Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-09-2018, 10:34 PM

33,862 posts, read 16,906,563 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ELOrocks17 View Post
And they really have nothing of importance, using their False equivalence to claim Trumps locker room talk is equal to Hillary getting 4 Marines killed..

Please libs, if you are going to constantly get huffy over everything Trump does,post something that actually matters.. stop with the fluff.
I'm not sick of it, as it proves they are still snowflakes over the 2016 election results.

Great. Glad that night's results still get under their skin.

Old 06-09-2018, 11:28 PM

18,672 posts, read 7,542,298 times
Anyone else sick of Liberals whining about Trump?

We would have to pay attention to them to get sick of them.

Old 06-11-2018, 02:05 PM

14,377 posts, read 14,203,333 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by subaru5555 View Post
Willful ignorance and denial is a hell of a way to live your life.
My feeling is that after the Hollywood Access Tape any woman who voted for Trump (other than perhaps Melania) is a special kind of stupid.

Old 06-12-2018, 10:48 AM

33,062 posts, read 12,328,151 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by markg91359 View Post
My feeling is that after the Hollywood Access Tape any woman who voted for Trump (other than perhaps Melania) is a special kind of stupid.
What about the women who voted for Bill Clinton?

Were they a 'special kind of stupid' ?

Or were all of the 'bimbo eruptions' part of a 'vast right wing conspiracy' ?

Old 06-12-2018, 12:34 PM

5,257 posts, read 6,181,499 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RMESMH View Post
What about the women who voted for Bill Clinton?

Were they a 'special kind of stupid' ?

Or were all of the 'bimbo eruptions' part of a 'vast right wing conspiracy' ?
Bill Clinton liking women and having little self control is different than someone bragging about physically grabbing woman. And its proven ironic that the woman who all but brought him down actually admitted to pursuing him as opposed to being the victim of any aggression.

The biggest problem with Clinton is that he did not keep his work and personal (sexual) lives separate. I have always thought he absolutely created a sexually charged work environment since the White House dealt with 2 years of questions about who had and had not done what with Clinton. Anyone with an ounce of decency would have resigned. On that front I think Trump displays infinitely less decency than Clinton. And that is pretty low bar to slither under.

Old 06-12-2018, 01:03 PM

33,062 posts, read 12,328,151 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrpeatie View Post
Bill Clinton liking women and having little self control is different than someone bragging about physically grabbing woman. And its proven ironic that the woman who all but brought him down actually admitted to pursuing him as opposed to being the victim of any aggression.

The biggest problem with Clinton is that he did not keep his work and personal (sexual) lives separate. I have always thought he absolutely created a sexually charged work environment since the White House dealt with 2 years of questions about who had and had not done what with Clinton. Anyone with an ounce of decency would have resigned. On that front I think Trump displays infinitely less decency than Clinton. And that is pretty low bar to slither under.
It's not different.

Both Clinton and Trump are scumbags re this particular subject matter.

The word rape has been bandied about with both of them in various contexts.

Different people have different definitions of what constitutes 'all but brought him down'.

Trump has never been accused of fooling around with someone who isn't his wife in or in close proximity to The Oval Office.

Old 06-12-2018, 01:08 PM

30,227 posts, read 23,643,056 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OrangeHudson View Post
The irony what did conservatives do about 8 years of Obama? Whine. Whine. Whine. Whine. and more Whine. Cut the nonsense.
No.

I hated Obama. I think he was a useless clown and made a mockery of the office of the President. Pissed when he got elected, joyful when he was finally OUT. Never once did I attach the title "President" to his name when talking about him.

In those ways, I'm totally understanding of the left. I get it. You're hating, you can't wait till Trump is gone, you refuse to call him your president. No problem from me on that whatsoever.

However, what I did not do was obsess about Obama. I did not "shout" expletives "in the shower" at Obama.

I sure as hell didn't wish for an economic collapse that would hurt millions of people just so I could say "See?"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W1V2m8FdmM8

I don't recall a barrage of celebrities going on tv and talking circuits saying "F Obama" and other such witty remarks.

In fact, I didn't think of Obama at all if I wasn't on this forum talking to other people, or if I saw a video on YouTube about him. When I got off of this forum, I thought nothing of him. The videos on YouTube were of him having his "angry side" come with him at the Correspondent's dinner, and it was funny. Or him going on some show having a jab at the host...also funny. I wasn't enraged and hysterical to the point that I couldn't even say, "Eh, he's a lousy pile of pig excrement, but he is kind of funny".

So no, whatever the right said is nothing, it pales in comparison to the absolute temper tantrum that the left has been throwing since November 2016.

It is so bad, and you can see this right here on this forum as some posters have admitted it, former Democrats have now left the party because of the way that the left has been acting since November 2016.

So the left can choose to keep crying, keep cursing, keep hoping for everyone to fail just to make some point, keep threatening, etc and lose more support, or they can pull up their panties and deal with it just like we had to deal with that clown for 8 years that you all voted for.

Last edited by Three Wolves In Snow; 06-12-2018 at 01:13 PM.. Reason: Edit: Originally quoted wrong person. Correct quote is now in place.

Old 06-12-2018, 01:12 PM

28,883 posts, read 30,181,434 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
No.

I hated Obama. I think he was a useless clown and made a mockery of the office of the President. Pissed when he got elected, joyful when he was finally OUT. Never once did I attach the title "President" to his name when talking about him.

In those ways, I'm totally understanding of the left. I get it. You're hating, you can't wait till Trump is gone, you refuse to call him your president. No problem from me on that whatsoever.

However, what I did not do was obsess about Obama. I did not "shout" expletives "in the shower" at Obama.

I sure as hell didn't wish for an economic collapse that would hurt millions of people just so I could say "See?"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W1V2m8FdmM8

I don't recall a barrage of celebrities going on tv and talking circuits saying "F Obama" and other such witty remarks.

In fact, I didn't think of Obama at all if I wasn't on this forum talking to other people, or if I saw a video on YouTube about him. When I got off of this forum, I thought nothing of him. The videos on YouTube were of him having his "angry side" come with him at the Correspondent's dinner, and it was funny. Or him going on some show having a jab at the host...also funny. I wasn't enraged and hysterical to the point that I couldn't even say, "Eh, he's a lousy pile of pig excrement, but he is kind of funny".

So no, whatever the right said is nothing, it pales in comparison to the absolute temper tantrum that the left has been throwing since November 2016.

It is so bad, and you can see this right here on this forum as some posters have admitted it, former Democrats have now left the party because of the way that the left has been acting since November 2016.

So the left can choose to keep crying, keep cursing, keep hoping for everyone to fail just to make some point, keep threatening, etc and lose more support, or they can pull up their panties and deal with it just like we had to deal with that clown for 8 years that you all voted for.
I think some people have lost touch with reality...some of the stuff I read, and how hate comments are placed....awful

Old 06-12-2018, 01:54 PM

19,784 posts, read 15,079,987 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ELOrocks17 View Post
And they really have nothing of importance, using their False equivalence to claim Trumps locker room talk is equal to Hillary getting 4 Marines killed..

Please libs, if you are going to constantly get huffy over everything Trump does,post something that actually matters.. stop with the fluff.
Anyone else sick of RWers whining over:

Hillary
The War on Christmas
Gays
The supposed persecution of Christians in the US.
Muslims
Women
The right to choose
Hillary
Obama
Social Security
Medicare
The poor
Medicaid
Hillary
Immigration
Diversity
The Media
The Russia Investigation
Democrats
Liberals
RINOs
TV Shows
Back Braces
PC
SJWs
Deep State
Movies
Lapel pins
Hillary
"The Blacks"
BLM
Commies
Chem trails
False flags
Guns Guns Guns Guns Guns
Hillary
etc, etc, etc, etc.

If I missed something chime in.

Old 06-12-2018, 02:55 PM

41,111 posts, read 25,666,932 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrpeatie View Post

My god, Bill Clinton having self control? Anyone who believes that is a special kind of stupid. What's wrong with the left?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.