U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 10-13-2016, 11:19 PM
 
6,981 posts, read 4,436,807 times
Reputation: 5136

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
I think it is more like "100 orders of magnitude better than Trump. " Assange has an agenda, and it it to save his own butt.

As far as you guys claiming that Assange being charged does not automatically make him guilty, true. However, Hillary has not even been charged and you have her tried, convicted, and sentenced.

Can't have it both ways, guys.

Don
If Hillary didnt do anything wrong, why not just get charged and beat the charges? Why would bill have to have a secret meeting with loretta to make sure hillary skates if she didnt do anything wrong?

If you have some time on your hands, dig into this, you can see the connecta dots line up that hillary was lying that she just 'made a mistake' she knew exactly what she was doing, you can figure this out of you want to.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 10-13-2016, 11:33 PM
 
Location: Caverns measureless to man...
7,241 posts, read 4,641,424 times
Reputation: 16341
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTRIDER AZ View Post
So Its Ok to have a private sever that cause National secrets leaked, Americans died in Benghazi, the intent of destroy evidence, Covering the rapes of Bill Clinton and Play to Pay?


Trump is far from perfect but the Establishment does not have their fingers wraped around Trump!


Clinton is Evil in every sense of the word.
No, Ghostrider, none of that is OK. And for the record, Hillary Clinton is one of the most despicable, corrupt, dishonest, contemptible POS ever to run for President. But the stark and terrifying truth is that NONE OF THAT MATTERS ANYMORE - because Donald Trump is absolutely the worst, the most ignorant, the most unqualified, and most psychotically insane candidate EVER to run for that office. As terrible as Clinton is, she is the ONLY choice America has at this point.

She makes me sick to my stomach, and if she strokes out the instant she says "So help me god" I will crack out the moonshine and stay drunk for a week, but if Donald Trump is elected President it will quite literally be the worst thing that ever happened to the country that Jefferson, Franklin, Madison, and Washington risked their lives to bequeath us. It doesn't MATTER how bad that **** is, because NOTHING could possibly be as bad as Trump. It's just that simple. Trump has to be kept out of office at all costs, and I would sell my soul to Satan to get ANYONE elected over him.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-14-2016, 12:16 AM
 
Location: Ft. Myers
17,630 posts, read 11,088,386 times
Reputation: 37655
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. In-Between View Post
No, Ghostrider, none of that is OK. And for the record, Hillary Clinton is one of the most despicable, corrupt, dishonest, contemptible POS ever to run for President. But the stark and terrifying truth is that NONE OF THAT MATTERS ANYMORE - because Donald Trump is absolutely the worst, the most ignorant, the most unqualified, and most psychotically insane candidate EVER to run for that office. As terrible as Clinton is, she is the ONLY choice America has at this point.

She makes me sick to my stomach, and if she strokes out the instant she says "So help me god" I will crack out the moonshine and stay drunk for a week, but if Donald Trump is elected President it will quite literally be the worst thing that ever happened to the country that Jefferson, Franklin, Madison, and Washington risked their lives to bequeath us. It doesn't MATTER how bad that **** is, because NOTHING could possibly be as bad as Trump. It's just that simple. Trump has to be kept out of office at all costs, and I would sell my soul to Satan to get ANYONE elected over him.

Yep, he really is that bad. His opponent could be Charles Manson, and Chuck would be ahead in the polls right now.

Don
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-14-2016, 12:25 AM
 
Location: Somewhere
8,071 posts, read 5,371,235 times
Reputation: 5654
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. In-Between View Post
Trump has to be kept out of office at all costs, and I would sell my soul to Satan to get ANYONE elected over him.
Me too.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-14-2016, 12:31 AM
 
Location: Caverns measureless to man...
7,241 posts, read 4,641,424 times
Reputation: 16341
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugah Ray View Post
Me too.
Well, i guess that's two of us then. Guess I'll be the one to make the call. Anyone got a current number for Satan?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-14-2016, 12:53 AM
 
Location: SE Arizona - FINALLY! :D
19,868 posts, read 22,727,547 times
Reputation: 7167
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. In-Between View Post
Well, i guess that's two of us then. Guess I'll be the one to make the call. Anyone got a current number for Satan?
https://www.cruz.senate.gov/?p=general&id=23

Ken
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-14-2016, 01:05 AM
 
6,981 posts, read 4,436,807 times
Reputation: 5136
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. In-Between View Post
No, Ghostrider, none of that is OK. And for the record, Hillary Clinton is one of the most despicable, corrupt, dishonest, contemptible POS ever to run for President. But the stark and terrifying truth is that NONE OF THAT MATTERS ANYMORE - because Donald Trump is absolutely the worst, the most ignorant, the most unqualified, and most psychotically insane candidate EVER to run for that office. As terrible as Clinton is, she is the ONLY choice America has at this point.

She makes me sick to my stomach, and if she strokes out the instant she says "So help me god" I will crack out the moonshine and stay drunk for a week, but if Donald Trump is elected President it will quite literally be the worst thing that ever happened to the country that Jefferson, Franklin, Madison, and Washington risked their lives to bequeath us. It doesn't MATTER how bad that **** is, because NOTHING could possibly be as bad as Trump. It's just that simple. Trump has to be kept out of office at all costs, and I would sell my soul to Satan to get ANYONE elected over him.
Here are the adjectives you've used to describe each candidate.

Hillary:
Despicable
corrupt
dishonest
contemptible
pos

Trump:
Ignorant
unqualified
insane


Now, breaking down your rant, and i do admire your passion and applaud you for sharing that with us, the key word in your description of Trump is the word 'unqualified'. The reason that's the key word is because if he was ignorant and insane (electronics king crazy eddie was also 'insane') you wouldn't need to add the word 'unqualified'. if you were describing hitler, would you add in there that he was 'unqualified"? No, because the more polarizing words would be enough, so the fact that you added 'unqualified' is a good start at getting you over to the good side. There's nothing on the 5 points list you made for Hillary that describes Trump or else you would have listed that under the Trump banner, you didn't suggest Trump was dishonest or corrupt or even a pos, so essentially in your description, trump is an honest man who doesn't know as much as he thinks he knows and has a 'mad genius' quality about him. This is what you really meant to say.



I'm going to ask you this question and i want you to think about it seriously, here's the question.

Since you don't know Trump personally, the only way you're determining what you think about him is from what you hear on tv, the internet, the radio or read in the newspaper, none of your comments about Trump are made after you witnessed anything while physically in his presence, so my question is this, do you believe your perception of trump, as formed by the media who talks about him, is exactly the same as the real person behind the scenes. If you say 'i see your point and no, probably not' than there's hope for you, i'll be back to continue
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-14-2016, 01:08 AM
 
Location: Palm Springs, CA
26,529 posts, read 24,962,491 times
Reputation: 7739
Agreed. I don't see the scandal. What...that Hillary made certain statements in public and then altered those statements to fit private conversations and privately made speeches? Big whoop.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-14-2016, 01:12 AM
 
6,981 posts, read 4,436,807 times
Reputation: 5136
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnUnidentifiedMale View Post
Agreed. I don't see the scandal. What...that Hillary made certain statements in public and then altered those statements to fit private conversations and privately made speeches? Big whoop.
That's not what happened nor what 'public vs private' meant.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-14-2016, 01:13 AM
 
Location: Arizona
13,054 posts, read 7,779,834 times
Reputation: 6937
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnUnidentifiedMale View Post
Agreed. I don't see the scandal. What...that Hillary made certain statements in public and then altered those statements to fit private conversations and privately made speeches? Big whoop.
It, and some meaningless email banter is all these people have left to hang their hat on as their demigod melts down. A Wish in one hand and ...........in the other.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top