Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-15-2016, 06:39 AM

3,251 posts, read 2,553,104 times

Advertisements

To be fair, this asian ain't voting for Clinton. She conspired with the DNC to rig the primary against Sanders.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-15-2016, 07:12 AM

25,959 posts, read 22,113,827 times
There is no reason that naturalized citizens of Asian descent would not want what is best for them and our country. They would understand better than others what our country will look like if we continue to lose jobs and lose our freedoms.

So many naturalized citizens came to the US to avoid just what the globalism that Hillary and the Establishment will bring to our country.

Comparing this election to any other is useless. In this election, we are fighting to save our country, nationalism vs globalism: Trump vs. Hillary Is Nationalism vs. Globalism, 2016 | The National Interest

All citizens are at risk if Hillary is elected and it doesn't matter what demographic they are a part of, well, unless it is the very rich whites that are trying to run the show from behind the scenes. They have propped up Hillary as a puppet (you know, "Humpty Dumpty") and she is just the ugly mask that covers something even uglier behind the scenes.

Most legal immigrants came here for opportunities which is what Trump wants to work to restore and Hillary wants to export.

Illegal immigrants come here for a free ride. There was no free ride when my ancestors came here, sleeves rolled up ready to build the country vs the illegals coming with hands out! Big difference. My ancestors were not costing the government $113 billion a year!

Old 10-15-2016, 03:36 PM

6,820 posts, read 14,032,189 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheesesteak Cravings View Post
To be fair, this asian ain't voting for Clinton. She conspired with the DNC to rig the primary against Sanders.

Do you really think the RNC did all they could to nominate Trump. They did their best to keep him from getting the nomination. Based on recent events they were certainly justified for their actions.

Old 10-15-2016, 04:28 PM

179 posts, read 261,732 times
I'm an Asian American who vote for Trump. I, my husband and all my family members will vote for Trump. We are not Republican and some of us voted for Obama last time. We are all educated and my brothers in law are Dentist, and Medical doctor. This election is for economic recovery, defeating ISIS, and supreme court appointee, we have to choose wisely. We are legal immigrants from a very corrupt country, so we know that there is no way to have a corrupt politician who can be a trustful public servant. Clinton just wants to have power and enrich her wealth.

I have a group of friends who are black, hispanish, and asian from different corrupt countries, we all want to vote for Trump. Surely, I have many many Vietnamese friends who will vote for Trump.

Old 10-15-2016, 06:56 PM

11,755 posts, read 7,116,249 times
Hey, folks, that why we vote. You and all of your family/friends could be Trump voters in NY, or Clinton voters in MS, and what you're seeing near you is totally irrelevant. But if you are in FL, OH, NC, etc. . . . . maybe.

Mick

Old 10-15-2016, 06:58 PM

12,016 posts, read 12,757,385 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris V View Post
If Hillary becomes president and where this country is heading. I may have to invest in a Boat.(bigger boat) I ll be heading to BoraBora
Good riddance.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections