Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-16-2016, 12:14 PM

1,540 posts, read 1,124,513 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sware2cod View Post
He's been inside the dressing room of many beauty peagants. He just happens to know exactly when the young women will be naked and times his entry so he walks in when they are exposed. Year after year he happens to walk into their dressing rooms at the exact times when they are naked. Even teenagers 15, 16, 17 years old. I think he should be in jail for this and likely there will be investigations in the future on this matter regarding the young girls under 18 years of age. I bet he had sex with women under 18 also when he owned the pageant. Likely some of these women will come forward as well. They are probably lawyering up now and discussing with their family before they come forward.

You forgot the part where it was announced to the girls that Trump was coming into the dressing room before coming in....If the girls chose to stay naked that was their choice. Besides....It is a BEAUTY pageant. There is something wrong with any mother who would put her teen in a contest that is meant to compare undeveloped bodies against other undeveloped bodies. Why would a mother want to make her daughter a sex object.....and before you say it is a BEAUTY contest what would be the need for a bathing suit contest if we weren't comparing bodies??

I am a woman and I do not see a problem with the banter on the bus. It has been that way for eons and probably never change. Even if all of the allegations are true ( which I do not believe) that would mean a sexual predator would be in the white house....Either way that would mean a sexual predator would be in the white house with Bill. Hillary's issues of open borders, corruption and lying are way more perilous to our nation. Through WikiLeaks we are finding more and more lies.

I am tired of corruption in government and this is our chance to clean house...You can be afraid of what the changes may be with Trump, but aren't you even more afraid of what will happen to our country if this corruption continues?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-16-2016, 12:19 PM

68,327 posts, read 54,350,985 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3~Shepherds View Post
Look up Miley Cyrus new concert video......grabbing crotch! Some women do not find this offensive or out of line. Yes, our country has women not so innocent and even look for these men. I find Trump being an entertainer is what has made this so public. I for one never even paid attention to him until he started running for President, I had no idea who he was or his past. I heard about him, but that was all.

You realize you've just described a con-man's perfect mark, right? Someone who's only heard him in full con-man mode telling you what you wanted to hear?

Old 10-16-2016, 12:24 PM

16,376 posts, read 22,473,858 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 68551 View Post
You forgot the part where it was announced to the girls that Trump was coming into the dressing room before coming in....If the girls chose to stay naked that was their choice.

He walked in when they were naked, surprising them. They didn't have time to get dressed. He did this on purpose.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...d-contestants/

Here's a quote from Miss Arizona of a 2001 incident:

...He just came strolling right in. There was no second to put a robe on or any sort of clothing or anything. Some girls were topless. Others girls were naked.
Our first introduction to him was when we were at the dress rehearsal and half naked changing into our bikinis....

Old 10-16-2016, 11:06 PM

1,540 posts, read 1,124,513 times
Quote:
He walked in when they were naked, surprising them. They didn't have time to get dressed. He did this on purpose.

...He just came strolling right in. There was no second to put a robe on or any sort of clothing or anything. Some girls were topless. Others girls were naked.
Our first introduction to him was when we were at the dress rehearsal and half naked changing into our bikinis....

Give it a break....There is no "there" there....
Former Miss Teen USA contestant defends Trump on allegations

Old 10-16-2016, 11:17 PM

6,977 posts, read 5,704,681 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Cod Todd View Post
I don't get it. We live in a highly sexualized society where everyday our eyes are assaulted with half naked women. Standing at the grocery checkout yesterday I saw 4 magazines out of 8 that had bikini clad women on the covers. What is a man to think? Are we supposed to think "awe that is cute" or " I like the colour of that bikini" or does a straight mans brain instantly think "OH boy now that is sexy".

Most men and many women talk sex at one time or another. It is human nature to either think about sex, want sex, have sex and talk about sex. Sex makes the world go around and a driving factor in a strong economy when you think about the amount of products, ads, drugs, surgeries we have to look sexier and even counseling. HBO had a hugely popular show "sex in the city" I wonder what that was about? How about the best seller "50 shades of grey"? who bought 80 million copies of that? Most people like sex.

To deny sex is to deny human nature. To bring sex onto the political stage is just petty. I don't care what Trump talked about 11 years ago. Now if it happened last month that might be more relevant but still it was 2 guys talking in what they thought was a private setting.

If we put 2 men or more together with a photo of a sexy woman and ask them what they think, they might really say what is on their minds and that you prudes is how babies are made.
we also know the context of his private discussion was not taken into consideration, we have no idea what the conversation was that led up to this, who's to say that bush didn't say the exact same things and trump was just agreeing with HIM, Bush was laughing hard, so how 'offensive' could what trump said have been?

You're right, none of this means a hill of beans, all i care about his me and my family being safe and to a lesser extent, my pocket and my finances, and trump's locker room talk has no bearing on any of that. He didn't 'get people killed' like whats her name did in Benghazi and he didn't order a 'hit' out on a member of the supreme court either. small peanuts compared to what 'crime boss' is engaged in, god only knows what she's done to people that we don't know about.

Old 10-17-2016, 12:44 AM

29,212 posts, read 22,344,773 times
I'm the same age as Trump, and I hear a lot of guys our age bragging about how studly they are.

He's nothing special there. Every aging man still wants to think they are still very sexually powerful and attractive, just like aging women do.
I would be especially worried if I had married a woman over 30 years younger than me, too. Thank God I wasn't THAT stupid.

Old 10-17-2016, 12:55 AM

4,504 posts, read 3,028,351 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MetroWord View Post
Do you even understand consensual and non-consensual? Everytime someone points out to you that Trump bragged about forcing himself on women, you go back to other people being womanizers. Did these other guys brag about grabbing women's private parts without their consent?
What is it that you've done a 180 from the days of Bill's accusers. It was fine for him and even his wife called the women he assaulted BIMBOS. That's all good. She's for women, doncha know (yeah, right!).

But now all of a sudden a man brags about something that likely didn't even happen, and he's the lowest of the low. In your world.

It's EXACTLY why decent people laugh at liberals/democrats.
Quote:

The bimbo later admitted they were told, "We have a guest coming. Cover yourselves."
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections