Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-16-2016, 04:56 AM

12,547 posts, read 9,869,102 times

Advertisements

In ain't over 'till it's over.
We've been bumped, bruised and insulted, but we are battle tested and full of scars after this long battle. Let's make America great again and give the establishment the middle finger.
We are the last hope.
We aren't the silent majority, we are the noisy majority.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W1ovatde-fQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OwDiPrFCM0M

Old 10-16-2016, 06:36 AM

25,733 posts, read 21,885,927 times
That first clip breaks my heart, since being older, I had to watch this happen over time. I don't think I can take another 20 years or so of watching our country die, Trump must be elected.

I was surprised when I went out with my "Veterans for Trump" t-shirt on that I got a lot of smiles as they read what it said, even from our many citizens of Hispanic ethnicity. I do keep a watchful eye on who is around me when I am out wearing it. I decided that I was entitled to show my support openly and am going for it.

I just think that with all the violence toward Trump supporters, that many fear openly supporting Trump. Happily, when we go in the voting booth, no one goes with us.

This is the most horrifying election in my lifetime as we fighting to save who and what we are as a nation from being gobbled up by the globalism that the Clintons and other establishment individuals are trying to force down our throats!

Old 10-16-2016, 06:44 AM

2,218 posts, read 1,936,921 times
Ohmigod.

Leni Riefenstahl lives.

The apocalyptic cult on the rampage.

Sorry guys. Not interested in your little virtual reality video. We adults have actual work to do improving a society that is way more complex than the Hollywood Dystopia you've replaced our country with in your minds.

Old 10-16-2016, 06:52 AM

7,685 posts, read 6,168,027 times
When one does the research away from any MSM, it's A LOT more grim of what our potential future brings.

Things I've found out on my own in just the past few days makes me so very physically ill to my stomach.

Trump needs a landslide win, this is the only way to thwart any dem election stealing deals.

Trump supporters need to engage in speaking to as many people as possible and having then those people do the same.

Our almost immediate future is in the balance!!!

To the anti-Trumpers: I'm serious, quite sane and MEAN IT!!!!

Old 10-16-2016, 06:54 AM

2,218 posts, read 1,936,921 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lol-its-good4U View Post

Brilliant. That should be the slogan for the final phase of the Trump Campaign.

Old 10-16-2016, 06:57 AM

12,547 posts, read 9,869,102 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lol-its-good4U View Post
When one does the research away from any MSM, it's A LOT more grim of what our potential future brings.

Things I've found out on my own in just the past few days makes me so very physically ill to my stomach.

Trump needs a landslide win, this is the only way to thwart any dem election stealing deals.

Trump supporters need to engage in speaking to as many people as possible and having then those people do the same.

Our almost immediate future is in the balance!!!

Social media blitzkrieg. I've also heard about "code red" (Trump supporters wearing red shirts to the polls) as an attempt for Trump supporters to show solidarity and give a good visual representation.

Old 10-16-2016, 07:04 AM

5,472 posts, read 3,206,105 times
It is something truly wrong in the minds of those who support Trump !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 10-16-2016, 07:12 AM

7,685 posts, read 6,168,027 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chance and Change View Post
It is something truly wrong in the minds of those who support Trump !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yes we want what's right for our country with zero corruption and freedom just for starters.

Not the illusion of a country the MSM and their ilk also from government and the like force feed the masses as good or okay.

Old 10-16-2016, 07:13 AM

6,588 posts, read 17,512,983 times
I'm hoping that all Democrats and anyone else who can't stomach voting for Trump will get out and vote for Hillary! There are more of us than there are of the Trumpettes. This nonsense needs to stop. (I have no great love for her, but I don't want to even imagine where a Trump presidency would leave this country in four years.)

Old 10-16-2016, 07:15 AM

7,687 posts, read 5,095,377 times
LOVE THE SECOND VIDEO.

WHITE WOMEN. BLACK DUDES AND GALS. HISPANICS. YOUNG and OLD.

But the lefties say trump fans are only trailer park white men. HAHA HAHA
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections