Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-18-2016, 05:00 PM

10,400 posts, read 15,579,392 times

Advertisements

Well at the very least she's not the worst of the worst.....

At the bottom you have O.J. Simpson and Bill Cosby and Donny Trump....lol

A little bit above that group you have Bill Clinton and toward the top there's Hill...lol
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-18-2016, 05:08 PM

23,795 posts, read 13,257,063 times
Sigh. The only people who read the Enquirer are already voting for Trump.

Trump doesn't get it. He's already thrown the stinkiest mud he can at her, and she's gaining on him. It just makes his campaign and Roger Stone look sleazy, desperate and stupid.

Old 10-18-2016, 05:19 PM

14,944 posts, read 12,139,254 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcattwood View Post
That was 8 years ago.

Not saying that this story is necessarily false, but I would like to see some more proof before taking it as gospel truth.

I have no love for Hillary, in fact, I despise the woman, but I sure wish these campaigns were about the issues facing our country and its citizens, and not just about dragging the latest and greatest sexual rotgut out of the gutter and parading it around for the world to "savor".

Old 10-18-2016, 06:23 PM

22,469 posts, read 11,990,487 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by philkirkham View Post
Err, no, not all of them ( if you don't go on Twitter then how do you know that all of them are? ) - and what do you mean 'put on FB'? They don't appear on FB and I'm sure "he, himself' doesn't do that

anyway, the funny part is reading the replies to them, I hope Donny reads all of them
The most certainly do appear on FB. Of course you won't look at his page and see for yourself

I have no use for Twitter and have better things to do than staying glued to my phone just to watch the responses to someone's tweets---no matter whom they are.

Old 10-18-2016, 07:40 PM

30,063 posts, read 18,660,332 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
You've all heard the rumors. Now they are confirmed. Hillary is 'Bi" and has had multiple "hookups" arranged for her.

Now, who can doubt that Huma Abedin was also her 'lover?'

Hillary Fixer Breaks Ranks: I Arranged Sex Trysts For Her
The most corrupt, tyrannical pair to contend for the office of presidency.

Liberals seem to be lost to the fact that if the rule of law is not equally applied to all citizens, and that those in power are deemed to be above the law, NO CITIZEN has the RIGHTS SECURED FOR AN INDIVIDUAL BY THE CONSTITUTION.

The Clintons are criminals, akin to feudal lords, who would love to preside over the population without the limits of the law, as shown by their criminal acts.

God help us all if a tyrant, such as Hillary, is installed as "president" and is able to operate independent of the laws that govern the rest of us. Such a situation is a totalitarian state, not a republic.

WAKE UP LIBS- the worm will eventually turn on you in a totalitarian state.

Old 10-18-2016, 09:10 PM

37,186 posts, read 19,189,687 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOS2IAD View Post
The most certainly do appear on FB. Of course you won't look at his page and see for yourself

I have no use for Twitter and have better things to do than staying glued to my phone just to watch the responses to someone's tweets---no matter whom they are.
I understand. Posting on message boards is a far more productive expenditure of time.

Old 10-18-2016, 09:16 PM

22,469 posts, read 11,990,487 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post
I understand. Posting on message boards is a far more productive expenditure of time.
Hmmm...are you sitting at the computer 16 hours a day or longer?

I certainly don't do that as I have other things to do

Old 10-18-2016, 09:19 PM

30,253 posts, read 23,729,935 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Merge View Post
OK. Let's see if I can follow what you're saying...

The American voter should vote for the serial sexual molester (and in that characterization I am being charitable!)...

BUT reject

The woman who has engaged in consensual bisexuality.

NO need for spin at all.
Not a bit since you did a bang up job of spinning the crap out of reality in your post.

Old 10-18-2016, 09:22 PM

9,742 posts, read 4,493,741 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
The most corrupt, tyrannical pair to contend for the office of presidency.

Liberals seem to be lost to the fact that if the rule of law is not equally applied to all citizens, and that those in power are deemed to be above the law, NO CITIZEN has the RIGHTS SECURED FOR AN INDIVIDUAL BY THE CONSTITUTION.

The Clintons are criminals, akin to feudal lords, who would love to preside over the population without the limits of the law, as shown by their criminal acts.

God help us all if a tyrant, such as Hillary, is installed as "president" and is able to operate independent of the laws that govern the rest of us. Such a situation is a totalitarian state, not a republic.

WAKE UP LIBS- the worm will eventually turn on you in a totalitarian state.

You lost me at Liberal. Maybe you should actually try to make a point rather than throw stones. I suppose I could make a crack about doctors at this point but that would be going down to your level.

Old 10-18-2016, 09:34 PM

6,218 posts, read 7,727,849 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OrganicSmallHome View Post
Everybody knows what tabloids are.
Yep, the printed version of a clinton.

But even a stopped clock is right twice a day. I'm sure they got the dirt on Cankles right.

CN
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections