrier View Post
That older woman who was on an airplane when trump groped her didn't even know who he was. She might have heard about him years later but, believe it or not, some people don't automatically jump to 'sue for money', unlike trump.
The older woman was much younger back when Trump allegedly groped her. She is still a beautiful woman. Trump makes me sick. He can't show any regrets or apologize for his rude, crass, ways with women and then keep his mouth shut. Oh no, he says look at her, really??? Guess he will never learn.

Someone said that we women are just silly, wearing dresses, just asking for it. Really? So, guys keep your shirts on.............

Old 10-15-2016, 01:22 AM

6,977 posts, read 5,704,108 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordBalfor View Post
Yeah, Trump is toast - and he's taking the whole GOP down with him.
Life is good.

Ken
Life isn't so good if you derive joy from other's pain.

Old 10-15-2016, 01:28 AM

7,982 posts, read 4,283,217 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by love roses View Post
The point is not that they aren't running for president. The point is, is the hypocrisy of getting all weaked kneed in fake outrage about how someone talks in private about women, but not blinking an eye at how other people do it. And some of these musicians DO have different assault accusations. Ever hear of Chris Brown beating Rihanna?
Quite obviously, I was referring to Jay-Z and Bey, like the PP mentioned. I was not referring to all musicians.

Old 10-15-2016, 01:29 AM

1,327 posts, read 722,582 times
Liars, damn liars, and democrats. We know better.

Old 10-15-2016, 01:39 AM

23,810 posts, read 34,654,152 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceece View Post
Yeah, this stuff is so pain by numbers at this point. Need to turn people against your MALE opponent? Sex scandal, Gloria Aldred and a bunch of shaky accusations from women who see a chance to tell a story they never bothered telling anyone about before. Even if he's guilty this makes it all look fake.

Even Cosby had accusers and a bunch of people who knew the stuff he was doing, it had been Hollywood gossip forever it seems.
Most of these women did tell other people at the time. They didn't have the money to fight Trump's lawyers so they went on with life. Trump made them mad when he denied doing it at the debate.

Old 10-15-2016, 01:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by love roses View Post
Quite the broad brush there. I definitely do not have low character or low moral fiber. I DO call it like I see it, though. We don't truly know Trump treated anyone bad, it's looking more and more like a MSM hit job. However, what you say can easily be flipped and the same could be said about how the Clinton's treat people. They spoonfeed people all kinds of baloney and they just eat it up and never question it.
This is why if you ignore all the bad stuff said about each candidate and just concentrate on the actual issues, you'll be better off.

Old 10-15-2016, 01:47 AM

12,547 posts, read 9,926,533 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by southbound_295 View Post
Most of these women did tell other people at the time. They didn't have the money to fight Trump's lawyers so they went on with life. Trump made them mad when he denied doing it at the debate.
Why would they need money...the media would love to run with a juicy sex story on one of the countries most well known celebs. They could've also tried to bring down Trump at any point in the last year and a half. Granted, the media likely in on the whole thing.

Old 10-15-2016, 01:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddiehaskell View Post
The dems/media knew Wikileaks was dropping something. Is it any surprise the video and women come forward as soon as the leak is dropped? Assange even said it himself that governments/media will try to bury leaks they don't like...that's why he has to try and wait for the perfect timing. I imagine that's why he was smart enough to break up the Posesta hack into multiple drops. Imagine if he just released all the emails at one time last week....they would be getting absolutely zero coverage right now (barely getting any coverage anyway).

We are led to believe Russia's hacking is to be feared, but the thing to truly fear is right under our noses...that's the collusion between politics/globalist and the media which shapes our opinions. I'm not one for conspiracy theories, but it's hard to not see something going on here.
what i'm hoping for is that the hillary side is 'all out of ammo' a week or two out, they've thrown the kitchen sink at trump already, hopefully they're not smart enough to save stuff till the very end.

Trump's problem is that no mainstream media is even acknowledging that the wiki stuff exists, you click on cnn and there's nothing at all about hillary, nothing about podesta and others, think about something that happened long ago, what seems like years ago, the incident with debbie wasserman and the rigged primary, in 'real life' that's stuff which could have essentially ended hillary's bid because of the outrage at how our political process is run by a bunch of crooks, but no, not only did that not so much as to gain traction, there have been dozen's of 'scandals' to come out since than and none of those were given the time of day.

if you read about this scalia thing with podesta and then you go to cnn or some 'legit' site for more info, and there's nothing there, why would anyone permit that to happen? If you vote for hillary, you're essentially saying its ok for cnn and other left news organizations to act like judge, jury and executioner all rolled into one.

Old 10-15-2016, 01:48 AM

3,241 posts, read 6,294,313 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by scirocco View Post
Though the first accuser (on the plane in first class) is definitely not somebody I would think Trump would be attracted to.
According to an eyewitness that woman was coming on to Trump.

Trump camp puts forward witness to refute sex assault claim

Old 10-15-2016, 02:26 AM

23,810 posts, read 34,654,152 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eddiehaskell View Post
Why would they need money...the media would love to run with a juicy sex story on one of the countries most well known celebs. They could've also tried to bring down Trump at any point in the last year and a half. Granted, the media likely in on the whole thing.

There is such a thing as running up a bill for legal time. As a single individual trying to sue Donald Trump, the hours would add up, & in a he said/she said case, if you lose you are left with staggering legal bills. Notice, Paula Jones filed only when she had monetary backing from a right-wing group. She then took her out of court money & ran to a plastic surgeon. Based on that little gem, I would suspect that if anyone is paying money, it's Trump.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.