Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Is trump a sexual predator?
Yes 94 46.31%
Maybe 17 8.37%
No 92 45.32%
Voters: 203. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-19-2016, 04:57 PM

27,213 posts, read 46,724,071 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by kat in aiken View Post
Right? 6 people have come forward to corroborate the People Magazine reporter's story. That is, people who she told closely following the alleged incident. Think she told them way back then in order to confront trump while he was running for prez so many years later?

Just saw on CNN earlier that she actually told one of them the day it happened, one of her college profs, who advised her to think before reporting it. That trump is rich and powerful, and would ruin her career if she went public with the story. At the time, trump was big in the news, big in the magazines, and People could ill afford to cross him.

He does have a history of setting out to destroy anyone who crosses him, ask any opponent in this election cycle.

But, give trump the benefit of the doubt - after all...

"Stoynoff admits there’s a chance Trump simply pushed her own incident from his mind.
“It’s possible he just doesn’t remember it,” Stoynoff says. “It was over 10 years ago and I assume I am one of many, many women.” "

Witnesses Corroborate Natasha Stoynoff's Trump Attack Story
Witness 1....Democratic donor
Witness 2....Democratic donor
Witness 3....Democratic donor
Witness 4....Democratic donor
Witness 5....Democratic donor
Witness 6....Democratic donor

Where were they over the last decade?

Give me a break.

Bill Clinton sexual assault
Hillary Clinton laughing about a rape victim!

Old 10-19-2016, 04:59 PM

27,798 posts, read 32,416,863 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarallel View Post
Then I'm very glad I started this one, which has something very specific in it, rather than letting it be lost in the other long one.

I love how the retort uses such direct matter-of-fact language, not legalese.

He seems to file lawsuits constantly, 3000, just them to scare people, I suppose. His lawyers must love him - the gift that keeps on giving.
used to be a time not too long ago where Americans were for tort reform - and against the countless number of frivolous civil lawsuits clogging up our judicial system, but this guy and his threats at lawsuits at the drop of a hat (3000+) goes unnoticed by his clan.....

Old 10-19-2016, 05:02 PM

25,940 posts, read 22,089,429 times
Not if the 6 people are liars. I would think a Hillary supporter would be an expert on a liar!

And, appropriately titled "story". Lots of "stories" are out there. Lots of "allegations" are out there. Lots of people who want to say something and be an "unidentified" source. Doesn't take a higher education to put that together!

Old 10-19-2016, 05:03 PM

37,315 posts, read 59,832,630 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
1 week later and still no lawsuit filed.
Won't either
If he files, then discovery is lethal to him and his records
Subpoenas for all his staff like the massage guy at the Mar-a-Lago spa about Trump waiting there 30 min the morning after he assaulted her...
And the other women as a pattern of behavior and tapes of all the stuff from Howard Stern and The Apprentice and the pageants...

You live by media, you die by media...

Old 10-19-2016, 05:05 PM

27,798 posts, read 32,416,863 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordBalfor View Post
Yeah, both Melania and Ivanka seem very nice. Ivanka in particular is terrific. I'd consider voting for her over her dad ANY DAY. She's smart, well-spoken and thinks before she opens her mouth.

Ken
Trump's kids were all brought up in boarding schools. He contracted out his own parental responsibilities to boarding schools for all of them.

Old 10-19-2016, 05:07 PM

9,329 posts, read 4,138,210 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BucFan View Post
used to be a time not too long ago where Americans were for tort reform - and against the countless number of frivolous civil lawsuits clogging up our judicial system, but this guy and his threats at lawsuits at the drop of a hat (3000+) goes unnoticed by his clan.....
Good point. And I think it was mostly Republicans who favored tort reform.

Old 10-19-2016, 05:09 PM

7,185 posts, read 3,697,519 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by loves2read View Post
Yes--slang response

Been there, done that...
Are you saying that the response by the Times was 'slang'? Or, that the word "zing" is slang? Just wondering which!

Old 10-19-2016, 05:16 PM

12,390 posts, read 7,092,577 times
Do you know what a witness is?

Apparently not.

There still hasn't been a single piece of evidence presented to back these alleged claims.

There is however plenty of evidence that the women's stories are false.

Old 10-19-2016, 05:17 PM

33,942 posts, read 22,512,088 times
Of course they are true.

Old 10-19-2016, 05:21 PM

8,608 posts, read 10,137,811 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kat in aiken View Post
Right? 6 people have come forward to corroborate the People Magazine reporter's story. That is, people who she told closely following the alleged incident. Think she told them way back then in order to confront trump while he was running for prez so many years later?

Just saw on CNN earlier that she actually told one of them the day it happened, one of her college profs, who advised her to think before reporting it. That trump is rich and powerful, and would ruin her career if she went public with the story. At the time, trump was big in the news, big in the magazines, and People could ill afford to cross him.

He does have a history of setting out to destroy anyone who crosses him, ask any opponent in this election cycle.

But, give trump the benefit of the doubt - after all...

"Stoynoff admits there’s a chance Trump simply pushed her own incident from his mind.
“It’s possible he just doesn’t remember it,” Stoynoff says. “It was over 10 years ago and I assume I am one of many, many women.” "

Witnesses Corroborate Natasha Stoynoff's Trump Attack Story
GMAFB. I could write better fiction.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections