Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-18-2016, 09:39 AM

2,646 posts, read 1,844,667 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyNameIsBellaMia View Post
I keep waiting for Ugly Hillary to do a face plant in the moderator's lap. She's pumped up on something. So far, nary a cough. Is it even her, or a plumped and botoxed actor?
Oh, and Trump is a real dream machine. Will the Donald be sniffing during the debate? Ironic that he wants the drug test.

Something I caught, as I am sure others did.........old Donald said those women are all lying; because there were no witnesses. Only he and his accusers would know that little fact.

At least Hillary answers the questions, does not go clear off the deep end and fall off a cliff.

May the best person become our next Commander in Chief; not some silly man acting like he is running for 9th grade president.

Old 10-18-2016, 09:44 AM

7,685 posts, read 6,192,098 times
Hillary probably (due to her health) will drop out sometime next week replaced with Michelle Obama.

Hillary may still drop out of the 3rd debate "last minute".

Remember that nothing is impossible under the sun in as "wacky" to at least some of you what I just posted above.

Old 10-18-2016, 09:58 AM

33,942 posts, read 22,512,088 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lol-its-good4U View Post
Hillary probably (due to her health) will drop out sometime next week replaced with Michelle Obama.

Hillary may still drop out of the 3rd debate "last minute".

Remember that nothing is impossible under the sun in as "wacky" to at least some of you what I just posted above.
Ridiculous.

Though, if I were Hillary, I probably would refuse to debate a third time. Trump said nothing in the last debate but things like she is 'evil in her heart'; that he would put her in jail; and stalked her around the stage like Leatherface.

I don't know about you - but I really do not need to see one more debate to know exactly who I will be voting for.

Old 10-18-2016, 10:16 AM

7,685 posts, read 6,192,098 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
Ridiculous.

Though, if I were Hillary, I probably would refuse to debate a third time. Trump said nothing in the last debate but things like she is 'evil in her heart'; that he would put her in jail; and stalked her around the stage like Leatherface.

I don't know about you - but I really do not need to see one more debate to know exactly who I will be voting for.
Yes I'm the same but also the 2 (or 3) against one debates. I would wish it was cancelled but as a Trump supporter would want to see him tomorrow night give it to Hillary with all the concrete wikileaks facts. You know that if tomorrow night happens it'll be quite "spirited".

"Ridiculous" - But never say never to anything under the sun.

Old 10-18-2016, 10:19 AM

24,204 posts, read 19,191,156 times
I'm sure Hillary has another Alicia Machado type bomb to drop. No idea of the specific content, but she didn't lead with the biggest ammo.

Old 10-18-2016, 10:20 AM

11,988 posts, read 5,289,311 times
Maybe he'll challenge her to a duel.

Old 10-18-2016, 10:28 AM

8,313 posts, read 3,921,805 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wall st kid View Post
Anyone want to venture a guess as if there will be a surprise by either candidate as far as content, tone or strategy?

I had this revelation that trump would release his taxes right at the debate, 'here they are' and he can walk over and plop them on the moderator desk along with a drug test he took right before the debate, that would be a 'moment' for sure, he can say 'here are the taxes and a drug test i took an hour ago' now where are your e mails, medical records, speech records and YOUR drug test"

I wonder if this will be a same old same old debate like last time, or we will see something different from one of them. Should be fun!

Any predictions?
If the guy had the least bit of common sense, that's what he should do. But if he DID do that he would see himself as "knuckling under", and that is an impossibility. Trump will never show any humility, because his daddy taught him that was for losers. Fred Trump taught his kids to be "killers", and Donald Trump learned that lesson very well.

This third debate will be historical. This election is a turning point for America, I predict a darker and more dangerous road ahead.

Old 10-18-2016, 10:29 AM

3,197 posts, read 5,372,669 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bureaucat View Post
Maybe he'll challenge her to a duel.
Not a good idea. If he loses it will be claimed it's due to a faulty sword or being rigged by the MSM.

Old 10-18-2016, 11:27 AM

2,616 posts, read 2,397,554 times
trump is in desperation mode so he will pull out the stoppers and accuse her of eating boogers.

Old 10-18-2016, 11:35 AM

26,562 posts, read 14,434,478 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
It'll be more ready-made material for SNL.
will there be podiums this time or will we see more free-range trump?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections