U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Who are you voting for president?
Hillary Clinton 105 41.50%
Donald Trump 113 44.66%
Gary Johnson 16 6.32%
Jill Stein 5 1.98%
Writing in a name 6 2.37%
Not Voting for President this year 8 3.16%
Voters: 253. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-15-2016, 11:27 AM

8,644 posts, read 4,660,272 times

Advertisements

Gary Johnson/William Weld
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-15-2016, 11:40 AM

27,142 posts, read 15,677,613 times
I'm voting Clinton though I am NOT "for her."

Old 10-15-2016, 11:58 AM

106 posts, read 35,771 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
Hilly - there's just no other choice, the guy could have did some shameful things. But his reactions. Are not professional let alone presidential. He is Jerry springer material
So, you vote for a criminal who has screwed up everything she touches...question...both she and Bill have not drawn a paycheck from any employer except the Federal/State governments for many, many years. Hillary stated when they left the White House they were broke (that must be the reason they stole so much stuff from the White House, were caught and items were returned...they should have been indited then), yet now without any income except government payroll they have accumulated over $100,000,000.00! Explain how they "innocently" accomplished that! Who bought and paid for them. Is that what you want in the White House?

I guarantee you that Donald Trump would not have used off-color language nor made any less-than-respectful approaches to me under any circumstances. Nor would any other male. Women need to realize THEIR ACTIONS PUT THEM IN CONTROL!!! I have flown around America and many countries around the world by myself, met with many representatives (mostly men) from many countries and NEVER, NEVER had a problem. Why? Because I dress appropriately and never open any door to a stranger. It disgusts me so see many women dress "invitingly" today and then scream "sexual harassment" when their obvious invitation draws attention. Wow! Shaking my head in disgust.

Donald Trump is the most intelligent, experienced and strongest person to run for President at a time when America has to be recovered from the mess of Obama and Clintons (yes, Bill screwed up big-time during his terms in both the terrorist and financial categories which led to 9/11). It was Newt Gringrich and the Young Republicans who were elected in 1996 who forced Clinton to sign the legislation that brought forth the balanced budget and surplus...NOT CLINTON. I realize Clinton tries to claim the credit, but the truth is it took 2 and 3 times of getting him over a barrel and forcing him to sign the necessary legislation.

Please...pay attention to the Clinton's history. Why they are not in jail is a travesty.

I will vote for Trump because I know he is the only one that today can clean up Washington and put America back on our Constitutional path.

Last edited by lorryw; 10-15-2016 at 12:16 PM..

Old 10-15-2016, 11:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugah Ray View Post
I got my ballot yesterday. If Trump wasn't in the ballot I would write in "Mickey Mouse" but unfortunatety I must vote for Hillary.
How sad you do not put America first!

Old 10-15-2016, 12:01 PM

7,981 posts, read 3,431,885 times
This is proof that CD has a preponderance of Republican Trump voters. Not that he will win. He is a loudmouth pseudo big shot who is probably broke. He is ashamed to show his taxes. Wonder why?????? Because he's a scammer.....

Old 10-15-2016, 12:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnUnidentifiedMale View Post
There are a LOT more men here than women, so Trump is going to have the advantage in the poll.
I just posted the long response and I am a woman who has very successfully worked with many men over the last nearly 60 years from private office to large corporations to federal government to owning my own Construction Corporation with my husband. I have never ever had a problem...but then I was taught from a young age the differences between men and women in their genetic makeup AND there is not any recognition of gender in the workplace...genetic makeup is left at home.

Old 10-15-2016, 12:04 PM

3,293 posts, read 1,875,838 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by scirocco View Post
The two most recent polls on City Data all had Trump ahead, and that is not including this one as well

CD Presidental Election Poll

C-D Presidential Poll Thread!

Could you please the City Data polls which show Hillary having the lead on C-D. Not the MSM ones, they mean little to nothing as we all well know.
Ah yes, the City Data polls are so much more accurate than the actual scientific polls that survey thousands of people....

Old 10-15-2016, 12:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elliott_CA View Post
I'm a patriotic American voting for Hillary because I care about national security. I want a stable, cool, calm and reasonable leader as commander-in-chief, not a ranting unstable nutcase like Trump.
Please...do the research on Hillary...you description if way off base.

Old 10-15-2016, 12:06 PM

27,142 posts, read 15,677,613 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lorryw View Post
So, you vote for a criminal who has screwed up everything she touches...question...both she and Bill have not drawn a paycheck from any employer except the Federal/State governments for many, many years. Hillary stated when they left the White House they were broke (that must be the reason they stole so much stuff from the White House, were caught and items were returned...they should have been indicted then), yet now without any income except government payroll they have accumulated over $100,000,000.00! Explain how they "innocently" accomplished that! Who bought and paid for them. Is that what you want in the White House?

I guarantee you that Donald Trump would not have used off-color language nor made any less-than-respectful approaches to me under any circumstances. Nor would any other male. Women need to realize THEIR ACTIONS PUT THEM IN CONTROL!!! I have flown around America and many countries around the world by myself, met with many representatives (mostly men) from many countries and NEVER, NEVER had a problem. Why? Because I dress appropriately and never open any door to a stranger. It disgusts me so see many women dress "invitingly" today and then scream "sexual harassment" when their obvious invitation draws attention. Wow! Shaking my head in disgust.

Donald Trump is the most intelligent, experienced and strongest person to run for President at a time when America has to be recovered from the mess of Obama and Clintons (yes, Bill screwed up big-time during his terms in both the terrorist and financial categories which led to 9/11). It was Newt Gringrich and the Young Republicans who were elected in 1996 who forced Clinton to sign the legislation that brought forth the balanced budget and surplus...NOT CLINTON. I realize Clinton tries to claim the credit, but the truth is it took 2 and 3 times of getting him over a barrel and forcing him to sign the necessary legislation.

Please...pay attention to the Clinton's history. Why they are not in jail is a travesty.

I will vote for Trump because I know he is the only one that today can clean up Washington and put America back on our Constitutional path.
Everything you said about Hillary, should and could be used against Donald J. Trump. It's a travesty his business dealings weren't enough to jail him. I would say sexual assault but statute of limitations ran out on those and he would have bought his way out of it...

Old 10-15-2016, 12:13 PM
PDD

8,776 posts, read 14,810,222 times
IMO the only reason anybody is voting for Trump is because he is not a Democrat. He may not be a Republican either but at least he isn't a D.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or