U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-14-2016, 06:27 AM

6,456 posts, read 4,368,024 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ELOrocks17 View Post
Clinton answers written questions under penalty of perjury in email lawsuit - POLITICO

This is the woman liberals want in the WH? Someone who "cant recall" over 20 times during her stint as SOS? Really?
"I can't recall" = I don't want to really tell you the truth -or- I don't have a good line to use to respond to that. It's like she invokes the 5th.

LIARS = Hillary AND Bill!

Time to retire them from politics for good!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-14-2016, 07:47 AM

29,691 posts, read 16,462,697 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ELOrocks17 View Post
Clinton answers written questions under penalty of perjury in email lawsuit - POLITICO

This is the woman liberals want in the WH? Someone who "cant recall" over 20 times during her stint as SOS? Really?
SO?

I've been deposed. My favorite phrase: "I may have; I can't remember".

Have YOU ever testified?

Old 10-14-2016, 09:51 AM

22,952 posts, read 22,452,692 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
I guess the RW just gets upset when a (D) takes a page from the Reagan playbook.
Oh, I see how it is...... It's okay because someone else did it. Well then I suggest you give Trump a pass as Bill did worse...

Man oh man, it's sure getting deep around here.

Old 10-14-2016, 09:55 AM

22,698 posts, read 16,176,460 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lol-its-good4U View Post
"I can't recall" = I don't want to really tell you the truth -or- I don't have a good line to use to respond to that. It's like she invokes the 5th.

LIARS = Hillary AND Bill!

Time to retire them from politics for good!
You're going to love this then:

"During the divorce proceedings, which included five depositions, Trump pleaded the Fifth 97 times on approximately 100 questions related to marriage infidelity.

Trump blasts those who take the Fifth, but he used it 97 times on adultery questions | The Charlotte Observer

They're all liars.

Everyone should just admit that they make allowances, excuses, etc. when it is his/her candidate and stop the holier-than-thou cr*p.

Old 10-14-2016, 09:58 AM

22,952 posts, read 22,452,692 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerLily24 View Post

"During the divorce proceedings, which included five depositions, Trump pleaded the Fifth 97 times on approximately 100 questions related to marriage infidelity.

Trump blasts those who take the Fifth, but he used it 97 times on adultery questions | The Charlotte Observer

They're all liars.

Everyone should just admit that they make allowances, excuses, etc. when it is his/her candidate and stop the holier-than-thou cr*p.
The difference for those who can't tell is one has to do with private matters and the other? OUR COUNTRY. Big, big difference.

Old 10-14-2016, 09:59 AM

11,678 posts, read 7,006,876 times
Quote:

They're all liars.

pleading 5th about random marriage = pleading 5th on national security issues

Ok.

Old 10-14-2016, 10:49 AM

2,251 posts, read 4,303,010 times

Old 10-14-2016, 10:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimj View Post
The difference for those who can't tell is one has to do with private matters and the other? OUR COUNTRY. Big, big difference.
Bill Clinton's "indiscretions" prior to being elected aren't "private matters?"
Hillary Clinton's work as an attorney prior to ever running for office isn't a "private matter?"

If the above are indicators of their character, why aren't Trump's infidelities, bankruptcies, lawsuits, etc. indicators of his?

How does anyone believe that the way that Trump has chosen, and continues to choose, to live his life won't influence how he leads the country?

All anyone can argue with any conviction is that they choose their own poison.
But if you do so, don't try to justify it by saying "the other guy" 'cause that's just BS.

Old 10-14-2016, 11:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddiehaskell View Post
pleading 5th about random marriage = pleading 5th on national security issues

Ok.
It is pretty obvious that for some, marriage is a "random" act, unless of course, it's same sex marriage and then "The Bible."

When one marries, one takes an oath before God, family and friends, absolutely no different than the oath that one takes when sworn into office.

We've already had numerous presidents that did not take their marriage oath seriously.
The most recent is regularly vilified on this board.

And yet, many of the same people who repeatedly use those indiscretions to disqualify his wife, are lusting after a candidate that is even more obviously wanting in that regard.

That anyone can try to justify condemning the one while embracing the other is, again, just so much BS.

Old 10-14-2016, 11:03 AM

11,678 posts, read 7,006,876 times
Quote:
It is pretty obvious that for some, marriage is a "random" act, unless of course, it's same sex marriage and then "The Bible."

When one marries, one takes an oath before God, family and friends, absolutely no different than the oath that one takes when sworn into office.

We've already had numerous presidents that did not take their marriage oath seriously.
The most recent is regularly vilified on this board.

And yet, many of the same people who repeatedly use those indiscretions to disqualify his wife, are lusting after a candidate that is even more obviously wanting in that regard.

That anyone can try to justify condemning the one while embracing the other is, again, just so much BS.
Blah blah blah

pleading 5th on random marriage = pleading 5th on matter of national security

Seems logical.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or