Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Is trump a sexual predator?
Yes 94 46.31%
Maybe 17 8.37%
No 92 45.32%
Voters: 203. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-15-2016, 05:39 PM

12,755 posts, read 9,647,591 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turthist View Post
He said they LET him do it! And no other sexual predator in the history of mankind with wealth and power has ever admitted to being a sexual predator before getting caught or being accused!!!
I'm quite sure that every rapist thinks the women 'let' him assault them.

"She wanted it, I could tell."

"I knew she really didn't mean 'no'."

Old 10-15-2016, 05:40 PM

27,624 posts, read 21,125,541 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MPG16 View Post
I find it very interesting that the same people who had no problem believing the accusers of Bill Cosby 20 and 30 years later, have a big problem believing the Trump accusers. Even though Trump himself confessed to committing sexual assault in the video on the Access Hollywood bus.

I wonder why? Any idea?
They are very much like Trump himself. The Central Park Five were completely exonerated following DNA evidence and the actual perpetrator's confession, but that has not stopped Trump from insisting that they are guilty regardless. So it follows that even when Trump confesses to his disgusting approach towards particular women they do not accept his confession.

Old 10-15-2016, 05:41 PM

12,547 posts, read 9,936,246 times
Was Bill Cosby running for president and 30 days out from election day when stories started coming out? Was Cosby running against a corrupt political party/billionaire donors that will do anything to stay in power?

Old 10-15-2016, 05:42 PM

20,460 posts, read 26,330,678 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad_Jasper View Post
"Leeds recalled flying on a Boeing 707 during the flight"

Then why did she feel the need to include that detail?
I have no idea - and neither do you. The 707 was a pretty famous plane in it's day - the 727 not so much. I wouldn't expect the average flyer to know what type of plane they were on for a particular flight. I always notice, but I spent a quarter-century in the aviation industry.

Ken

Old 10-15-2016, 05:42 PM

12,755 posts, read 9,647,591 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turthist View Post
Ahhh the liberal playbook! Get hammered in a debate by facts, then resort to name calling! Love crushing smug liberals like you. Too bad they had to combined our posts with this long thread. Would love to have our whole banter isolated so everyone can see how I hammered you, and your last resort... name calling! LOL Remember if you want to have more credibility post some facts and not opinion! Good day sir.
LOL, Donnie, is that YOU?

"King of the world, ma!"

LOL

Old 10-15-2016, 05:43 PM

12,016 posts, read 12,760,107 times
Republicans are in such denial that Trump admits it and they call him a liar.

Old 10-15-2016, 05:43 PM

7,372 posts, read 16,015,581 times
Quote:
What does the thread have to do with Clinton?

I'm amazed that you people can't deal with the issue being discussed, but would rather deflect instead.
You people...
I don't want Trump. I don't want Clinton.
Actually, I believe all those allegations are more likely fact than fiction.
And Hillary would cover any crime by committing more crimes, just so she can be president. Yeah, I believe she's that ambitious.

Old 10-15-2016, 05:44 PM

5,277 posts, read 2,800,352 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveToRow View Post
There are millions of unhinged leftists who will say or do anything to make sure Hillary Clinton wins. I'm surprised there are only 9 moonbat liars who have come forward.

I would bet anything there are people on this forum who would claim Trump groped them to help Hillary get elected.
Problem. Logic Problem.

She is winning, and winning bigly and hugely.

There is no need for women to step forward to help Clinton win.

Why would women step forward now and risk being bashed by Trump supporters?

Mindy McGillivray says she is fleeing the country out of fear.

What did Mindy gain?

Old 10-15-2016, 05:45 PM

9,329 posts, read 4,142,059 times
Quote:
I find it very interesting that the same people who had no problem believing the accusers of Bill Cosby 20 and 30 years later, have a big problem believing the Trump accusers. Even though Trump himself confessed to committing sexual assault in the video on the Access Hollywood bus.

I wonder why? Any idea?
How do you know it's the same people? I didn't believe it on either of them for the first one or two, but as it starts to mount up, it obviously becomes more credible.

One problem people may have with Trump is the timing - Why didn't these women come forward six months ago? But I suppose they'd say that they hoped they wouldn't have to, because they assumed Trump would have fallen by the wayside.

The second problem is probably that Trump supporters just seem to shut out all the damning evidence. There's tons of it, and they don't read any of it. For instance, they keep claiming he's a good businessman despite all the evidence to the contrary. I guess both Trump and his supporters are stubbornly avoidant.

Old 10-15-2016, 05:49 PM

1,479 posts, read 1,229,269 times
Quote:

I wonder why? Any idea?

He did not confess to any such thing! He said the women "let you do it" he didn't say that he does it. BIG DIFFERENCE.

The reason why these woman are not believed is because it so obvious why they are coming out now. They are being used my the HRC campaign to deflect attention away from all of the damaging information coming from WikiLeaks. Anybody with their eyes wide open can see that.
Two of them have connections to the Clinton Foundation, the former Apprentice contestant got her feelings hurt because Trump wouldn't come to her restaurant. IT IS ALL BS!!!

Trump has been in the public eye for 30+ years. IF, and that is a very big IF, any of these things actually happened why didn't they say something before now? He has been running for President since June of 2015.
I don't want to hear that they were scared, embarrassed, ashamed, etc. They didn't say anything because it never happened.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections