Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-15-2016, 06:41 PM

12,016 posts, read 12,757,385 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowball7 View Post
READ: Trump Releases Summer Zervos Email to Rhona Graff

John Barry, Summer Zervos’ Cousin: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know

The fraud Summer Zervos.

Just this year, she begged the Trump Campaign to set up in her restaurant

and said glowing things about Trump's character.

When the campaign didn't go to her restaurant, her cousin says she turned

on him.

This is documented in her email to the campaign.

Evidently the Clinton campaign caught wind of this and saw the opportunity

to pay her (she needs money) to lie about her relationship with Trump,

throw in the prostitute with no moral character (Gloria Allred) and cash in

on press appearances while trying to slander Trump's character.
Only one problem, Trump admitted on tape that he's a sexual predator.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-15-2016, 06:41 PM

12,390 posts, read 7,096,148 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emlees View Post
None of these women's stories have been refuted or debunked.

None, not one.

The only liars are Trump and his apologists with their phony debunking stories. Sad and pathetic.
I guess you don't believe that there are emails being released daily exposing Hillary's corruption either, because the mainstream media isn't covering it.

I bet you are one of those democrats that never believed all the women that have accused Bill Clinton of sexually assualt, and rape.

Bill's accusers didn't only come forward with less than a month before the election like the women accusing Trump. Bill began to be accused of rape while he was in college, and the accusations kept coming for decades.

Tell me, do you believe that Bill Clinton is a rapist?

Old 10-15-2016, 06:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LifeIsGood01 View Post
Only one problem, Trump admitted on tape that he's a sexual predator.
Trump said the women let him do those things. It was consensual.

But hey, don't let the facts get in the way of your lying.

Old 10-15-2016, 06:53 PM

286 posts, read 150,161 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stburr91 View Post
I guess you don't believe that there are emails being released daily exposing Hillary's corruption either, because the mainstream media isn't covering it.

I bet you are one of those democrats that never believed all the women that have accused Bill Clinton of sexually assualt, and rape.

Bill's accusers didn't only come forward with less than a month before the election like the women accusing Trump. Bill began to be accused of rape while he was in college, and the accusations kept coming for decades.

Tell me, do you believe that Bill Clinton is a rapist?
Ahh yes the usual but Hillary switchup. Was this about Hillary? Was this about Bill?

No, it's about your cult leader and people such as yourself calling all the women liars and trying to use phony stories to try to back it up, so trying to change the subject to Hillary or Bill won't work.

Now back to the topic. As I said, none of these women's claims have been refuted or debunked, the only liars are Trump's apologists with their phony debunking stories.

Oh and I'm not a democrat, I know it's probably difficult for you to grasp but there are a large number of republicans as well as independents who don't support your leader.

Last edited by Emlees; 10-15-2016 at 07:07 PM..

Old 10-15-2016, 06:56 PM

12,016 posts, read 12,757,385 times
Quote:
Trump said the women let him do those things. It was consensual.

But hey, don't let the facts get in the way of your lying.
No he says he forces himself on them, he says he kisses them because he can't help himself (like a rapist) and they he grabs them by the pu55y.

He even said they let him get away with the sexual assaults because he is rich and famous.

Old 10-15-2016, 07:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LifeIsGood01 View Post
No he says he forces himself on them, he says he kisses them because he can't help himself (like a rapist) and they he grabs them by the pu55y.
It's on audio, he said the women let him do those things.

Why would you lie about something that is an undeniable fact.

Old 10-15-2016, 07:11 PM

Quote:
Ahh yes the usual but Hillary switchup. Was this about Hillary? Was this about Bill?

No, it's about your cult leader and people such as yourself calling all the women liars and trying to use phony stories to try to back it up, so trying to change the subject to Hillary or Bill won't work.

Now back to the topic. As I said, none of these women's claims have been refuted or debunked, the only liars are Trump's apologist with their phony debunking stories.

Oh and I'm not a democrat, I know it's probably difficult for you to grasp but there are a large number of republicans as well as independents who don't support your leader.
So you won't answer the question.

You have a double standard.

Despite the fact that Bill has been accused of sexual assault, and rape for decades, starting while he was in college, and the fact that Clinton settled a sexually assualt case against him for nearly a million dollars, you still won't believe he is a rapist.

You can't say Trump is guilty despite the fact that the claims are dubious at best, and are in fact are being debunked daily now, and then insist Bill Clinton is innocent.

You have no credibility unless you say that Bill Clinton is a rapist.

Do you believe that Bill Clinton is a rapist?

Old 10-15-2016, 07:22 PM

286 posts, read 150,161 times
Quote:
So you won't answer the question.

You have a double standard.

Despite the fact that Bill has been accused of sexual assault, and rape for decades, starting while he was in college, and the fact that Clinton settled a sexually assualt case against him for nearly a million dollars, you still won't believe he is a rapist.

You can't say Trump is guilty despite the fact that the claims are dubious at best, and are in fact are being debunked daily now, and then insist Bill Clinton is innocent.

You have no credibility unless you say that Bill Clinton is a rapist.

Do you believe that Bill Clinton is a rapist?
Hahaha, nice try.

You're using typical Trumpster nonsense logic.

I'm discussing the topic in this thread which is Trump and people like you calling the women who have come forward liars and you try to turn it around and say I don't believe Bill Clinton is a rapist, even though I've said nothing about Bill Clinton one way or the other. If there's a thread discussing Bill Clinton let me know, I'll be glad to stay on the topic in that thread.

It's not going to work, you yourself by continuing to bring up Bill Clinton claiming to be a big defender of his accusers, yet have been calling these women liars right off the bat, and not even bothering to see that these debunked stories are fake, just prove what hypocrites those like yourself and other Trumpsters really are.

But do keep going, it's amusing.

Old 10-15-2016, 07:24 PM

22,472 posts, read 11,995,014 times
Quote:

Now back to the topic. As I said, none of these women's claims have been refuted or debunked, the only liars are Trump's apologists with their phony debunking stories.

So...then Hillary is "your cult leader"? After all, you go to great lengths to defend her.

You're an independent who fawns over Hillary, and...?

Old 10-15-2016, 07:27 PM

6,738 posts, read 2,909,203 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaymondChandlerLives View Post
His post is spot on correct. It is VERY common for victims to maintain a relationship with their abusers. Marriages have been built on this dynamic, sadly.

Your reply (like each and every one of your posts) is completely worthless.
You know about worthless posts, you excel at making them, You plan to vote for corrupt hillary, therefore we know you hate America...You can't be both a patriot and a democrat...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections