U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-13-2016, 12:08 AM

14,269 posts, read 15,846,593 times

Advertisements

Some of the posts here remind me of this article in the New Yorker.

[URL="http://www.newyorker.com/humor/borowitz-report/fox-new-evidence-hillary-killed-lincoln"]FOX: NEW EVIDENCE HILLARY KILLED LINCOLN[/URL]

There are many people who blame Obama for 9/11 so it wouldn't surprise me if someone reading this doesn't realize it's satire.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-13-2016, 01:14 AM

1,573 posts, read 572,085 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by justNancy View Post

Did you even pay attention the debate? She was asked about a portion of a transcript leaked by Wikileaks and explained she was referring to Spielberg's "Lincoln." The Associated Press fact checked Clinton’s statement and concluded Hillary was referring to the movie.

AP FACT CHECK: Clinton cited Lincoln on political deals
Yep I watched the debate I just don't believe her excuse because she originally said this in a wall street speech concerning policies that affect business ---- Abe Lincoln maybe had to in order to pass the ammendment to free slaves. I think there is a big difference between the two.

Last edited by Wintergirl80; 10-13-2016 at 01:45 AM..

Old 10-13-2016, 01:21 AM

7,239 posts, read 4,634,891 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyman at Jewel Lake View Post
Lots of stupid stuff coming out of her mouth Sunday night, but I have to say, that was by far the most stupid.

Hillary-you are no Abe Lincoln. If you want to compare yourself to a past president...perhaps start with Richard Nixon and go down from there.
Bllsht. You're lying.

Next!

Old 10-13-2016, 02:03 AM

6,981 posts, read 4,433,323 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MetroWord View Post
I watched the debate. At no point did I see her comparing herself to Lincoln.

Remember that one of the 10 commandments say thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbor.
She mentioned honest abe in the debate, seems like you didn't watch it.

Old 10-13-2016, 04:53 AM

3,889 posts, read 1,986,444 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wall st kid View Post
She mentioned Lincoln in the debate, but she wasn't comparing herself to him. Seems like you watched it, but didn't understand a darned thing.

Old 10-13-2016, 05:48 AM

19,187 posts, read 14,937,942 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wintergirl80 View Post
Transcripts? This was at the last debate/ town hall doesn't she think for herself?
For sure not since she became "Humpty Dumpty" Hillary. Remember when she was reading from the teleprompter and instead of "sighing" she read the word. They even have to put in "emotions" for her, so I think that says she is not mentally functioning at a very high level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PullMyFinger View Post
I would say she's more of a Benedict Arnold.
The very reincarnation of Benedict Arnold. Good call!

Quote:

Did you even pay attention the debate? She was asked about a portion of a transcript leaked by Wikileaks and explained she was referring to Spielberg's "Lincoln." The Associated Press fact checked Clinton’s statement and concluded Hillary was referring to the movie.

AP FACT CHECK: Clinton cited Lincoln on political deals
Since she lies 99.9% of the time, I suspect most don't believe a word that comes out of her crooked mouth. I always taught my kids not to lie because once you become a liar, which Hillary is, people have no reason to believe or trust you ever again.

Quote:
Some of the posts here remind me of this article in the New Yorker.

FOX: NEW EVIDENCE HILLARY KILLED LINCOLN

There are many people who blame Obama for 9/11 so it wouldn't surprise me if someone reading this doesn't realize it's satire.
No Hillary did not kill Lincoln and if she was involved, she would have hired a hit man just like today: Another Clinton Associate Found DEAD, Bill & Hillary's Body Count Increases! - The Political Insider Lincoln did not make the list.

Old 10-13-2016, 05:53 AM

1,268 posts, read 619,923 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wall st kid View Post
She didn't compare herself to Lincoln. Your grasping at straws in desperation. She put a quote that Breitbart tried to twist in reference. She never said she was like Lincoln. She put her quote in reference. Sorry, but this is also not the smoking gun you dream about. Try again.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or