Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-13-2016, 09:19 PM

8,069 posts, read 6,970,740 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by baystater View Post
That doesn't answer the question I asked. Again Since there are so many conflicting threads here about Russia. I want to know if Hillary is working with (through) the Russians? Says through money laundering. Or Is she going to start lobbing nuke at Russia once elected?

Let's clear up what position she holds.
LOL you won't get answer.

Trump's name is also in the Panama papers.

Not like I care, most wealthy people engage in that sort of behavior. I worked in the past with this type of people. Mossack Fonseca is nothing compared to what is out there and the government pretends nothing is happening because the banks bought their silence. The big banks, those you all know launder money all over the world and they are never held accountable.

Last edited by Sugah Ray; 10-13-2016 at 09:34 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-13-2016, 09:47 PM

4,428 posts, read 6,509,244 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stburr91 View Post
Hillary has threatened Russia with war.

Her campaign chairman is directly linked to a company laundering money in Russia.

How about that, does that clear it up for you?

I know you are using this as a red herring, however the fact remains, Hillary's campaign chairman directly linked to a company laundering money in Russia.

What to try something else to deflect?
I'm trying to clear up contradiction in threads. I mean why would Hillary/Hillary's campaign launder money through a country she is about to lob nukes at? Why destroy a regime (Putin) and/or country that allows one to hide/cleanse one's considerable wealth. Or vice versa why launder you money under a regime your about to destroy? I believe there are other options out there other than Russia.

So what is her actually position on this.

Last edited by baystater; 10-13-2016 at 10:13 PM..

Old 10-14-2016, 08:55 AM

24,406 posts, read 23,065,142 times
You knew the Clintons had close ties to the Russians the second they accused Trump of having them. They knew they were going to get called on it so they said trump was guilty of having them, too. Trump is actually innocent of this one.

Old 10-14-2016, 09:46 AM

22,974 posts, read 27,011,790 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elliott_CA View Post
Wing Nut Daily... LOL... I'll pay attention when there's an article from a credible source.
Like who? MSNBC?

Old 10-14-2016, 09:48 AM

16,759 posts, read 8,214,152 times
Better watch out Nutty Don must be laundering money for Putin and will hide behind oh Hillary does it too.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections