U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 10-18-2016, 03:55 AM
 
11,679 posts, read 7,040,185 times
Reputation: 6387

Advertisements

Quote:
Then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton was "contemptuous" toward security agents and even put officials traveling with her in “unnecessary danger” by pursuing a photo op for her "election campaign" in a risky area of Jakarta during a 2009 visit, according to a security agent interviewed by the FBI.

.....

The official said “agents were indignant that they were required to follow security policy but [Clinton] made herself exempt from the same regulations.”

....

“It was also believed that [Clinton] disregarded security and diplomatic protocols, occasionally without regard for the safety of her staff and protection detail, in order to gain favorable press.”

The unnamed agent also said that Clinton’s “poor treatment” of her security detail was so “contemptuous” that many agents sought reassignment or employment elsewhere. Consequently, Clinton’s security detail was staffed by younger, less experienced officers.
FBI docs: Clinton 'contemptuous' of security agents, put team at risk for photo op | Fox News

And THIS is the woman people refer to as "an adult"? This is just another example of someone that disregards the "little people" in favor of her own political interest. Presidential? I think not.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 10-18-2016, 04:13 AM
 
16,750 posts, read 9,100,771 times
Reputation: 6780
Laws and rules are for the little people - not political elites.

I hope Hillary keeps treating us plebeians with contempt on her security detail. Give us hell Hillary!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-18-2016, 04:32 AM
 
2,680 posts, read 1,045,630 times
Reputation: 3326
I see that the same desperate (and unverified) stories about Clinton are starting to reappear, over and over, on this forum. Really, this is just sad. The viciousness and hatred that the right wing disgorges onto Clinton is not that much different than what they've done to Obama. It's the same thing over and over again. Obama is a secret Muslim, a foreigner, a hater of America, blah, blah (not to mention all the horrible racism). And now the same type of garbage leveled at "criminal" Hillary, who has in fact never been convicted of any "crime." The Republican party has now been reduced to the party of hate, completely incapable of dealing with facts, wholly blind to the GOP's attack on democracy, even participating in it. Their "candidates" are bizarre weirdos for several elections running now. And how many months has the GOP refused to vote on a new Supreme Court justice? This is unprecedented, and profoundly un-American. They simply cannot accept democracy. If they don't win, the whole country has to be put on hold while they obstruct everything. They do not deserve to hold office. They are an embarrassment to the nation.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-18-2016, 04:34 AM
 
Location: Secure, Undisclosed
1,984 posts, read 1,291,512 times
Reputation: 3702
This has been going on for years. At the Secret Service, being assigned to her detail was considered by many to be a punishment.

She has a foul mouth and anger management issues, both of which she occasionally focused on members of her detail.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-18-2016, 04:41 AM
 
11,679 posts, read 7,040,185 times
Reputation: 6387
Quote:
Originally Posted by OrganicSmallHome View Post
I see that the same desperate (and unverified) stories about Clinton are starting to reappear, over and over, on this forum. Really, this is just sad. The viciousness and hatred that the right wing disgorges onto Clinton is not that much different than what they've done to Obama. It's the same thing over and over again. Obama is a secret Muslim, a foreigner, a hater of America, blah, blah (not to mention all the horrible racism). And now the same type of garbage leveled at "criminal" Hillary, who has in fact never been convicted of any "crime." The Republican party has now been reduced to the party of hate, completely incapable of dealing with facts, wholly blind to the GOP's attack on democracy, even participating in it. Their "candidates" are bizarre weirdos for several elections running now. And how many months has the GOP refused to vote on a new Supreme Court justice? This is unprecedented, and profoundly un-American. They simply cannot accept democracy. If they don't win, the whole country has to be put on hold while they obstruct everything. They do not deserve to hold office. They are an embarrassment to the nation.
Hillary is the victim here. Got it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-18-2016, 04:42 AM
 
11,679 posts, read 7,040,185 times
Reputation: 6387
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rescue3 View Post
She has a foul mouth and anger management issues, both of which she occasionally focused on members of her detail.
Hmm, they take Hillary's issues and try to make them Trump issues.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-18-2016, 05:18 AM
 
11,383 posts, read 7,772,225 times
Reputation: 12258
First and foremost she put herself in harms way, she was willing to take the risk and nothing happened.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-18-2016, 05:29 AM
 
11,679 posts, read 7,040,185 times
Reputation: 6387
Quote:
Originally Posted by LifeIsGood01 View Post
First and foremost she put herself in harms way, she was willing to take the risk and nothing happened.
Ahh yes, that sounds like great judgement from a high ranking politician. She's simply unfit to serve.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-18-2016, 05:57 AM
 
Location: Ft. Myers
17,628 posts, read 11,158,662 times
Reputation: 37671
Hang in there Trumpees, only 3 more weeks, then you can take off those tin foil hats. Looks like you are running out of tidbits to share on Hillary, you are back to recycling old news and old lies.

Please come up with some new "revelations", we really enjoy the chuckles when you guys are hitting on all 8 cylinders.

Don
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-18-2016, 07:31 AM
 
Location: Phoenix, AZ
12,744 posts, read 8,792,142 times
Reputation: 6436
Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
Hang in there Trumpees, only 3 more weeks, then you can take off those tin foil hats. Looks like you are running out of tidbits to share on Hillary, you are back to recycling old news and old lies.

Please come up with some new "revelations", we really enjoy the chuckles when you guys are hitting on all 8 cylinders.

Don
Way to deflect away from the actual topic. Instead insult people, and attempt to derail the OP.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top