Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-17-2016, 06:31 PM

39,222 posts, read 27,592,812 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPowering1 View Post
Is anyone else laughing at how ridiculous some of the Hillary fanboys and fangirls are in continuing to post in this thread? They're so outraged they just can't help themselves.

Why would any of us try to impress people we have no respect for?
One thing I notice is that Hillary supporters (some of them at least) are very insecure people. They use every opportunity to attack people who disagree with them. In my opinion, happy or successful people don't need to tell the world that people who disagree with them are dumb, uneducated, unemployed. In real life, happy people agree to disagree.

I don't believe Hillary supporters are uneducated, unemployed, etc. (although many people are, in real life, just like Trump supporters) Plus, I have always been told Democratic Party serves the interests of the poor. Maybe I am wrong.

There are a lot of very annoying Trump supporters, but most of them are not racists. What is happening to this country?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-17-2016, 06:41 PM

14,767 posts, read 17,111,231 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyflower3191981 View Post
One thing I notice is that Hillary supporters (some of them at least) are very insecure people. They use every opportunity to attack people who disagree with them. In my opinion, happy or successful people don't need to tell the world that people who disagree with them are dumb, uneducated, unemployed. In real life, happy people agree to disagree.

I don't believe Hillary supporters are uneducated, unemployed, etc. (although many people are, in real life, just like Trump supporters) Plus, I have always been told Democratic Party serves the interests of the poor. Maybe I am wrong.

There are a lot of very annoying Trump supporters, but most of them are not racists. What is happening to this country?
No, they really seem to be. Half of the posts in this thread were removed, because of that very reason. Its not a myth, basically.

Old 10-17-2016, 06:42 PM

8,069 posts, read 6,968,692 times
Quote:

Right, only Hillary supporters

Thank you for your psychoanalysis, it doesn't sound like an attack at all

Anyone else sick of Liberals whining about Trump?

Old 10-17-2016, 06:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by artemis agrotera View Post
No, they really seem to be. Half of the posts in this thread were removed, because of that very reason. Its not a myth, basically.
I thought they were removed because they were off topic. I have a feeling your and mine will be removed too.

Last edited by lilyflower3191981; 10-17-2016 at 07:10 PM..

Old 10-17-2016, 06:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugah Ray View Post
Right, only Hillary supporters
Never said that. But this thread is about myth of a typical Trump supporter.

Should hillary supporters coming in and attacking the Trump supporters? roll eye all you want.

Old 10-17-2016, 06:44 PM

31,848 posts, read 17,604,014 times
Quote:

Yes, but you're a reasoned person who doesn't feel threatened by those who feel differently than you do. I don't either, which is why I find this all so amusing.

This isn't surprising though. Look at the news about the attacks on the opposition, and stolen signs of the opposition, and other disruptions, and you'll get substantive information about some of the base of Hillary voters.

Old 10-17-2016, 06:46 PM

8,069 posts, read 6,968,692 times
Quote:
Never said that. But this thread is about myth of a typical Trump supporter.

Should hillary supporters coming in and attacking the Trump supporters? roll eye all you want.
Please, your higher than thou insulting psychoanalysis doesn't make you sound any better.

Quote:

Old 10-17-2016, 06:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugah Ray View Post
Please, your higher than thou insulting psychoanalysis doesn't make you sound any better.
well, some of the Hillary supporters are insecure people. I've also said many Trump supporters are annoying.

So I don't know where the Higher than thou coming from.

But we can always agree to disagree. All you have to do is reading the posts in this thread.

Some even posted "Not every dummy votes for Trump but every Trump supporter is a dummy" That is screaming insecurity.

Old 10-17-2016, 06:51 PM

31,848 posts, read 17,604,014 times
Quote:
well, some of the Hillary supporters are insecure people. I've also said many Trump supporters are annoying.

So I don't know where the Higher than thou coming from.

But we can always agree to disagree. All you have to do is reading the posts in this thread.

Some even posted "Not every dummy votes for Trump but every Trump supporter is a dummy" That is screaming insecurity.

So someone can come in and post to provoke, and mock, but when you say anything about it, YOU'RE the problem.

Old 10-17-2016, 06:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPowering1 View Post
So someone can come in and post to provoke, and mock, but when you say anything about it, YOU'RE the problem.
Yup.

Pretty much
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections