Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-14-2016, 05:11 AM

2,218 posts, read 1,945,508 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
Your first statement is such a smarmy insult that the rest of what you wrote isn't even worth the time to read.

Of course you vote for Hillary. She liked to blame the females too.
Actually... this is the part of the post that should bother you, since it's your role in perpetuating this ghastly behavior:

"But when you assume that all (or even most) men brag about having committed sexual assault, you are not only deluding yourself (to justify your poor decisions in choosing your company maybe?)... but you are also doing a large disservice to society in normalizing such behavior."

And you are digging your own hole by continuing to do so in this thread.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-14-2016, 05:12 AM

4,504 posts, read 3,031,329 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shellymdnv View Post
If you are woman that doesn't know the feeling Michelle is talking about, consider yourself lucky.

Michelle Obama in New Hampshire

I understand that this is a speech for Hilary but I think she does a good job of describing what many women deal with in their everyday lives.
Michelle Obama? The same Michelle Obama who invites rappers into her home to sing about slapping hos around? And lets her teenage daughters listen to those songs? That Michelle Obama?

Old 10-14-2016, 05:15 AM

10,232 posts, read 6,319,495 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganmoon View Post
Which is why you also dislike Hillary.

Michelle Obama in 2008 said that Hillary was unfit to be president as she has bad judgment.

You must be voting 3rd party?
No, because a vote for Third Party is an indirect vote for Donald Trump. Above all else, I do not want to see the likes of The Donald in the Oval Office.

Old 10-14-2016, 05:15 AM

1,289 posts, read 938,145 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ELOrocks17 View Post
Well, thats fine, because Im not accusing Hillary of sexual assault, just her husband who she had no problem with, and even threatened and intimidated his victims, making her a hypocrite when she whines about Trump doing far less...
Why resort to trying to compare the two? One presidential candidate has used inappropriate language regarding his interactions with women and also may have engaged in inappropriate and possibly illegal conduct with women. The way I see it his actions have nothing to do with any actions of any other presidential candidates, period. I do understand that lots of people weigh candidates and their actions, histories, and connections against each other when they're deciding who to vote for. It's just that I tend to focus more on each candidate as a whole and not as much on how he/she compares with opposing candidates and all their associated drama and baggage. In our system there's no requirement to struggle with trying to choose between two huge undesirables, if a citizen sees them that way.

Old 10-14-2016, 05:42 AM

6,811 posts, read 6,947,168 times
If Michelle feels so strongly about this, why did she and hubby invite all those rappers to the White House? Rappers whose anti-women lyrics far outweigh what Trump said in private 11 years ago.

Obama doesn't want anyone undoing the damage he did to this country. Period.

Old 10-14-2016, 05:48 AM

22,229 posts, read 17,855,263 times
Michelle was phenomenal ... Can't say the Donald had much of an upbringing. That was probably the very first spanking Trump has EVER received ... well, for disciplinary purposes anyway.

Old 10-14-2016, 05:51 AM

11,558 posts, read 12,054,189 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyNameIsBellaMia View Post
Michelle Obama? The same Michelle Obama who invites rappers into her home to sing about slapping hos around? And lets her teenage daughters listen to those songs? That Michelle Obama?
Bingo!!! She is nothing more than a hypocrite.

The reliability of Michelle and other Trump naysayers stating facts is as important as the facts themselves. Realize that those facts are seldom facts, but what they think are the facts, heavily tinged with assumptions.

Old 10-14-2016, 06:00 AM

12,755 posts, read 9,647,591 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpy ol' Man View Post

My statement was simple fact, obama has ruined it for an honest black man because of his actions, people would be afraid to try again anytime soon after the disgrace he brought to the office.
We've had some pretty bad white male presidents. That didn't seem to stop other white males taking the office.

Why not? Using your logic, voters would shun white males after several disgraceful white males were elected.

Nah, you can't talk your way out of this. Glad your other horrible post was deleted!!!

Old 10-14-2016, 06:08 AM

12,755 posts, read 9,647,591 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
AGAIN, what he said, in the tape, that you all pretend that you heard, is "they LET YOU".

I'm going to correct all of you every single time you lie about what he said.

LET equals consent. LET means no assault.

Der.
Only in trump's twisted mind did those women 'let' him.

Old 10-14-2016, 06:18 AM

9,723 posts, read 14,264,687 times
Michelle Obama is probably the last person's opinion I care about. After all, she said Hillary was not fit to be president when Hil & her Barry were running against one another. Amazing, that now she's changed her tune. Actually, not amazing at all for this run-of-the-mill democrat. I'll be glad when she takes a hike, back to Chicago. She's not relevant, and not worthy of succeeding First Lady Laura Bush.

Last edited by rdlr; 10-14-2016 at 06:28 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections