U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-15-2016, 06:50 AM

21,533 posts, read 14,419,350 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bxlover View Post
If I was HRC I would skip the debate. So would you. She has nothing to gain.
Oh, she has plenty to gain.
She emerged as the winner of both debates; the first by a narrower margin than the second. Any candidate who doesn't keep the press on when they are ahead is foolish.

The second debate didn't damage Trump as much as his continuing temper tantrums afterward. Here it is, a week later, and he's still at it.

If Hillary sets him off again, which will happen just by her showing up, not acting cowed and saying something, Trump will spend another week in hysterics.

That puts us 2 weeks away for the election. As always, the last impression a candidate gives is the first the voters will remember.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-15-2016, 07:00 AM

19,185 posts, read 15,051,305 times
Quote:
And, even more to lose if Trump wipes the floor with her again. You see, Trump sends out emails to those that support him and have signed up asking what we, the people, want to see. We want to see the hang!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyJude514 View Post
Hasn't Trump dragged the country through the muck enough?

Hillary would never back out of the debate, but I won't be watching this one. The foul stench of every word that slithers out of Trump's mouth is more than I can stomach. And I bet there are a lot of people who feel the same way.
Hillary CANNOT back out of the debate. She doesn't have a choice but to show up. No excuse will get her out of it. She might fall out during the debate.

Trump dragged the country through the muck? Where the heck have you been the last year, not to mention during the Clinton presidency, you know the rein of the what would be "The First Sexual Offender/Mandog". Oh, CNN, the media owned by Time Warner who has contributed almost $800,000 to get Hillary elected. Let's see, how can I explain this: You put a lot of money on a horse to win and if they don't win, you don't collect.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lol-its-good4U View Post
If I was her I'd skip being successfully prosecuted by Trump in front of millions of people.

She has a lot to lose by attending the last debate.
Well, someone had to step up and prosecute her! The 3rd debate should be good. Can't wait to see what he has in store for her and if her meds are up to it!

I am sure her covens of supporters are circling the fires chanting "Let Trump not show up at the 3rd debate." There are powers stronger than witchcraft!

Old 10-15-2016, 07:00 AM

6,458 posts, read 4,399,125 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by banjomike View Post
Oh, she has plenty to gain.
She emerged as the winner of both debates; the first by a narrower margin than the second. Any candidate who doesn't keep the press on when they are ahead is foolish.

The second debate didn't damage Trump as much as his continuing temper tantrums afterward. Here it is, a week later, and he's still at it.

If Hillary sets him off again, which will happen just by her showing up, not acting cowed and saying something, Trump will spend another week in hysterics.

That puts us 2 weeks away for the election. As always, the last impression a candidate gives is the first the voters will remember.
Drink the spiked Kool-Aid much?

With all the things against Hillary for all to see and hear of concrete facts without opposition and no matter how many times she spews about doing fact checking which means she's the one lying as she has A LOT to lose attending the debate - but I do wish her to attend so Trump will "mow her the disgrace of a 30 year politician down" in front of millions.

The last impression - well the Trump voters already have all they need and need no convincing otherwise as we just want Trump to drive the last proverbial nail in Crooked Hillary's 30 year political coffin with the before mentioned concrete facts for all to see and hear for themselves!

Old 10-15-2016, 08:30 AM

4,939 posts, read 1,846,797 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowball7 View Post
BostonGlobe is owned by the New York Times.

They love to hire people like Michael Cohen to advance
the agenda.

https://twitter.com/speechboy71

It is amazing how some people choose to ignore the facts when it doesn't fit their narrative.

The Boston Globe is no longer is owned by the NYT. It was sold back in 2013 to John Henry, the primary owner of the Boston Red Sox.

Last edited by MMS02760; 10-15-2016 at 09:37 AM..

Old 10-15-2016, 08:39 AM

72,086 posts, read 83,752,398 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowball7 View Post
BostonGlobe is owned by the New York Times.

They love to hire people like Michael Cohen to advance
the agenda.

https://twitter.com/speechboy71
Learn something new everyday, even if you are an old know it all. I didn't know NY Times owned them. I did know the Globe was as liberal as they come, but isn't this most of Boston? thanks again for the info.

Old 10-15-2016, 08:40 AM

72,086 posts, read 83,752,398 times
Quote:
But skipping it could be death for her or certainly hurt her. The press, as liberal as they are would make mincemeat out of her.

Old 10-15-2016, 09:12 AM

258 posts, read 138,741 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nmnita View Post
But skipping it could be death for her or certainly hurt her. The press, as liberal as they are would make mincemeat out of her.
republican?

Old 10-15-2016, 01:15 PM

10,950 posts, read 5,078,041 times
Quote:
You are right. After the beating she took in the last debate, she has nothing to gain by Trump running her over in the third debate.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections