U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-13-2016, 11:07 AM

13,070 posts, read 4,449,600 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaryKate34 View Post
What's the point? Why do we need anymore stories about Trump being a monster? I thought Trump was unelectable. I thought Hillary has an 85% chance of winning the election. So why do we need to keep trashing Trump?
The point is they are desperate and know HRC is in trouble and has no real accomplishments or original ideas to talk about. So this is their "winning" strategy. Pretty pathetic if you ask me.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-13-2016, 11:11 AM

8,223 posts, read 10,748,115 times
The main people bringing up Bill Clinton forget one pesky fact...

Hillary Clinton is running for president,not Bill.

Spouses should be off limit,as well as kids.

Trump has to be careful,because he would not want Melania's past out in the spotlight.

That would hurt him among conservatives,like it did when he went after Ted Cruz's wife.

Old 10-13-2016, 11:25 AM

2,920 posts, read 907,734 times
The media dogpile on one candidate makes me support trump even more. At the end of the day trump brought desperately needed change in our political system. If he loses I hope for a rise in the libertarian fiscal conservatives to fill the void left by failed republicans as the democrats become the elite, big bank big governmentparty under Hillary.

Old 10-13-2016, 11:28 AM

21,888 posts, read 27,167,930 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boris347 View Post
Wiki Leaks is killing Hillary. Look at how desperate she is to deflect the conversation to blaming the Russians for exposing her. I guess she thinks that's going to matter more to the people than the content of the e-mails. Fat chance. Even Obama is weighing in now, with the Russian Scare tactics, and making noises of retaliation. Clinton has been reading too much about the McCarthy Commie Scares, and thinks Americans still hate all Commies, when most of them could not care less what kind of Government they want for themselves. Americans are tired of this "Exporting Democracy" and the ones exporting it practicing to become Tyrants and Dictators by Hook and Crook, trampling our Constitution.
Why would Hillary be reading up on Joe McCarthy? My generation watched the McCarthy hearings on TV when we came home from school. We saw the film clip of Khrushchev banging his shoe screaming "We will bury you!". We grew up with East Germany & West Germany & woke up to the Berlin Wall. Hot news stories included East Germans escaping & the Soviet tanks rolling into Prague in 1968.

Putin wants to recreate the Soviet Union, minus the Communism, & Donald Trump Jr has said that their company has lots of Russian ties. Don't forget that big mouth Donald publicly called on Russia to hack the Democrats, & Hillary in particular.

Donald Trump went on talk shows for decades making comments that were demeaning to women & much, much more. Did you not notice the clip from Letterman where he was bragging about his foreign-made clothing? Too bad it didn't include Trump saying that they couldn't be made in this country, but that would have necessitated editing. I remember seeing Letterman that night.

Old 10-13-2016, 11:29 AM

285 posts, read 132,632 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbones View Post
The point is they are desperate and know HRC is in trouble and has no real accomplishments or original ideas to talk about. So this is their "winning" strategy. Pretty pathetic if you ask me.
Exactly. It only reinforces how disgusting the Clintons are. She actually made the comment about going high when we go low at the debate. It just goes to show you that up is down and down is up with these people.

Old 10-13-2016, 11:36 AM

285 posts, read 132,632 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerseygal4u View Post
The main people bringing up Bill Clinton forget one pesky fact...

Hillary Clinton is running for president,not Bill.

Spouses should be off limit,as well as kids.

Trump has to be careful,because he would not want Melania's past out in the spotlight.

That would hurt him among conservatives,like it did when he went after Ted Cruz's wife.
Do you not see a problem with Hillary Clinton wagging her finger at Trump for talking inappropriately about women while being married to a man who's been accused of rape by multiple women? Oh, and he WAS the POTUS for two terms, but Trump's video disqualifies him from being president? Really???

Old 10-13-2016, 11:44 AM

10,377 posts, read 8,374,270 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbones View Post

This simply is not true. Starting well before Hillary Clinton was First Lady of Arkansas, she was heavily involved in education and advocated for many issues associated with children's well-being. Once she became First Lady, she used her expertise to support and bring about much-needed reform of public education in that state, traveling all over, consulting with experts, parents, educators, and administrators. She also was key in adding a unit serving fragile newborns to the Arkansas Children's hospital in Little Rock.

Hillary Clinton was the only female lawyer associated with the highly respected Rose Law Firm, the oldest in Arkansas, at that time, and as such, she served on many boards, including TCBY and Wal-Mart prior to becoming Arkansas' First Lady, a remarkable achievement for someone in her early 30s. Of course, she was a graduate of Wellesley and of the Yale Law School, and a law professor at the University of Arkansas (in Fayetteville) before becoming First Lady, all remarkable achievements in themselves and key in forming her adult interests and character. Hillary's strong United Methodist background and teenage experiences with her church in Chicago was another early influence.

Prison reform was another major goal and accomplishment of the Arkansas gubernatorial Clinton administrations.

Look it up. Trump-ites won't tell you about these very much needed reforms and accomplishments. I have strong Arkansas roots, relatives and other connections, particularly with public education in that state, and all of the many educators in my family understood and supported the need to reform and improve public education there.

I know people who know the Clintons personally, who worked with them early on back in the 1970s and 1980s, and who can verify what I've written.

Of course, doing balanced research on your own from unbiased sites and books and magazines which document their claims and sources would do the same thing...

Old 10-13-2016, 11:47 AM

9,715 posts, read 13,297,291 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by biscuitmom View Post
Plus Natasha Stoynoff's account for People magazine.
Her story was very credible to me.

Old 10-13-2016, 11:57 AM

Wonder about these rumors of a new story about Trump's "manners" being forthcoming. Yesterday, I found a brief video in which Trump speculated that a ten-year-old girl he'd just briefly encountered was someone he's be "dating" in about ten years. He was in his late 40s when he made this statement.

How low can he go? Do we really want to know? Trump apparently has major psychological issues which preclude him from seeing women and evidently, little girls, as worthy of respect or even of any use other than providing sexual favors - and he treats and talks about them accordingly, seeing conventionally attractive women - and evidently pretty little girls - as sexual fodder, while rejecting and engaging in verbally abusive and judgmental gossip about women over the age of 30 or 35, along with all other women who fail to reach his so-called "standards".

And his supporters want this person in the White House?? I fail to comprehend their rationale.

Old 10-13-2016, 12:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by UB50 View Post
Her story was very credible to me.
I agree.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or