Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-13-2016, 05:45 PM

15,154 posts, read 11,624,440 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by theunbrainwashed View Post
Fox News' poll has Clinton up by 7 points over Trump, while your Rasmussen poll has Trump up by 2. Sorry to burst your bubble

Fox News Poll: Clinton leads Trump by 7 points | Fox News
Hmm..so when FOX agrees with you, its no longer FAUX news? Suddenly they are reputable? Interesting..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-13-2016, 07:55 PM

25,021 posts, read 27,933,813 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ELOrocks17 View Post
Hmm..so when FOX agrees with you, its no longer FAUX news? Suddenly they are reputable? Interesting..
If I quoted Public Policy Polling, you would have outright dismissed it as liberal lies/propaganda. I know your mo, liberal pollster showing Trump winning is good, same pollster showing Clinton winning is "skewed" and they're "lying".
Quote:
Originally Posted by stburr91 View Post
The polls are starting to show Hillary dropping, and Trump trending upwards.

The leaks are taking their toll on Hillary's support.

The latest leaks show Hillary's campaign chairman directly linked to a firm money-laundering in Russia.
You're gonna have to source that poll for me, since I only look at an average of polls, not an individual one

Old 10-13-2016, 07:57 PM

11,755 posts, read 7,117,231 times
Quote:
I'm sure Al Capone's lawyers said the same thing
As did Trump's lawyers . . . . Because, you know, due process?

Mick

Old 10-13-2016, 08:04 PM

20,524 posts, read 15,903,758 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacktravern View Post
I'm pretty sure Hillary will win and thats cool. She will probably have 1 terrible term, go down in history as the worst president (at least in the TV Era) , and everyone will see just how foolish they were, and then the Dems will put someone up they actually like.

But the fact that she will essentially squeak out a win against a brash businessman with no political background, turned on by his own party, and who literally can't stay out of his own way verbally should tell her how people feel about her. But I am getting convinced more and more that that woman is stone cold and cares about nothing or no one but her daughter, grandchild and whoever wants to send her money. At this point, her and Bill are pals at most.

Half of America essentially wants to bring in Syrian refugees and keep the illegal aliens in the country and miking the system because Donald trump hurt their feelings. Its completely amazing to me. Friendships have been lost during this election and we will now be subjected to 24 years of Clinton's and Bush's
Def possible. ^^^

Old 10-13-2016, 11:00 PM

29,218 posts, read 22,365,741 times
Quote:
Really? Because Rassmuessen show Trump in the lead

White House Watch - Rasmussen Reportsâ„¢

Sorry to bursy your bubble
Rasmussen is a lonely outlier right now, just as it was in 2012.

This is the one I got the percentages from. This forecast is in the middle, between the extremes. You can read the methodology they used to reach their forecast here:
How We

...and it's shifted a 10th of a point since I posted.

2016 President Forecast

if you want to see some more, here ya go:
https://www.bing.com/search?q=presid...APMCS1&PC=APMC

Bing puts Clinton at 88%.
538 puts Clinton at 85%
270 To Win has a stack of forecasts, too many to quote here, but all indicate a Clinton win.

Your choice- you can go with the fantasies in your head or the findings of statisticians who do this for their living, using a lot of education, experience, data, and math to reach their findings.

Choose wisely.

Old 10-13-2016, 11:16 PM

4,902 posts, read 4,216,463 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShiverMeTimber View Post
I remember when he had less than 5% chance of winning the nomination
Heard on the news tonight his campaign has pulled out of Virginia. That just does not make sense.

Old 10-14-2016, 12:30 AM

30,253 posts, read 23,737,137 times
https://www.scribd.com/document/3271...-Strategy-Memo
Quote:
2016 CTR PA Operations Memo PA-08 (Open) RESTRICTED
DNC Monday October 3, 2016 PA Strategic Operations
To: DNC Black Pod

The District
PA-08 is a primarily suburban district north of Philadelphia, containing Bucks County and a small part of Montgomery County, stretching out to just south of the Allentown/Bethlehem area. Bucks County makes up over 90% of the district, and the densest population centers are in southern Bucks County in the suburbs of Philadelphia. No single town dominates the district, and the 5 largest towns (Levittown, Bensalem, Doylestown, Yardley, and Warminster) PA-08 is covered completely by the Philadelphia media market which has an estimated cost per point of $630 for candidates and $756 for issue campaigns...

... Operation Yard Sale
In order to prepare the field for the national election we will need to enforce that Clinton has a substantial advantage in voter enthusiasm as bandwagon effects are most effective with the target demographics. As such we will require a three-pronged operational strategy for Black Pod. These are:

Yard Sign Capture:
The visible show of support for Trump must be mitigated in middle class and affluent white suburbs. Black Pod will run distributed operations to collect and destroy opposition signs as well as to distribute Clinton signs to strike-list homes where we believe the occupant demographically may favor Clinton. Pro-Clinton signs will be distributed without asking for consent as we believe that potential Clinton voters may be reluctant to display a sign but will not remove one if it magically appears.

Bumper Sticker Targeting:
Spotters for Black Pod will be organized into three teams covering Levittown, Yardley, and Warminster. They will identify vehicles, especially female-driven high-end SUVs displaying Trump advertising and will deface the vehicles to create a psychological climate unfavorable to such displays.

Pro-Clinton Modeling:
Black-Pod daylight operations will engage female models with aspirational wardrobe, jewelry/accessory, cosmetics, and body-fat levels to frequent shopping areas, salons, and parks to positively model pro-Clinton signifiers (such as “I’m
2016 CTR PA Operations Memo PA-08 (Open) RESTRICTED With Her” shirts or hand-bags or “Ready For Hillary” bumper stickers on vehicles). Operatives will track views and interactions with models. Models will be coached in pro-Clinton messaging.

Door Knocking
White Pod will be organizing traditional Get Out The Vote door-knocking operations. We have provided an alternate strike-list of female likely Trump voters that will be injected into the White Pod operation. Black Pod operatives will recruit negro agents to visit potential-Trump houses of female voters. Presentation will mix non-verbal intimidation (personal-space invasion, direct-prolonged eye contact, elevated shoulders, hoodie-style clothing) with articulate speech and basic persuasion markers. When the target feels intimidated by the subtextual intimidation, the textual communication will create a WHITE GUILT trigger in her.

This will either suppress or possibly even redirect potentially pro-Trump female voters.
And you all are worried about Trump uttering a word on a tape. Come to my house and try to intimidate me in to voting for Hillary. I triple dog dare you.

FYI libs: http://www.wfmj.com/story/31408684/s...gainst-the-law

Old 10-14-2016, 05:19 AM

35,309 posts, read 52,305,052 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NxtGen View Post
How do you expect to get her in court when those in charge of the investigation and prosecution are in on it? Oh... that is right, you don't which is why the "allegation/bs" claim is used. It IS like that one president years ago who used a similar word game, but then I guess that all depends on what the definition of IS is.
So its all fixed and rigged in Hillarys favor?cmon get real, The reason she isnt in court is she has perpetrated no crime,all this allegation of crooked and corruptness is purely an election campaign strategy coming from the Trump camp, Trump has fashioned a brand name for Hillary (crooked) and all his followers automatically think of her as being crooked and corrupt some thinking she should be jailed or even shot,all based on nothing that would pass a court of law.,in a Trump Presidency is this what the rule of law is to become?People jailed on mere assumptions and opinion?
Trump has leveled so much misinformation at Hillary i'm surprised she hasnt charged him with slander. =

Quote:
noun: slander
  1. 1.
    the action or crime of making a false spoken statement damaging to a person's reputation.
    "synonyms:defamation (of character), character assassination, calumny, libel; Morescandalmongering, malicious gossip, disparagement, denigration, aspersions, vilification, traducement, obloquy;
    lie, slur, smear, false accusation;
    informalmudslinging, bad-mouthing, smack talk;
    archaiccontumely

to make false and damaging statements about (someone).

Old 10-14-2016, 05:47 AM

37,195 posts, read 19,200,869 times
Quote:
was that "7 points" before she got trashed as a whackjob in the debate? Or maybe before she insulted millions of Catholics as "Backwards"?

You tell me..
Actually, 7 is not quite enough...

WH2016: General

Old 10-14-2016, 05:56 AM

37,195 posts, read 19,200,869 times
Quote:
Thankfully we have all these wiki-leaks. It really shows how sleazy the Clinton campaign is. No wonder they felt the need to delete them when they were given a subpeona.
Wikileaks is headed by a man who is himself hiding from rape charges, and hacking someone's computer is a crime in and of itself. Not to mention the fact that the first batch of "Hillary emails" released has been proven to be doctored and parts of them plagiarized. Not a credible source for information.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections