U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 10-14-2016, 10:14 AM
 
Location: Center City, Philadelphia
4,634 posts, read 2,787,112 times
Reputation: 2984

Advertisements

Wikileaks has proven they are just in the business of embarrassing people. Straight scum losers.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 10-14-2016, 10:15 AM
 
69,372 posts, read 55,522,987 times
Reputation: 9363
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2sleepy View Post
And what politician hasn't? A politician might privately be pro-choice but support abortion bans because his party platform and his constituency demand it.
I have no choice but to LAUGH at the willingness of so many fools, who have no problem being LIED TO, and then justifying it by claiming its the only way they can be successful.

It must truly SUCK to have such ridiculously low standards in who you elect..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-14-2016, 10:19 AM
 
69,372 posts, read 55,522,987 times
Reputation: 9363
Quote:
Originally Posted by thedirtypirate View Post
Wikileaks has proven they are just in the business of embarrassing people. Straight scum losers.
In order for one to be embarrassed, there must be a result of causing doubt or distress in those being involved.

At which point, I applaud Wikileaks because we should ALL have doubt in those we elect and be aware of their intentions.. Not applaud them, and their willingness to LIE TO YOU, as long as they say the "right" thing.

Clinton, has shown, that elections is the ultimate reality tv show, which makes their criticism of Trump and his involvement with the Apprentice, rather ironic..

Last edited by pghquest; 10-14-2016 at 10:32 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-14-2016, 10:20 AM
 
Location: Texas
26,743 posts, read 11,229,010 times
Reputation: 6152
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyJude514 View Post
Judging from the numerous breathless threads here which promise all kinds of juicy revelations but produce absolutely nothing, I'd say Wikileaks has been a great big fat failure by way of producing anything incriminating against Hillary.

What does the cult have left to hang their hopes on now?
Why those Podesta emails, that are still coming out don't mean much right?
Another Hillary supporter living in a dream world. Why should we listen to you when you're wrong way to often?
Quick deflect and call me racist.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-14-2016, 10:43 AM
 
Location: Middle of nowhere
20,332 posts, read 10,456,659 times
Reputation: 7964
Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
How the hell, is this going to "save his own butt"? Clinton talked about BOMBING HIM
Yes, because Hillary is going to order a drone strike on embassy row in London.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-14-2016, 11:03 AM
 
9,764 posts, read 3,171,399 times
Reputation: 4053
Wikileaks are the Woodward and Bernstein of this generation
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-14-2016, 11:36 AM
 
Location: Places you dream of
20,271 posts, read 12,137,304 times
Reputation: 8791
Yea and I can copy and paste and reword some things too- what the heck people.!!! So much trust in a criminal, and all are part of it illegally --for sharing it -and passing to the next person ... facts
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-14-2016, 11:42 AM
 
9,764 posts, read 3,171,399 times
Reputation: 4053
https://mobile.twitter.com/Harlan/st...18506851868672

The graph at the link shows there have been A LOT more Google searches for Wikileaks than for the Trump allegations. This could in part be due to the fact the msm is not covering Wikileaks as much, but it shows that even though they aren't covering it with the same vehemence, Americans ARE interested in it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-14-2016, 11:43 AM
 
Location: Somewhere
8,071 posts, read 5,399,708 times
Reputation: 5654
Quote:
Originally Posted by lol-its-good4U View Post
Assange was great when he attacked an "R".

Now to Hillary supporters he's a bust because his release of emails go against many of the "goddess Hillary" lovers in here.

Assange has a 10 year great record - undisputed!

Accept TRUTH, TAKE ACCOUNTABILITY AND RESPONSIBILITY for wrongs. This is a foreign thing with Hillary - any apology from her? NOT that I know of.
I don't have a problem with Assange publishing those wikileaks. I have a problem with his timing. He could have done this before Hillary was elected(or publish this after she is elected) He is obviously under someone's payroll and I question his true intentions. He is trying to damage our country and I can't forgive that. Nothing can be worse to this country than electing a hot-head corrupt piece of excrement like Donald Trump.

Why doesn't he publish anything from the republican party now? where are Trump's campaign emails? I doubt he doesn't have access to that. He is obviously trying to control the outcome of our elections. The time to release that garbage was before Hillary won the primaries, not after.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-14-2016, 11:43 AM
bUU
 
Location: Georgia
11,885 posts, read 8,668,795 times
Reputation: 8415
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZUMAN View Post
Of course the liberal, pro-Hillary MSM isn't covering the emails.
Says someone who by saying so makes clear that they don't actually have the slightest idea what the MSM is covering.

The MSM is most certainly covering the email issue and the whole Wikileaks issue, very thoroughly, in proportion to the significance of the information contained within. The fact that that doesn't slake the blood thirst of rabid Hillary Clinton haters and those duped into supporting Donald Trump doesn't mean that the MSM isn't covering these issues.

The reality is that the most significant emails released by Wikileaks were in the first couple of releases. The biggest revelation from the most recently release was that

... wait for it ...

Hillary Clinton is a moderate, rather than the flaming liberal that Sanders supporters wish she were and Trump supporters try to claim she is.

I'm expecting the next Wikileaks disclosure to include information about what brand of tissues are purchased by the Clinton campaign.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top