Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-18-2016, 02:38 AM

6,977 posts, read 5,704,681 times

Advertisements

Anyone want to venture a guess as if there will be a surprise by either candidate as far as content, tone or strategy?

I had this revelation that trump would release his taxes right at the debate, 'here they are' and he can walk over and plop them on the moderator desk along with a drug test he took right before the debate, that would be a 'moment' for sure, he can say 'here are the taxes and a drug test i took an hour ago' now where are your e mails, medical records, speech records and YOUR drug test"

I wonder if this will be a same old same old debate like last time, or we will see something different from one of them. Should be fun!

Any predictions?

Old 10-18-2016, 02:54 AM

7,185 posts, read 3,697,519 times
He will finally whip out the proof that 'everything is ok down there' He can guarantee it on national tv!

Old 10-18-2016, 05:00 AM

5,277 posts, read 2,798,262 times
This will be his blame everyone and everything else but himself speech.

Old 10-18-2016, 05:10 AM

12,016 posts, read 12,746,342 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wall st kid View Post
Anyone want to venture a guess as if there will be a surprise by either candidate as far as content, tone or strategy?

I had this revelation that trump would release his taxes right at the debate, 'here they are' and he can walk over and plop them on the moderator desk along with a drug test he took right before the debate, that would be a 'moment' for sure, he can say 'here are the taxes and a drug test i took an hour ago' now where are your e mails, medical records, speech records and YOUR drug test"

I wonder if this will be a same old same old debate like last time, or we will see something different from one of them. Should be fun!

Any predictions?
Yes Trump will pull something dirty like he did last time because that's what he is.

What good would a tax release be if there is no time to look into it or verify it's real?

What good would a drug test be when they don't test him for cocaine?

Old 10-18-2016, 05:24 AM

22,229 posts, read 17,847,737 times
Trump will start asking for advertisers and investors for his upcoming "TrumpBart" TV network ..

Old 10-18-2016, 05:58 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,521,957 times
Talking 3rd Debate 'surprise' thread

Quote:
It'll be pretty much what everyone expects; Drumpf acting the fool and Hillary playing defense while trying to remain calm and dignified.
Quote:
Should be fun!
Most fun campaign in living memory.

Quote:
Any predictions?
It'll be more ready-made material for SNL.

It's all good.

Old 10-18-2016, 06:02 AM

14,780 posts, read 43,668,651 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by florida.bob View Post
Trump will start asking for advertisers and investors for his upcoming "TrumpBart" TV network ..
The more he rails against media, the more it becomes obvious that he is setting up his new post election business.

As for the debate, I think he will become more and more unhinged with his rantings. I could see him actually start an argument with the moderator and getting to the point where he is basically physically threatening Clinton. It will be great popcorn entertainment.

Old 10-18-2016, 06:07 AM

8,665 posts, read 5,842,780 times
Quote:

Any predictions?

No way on earth I would watch the previous debate, after turning off the VP one, let alone this last one!
There are far too many better things to do than watch/listen to two lying A-holes spew BS and constantly interrupt each other, while another A-hole pretends to be a moderator, but just sits there allowing it!

It's not like it's possible to actually learn anything about the issues, or to get an 'H-O-N-E-S-T' answer, for Pete's sake!

Old 10-18-2016, 07:06 AM

7,413 posts, read 6,225,470 times
That is an interesting prediction OP, and sounds like Trump style.

He's been dialing it up each debate, and this one he will go off script while the moderators are being soft on a rattled Miss Hillary. He will also do it in Pence style, while looking at the camera, and not letting them interrupt him while he calmly finishes his thoughts on the vile things revealed about her this week.

He will firmly set himself apart as the outsider to a corrupt and broken system which Miss Hillary has been a part of her entire life.

Old 10-18-2016, 07:09 AM

14,204 posts, read 12,274,353 times
I don't think it matters. The 3rd debate isn't really that important and isn't going to change too many minds, if any. Considering how off message he is I don't think he is going to care how he presents himself tomorrow. So you might get disciplined Trump and you might get ridiculous Trump.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections