Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-13-2016, 08:29 PM

1,427 posts, read 1,185,120 times

Advertisements

I am SO sick of this con man saying things like "if I lose this election, WE lose our country." WTF does this even mean? And who in the hel does he think he is? At this point, HE'S just another politician; making big promises that he can't deliver on, and lying his way to (he wishes) the White House. He's not even a very good or experienced politician and it shows in his dump mistakes he's made already on relatively small things. I can't imagine the trouble he'll bring us if he had the chance and made similar mistakes while in the office of the most important job this country has. It's not a job for (dump) amateurs.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-13-2016, 08:30 PM

8,069 posts, read 6,965,507 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pop251808 View Post
I am SO sick of this con man saying things like "if I lose this election, WE lose our country." WTF does this even mean? And who in the hel does he think he is? .
yeah, he's ridiculous.

The tangerine nightmare will be over on November 9

Old 10-13-2016, 08:31 PM

6,977 posts, read 5,704,681 times
Quote:
I am SO sick of this con man saying things like "if I lose this election, WE lose our country." WTF does this even mean? And who in the hel does he think he is? At this point, HE'S just another politician; making big promises that he can't deliver on, and lying his way to (he wishes) the White House. He's not even a very good or experienced politician and it shows in his dump mistakes he's made already on relatively small things. I can't imagine the trouble he'll bring us if he had the chance and made similar mistakes while in the office of the most important job this country has. It's not a job for (dump) amateurs.
"not an experienced politican"

since when is this a bad thing? the experienced ones are corrupt.

Old 10-13-2016, 08:38 PM

5,896 posts, read 3,895,279 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wall st kid View Post

I dunno. Eight years ago you guys were saying experience was so important when Obama was running. Now it's irrelevant and a bad thing.

Old 10-13-2016, 08:40 PM

8,313 posts, read 3,921,805 times
Quote:
Sorry to break it to you, but when Trump loses this election he is not going away. I can absolutely assure you that he will be stoking the flames of unrest among the malcontents that have gathered round him. This is not going to end well or peacefully, because Trump will never accept defeat, and he will never forget a humiliation. Just my prediction.

Old 10-13-2016, 09:08 PM

1,427 posts, read 1,185,120 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wall st kid View Post

He's corrupt as they come; he's got experience with that.
Corruption is not good, but it's not the end of the world when held in check and it's endemic to politics. He's the one who spelled it out for the mouth breathers, "They ask and I contribute so that they take my calls when I need something." So, who's the corrupt one in this scenario? But that's not even our country's biggest problem, by far.

But his inexperience shows every day. He doesn't even know how to come off looking well and that's hurting him. He's always saying something like "Whah, I'm being treated unfairly, throw the protester out, treat him rough, etc." That's not showing much maturity or understanding of how he comes off. What's he going to do when he meets some REAL tough negotiators? The world is full of people a lot tougher than Paul Ryan or some rally protester. He could get us into a lot of trouble (trade wars, real wars) plenty quick with his incautious tongue and general lack of sophistication and experience. The presidency isn't for hot heads or phony tough guys. He needs to go back to golfing and assaulting cocktail waitresses.

Old 10-13-2016, 09:12 PM

8,061 posts, read 4,882,876 times
The Difference is Clinton is and was to Federal over watched and HRC has broken every law in 30 years. some on this forum choose to make issue up with Trump.

The Establishment is scared that Trump would send the whole lot of them in Jail for numerous charges to include treason

Old 10-13-2016, 09:20 PM

318 posts, read 436,400 times
Robert P. Jones on the End of White Christian America - The Atlantic - The Atlantic

This is the image I believe Trump is selling to his followers. But you it's too late.

Old 10-13-2016, 09:32 PM

12,638 posts, read 8,949,402 times
Obama was our savior and look how miserably that turned out.

Old 10-13-2016, 09:42 PM

8,061 posts, read 4,882,876 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveToRow View Post
Obama was our savior and look how miserably that turned out.
Yea " Hope and Change!"
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections