Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-15-2017, 01:21 PM

26,491 posts, read 15,070,512 times

Advertisements

It is hypocrisy to scream Hillary couldn't be questioned while questioning Trump for everything real and imagined.

Politicians need real questioning.

Old 02-15-2017, 07:08 PM

18,782 posts, read 17,356,787 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jambo101 View Post
Please enlighten us on what that lesson is.
Wutitiz's law: "A prediction does not constitute an argument."

I would love to go back and resurrect all the liberal posters who, with absolute certitude, predicted early in the GOP primaries that Jeb Bush would be the GOP nominee, but I don't have time. I was skeptical based on conversations with fellow republicans, but was told by liberals, oh no, it's gonna be Bush. Bush hit double digits (barely) in exactly 1 state, NH, where he got 11%.

Anybody can predict any outcome about anything. A prediction does not constitute an argument

Old 02-15-2017, 09:44 PM

8,061 posts, read 4,884,494 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winterfall8324 View Post
Halperin: FBI "Has Done An Outrageous Thing" By Putting Out Documents That Cast Suspicion On Hillary Clinton | Video | RealClearPolitics

this is repulsive, So if Hillary is a criminal we shouldn't know because that could hurt our "democracy". What disgusting pigs would say that?
Her time is coming! Jeff Session will look into this!

Old 02-17-2017, 04:07 PM

29,218 posts, read 22,357,274 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTRIDER AZ View Post
Her time is coming! Jeff Session will look into this!
Don't bet on it.
He may be on tenterhooks deciding whether to recuse himself from Trump's impeachment or choose to be the government's prosecutor for it before he ever gets around to going after Clinton.

If it comes down to impeachment, Sessions has a serious choice to make. If he makes the right one, he could end up in the Supreme Court, the best job ever for a lawyer. If he jumps the wrong way, it's the end of his long political career, and one full of disgrace.

There's nothing in a Clinton chase that's close to as serious as that choice.

Old 02-18-2017, 08:47 AM

1,849 posts, read 1,808,302 times
I'll say for every entitled, spoiled, phony, rich, overly educated, "dad gave her a job" type of Democrat, I'm glad they are crying themselves to sleep right now. They had 8+ years of telling a guy a like me to keep my mouth shut. It's over.

Old 02-18-2017, 11:26 AM

34,045 posts, read 17,056,322 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by N610DL View Post
I'll say for every entitled, spoiled, phony, rich, overly educated, "dad gave her a job" type of Democrat, I'm glad they are crying themselves to sleep right now. They had 8+ years of telling a guy a like me to keep my mouth shut. It's over.

amen

but still contribute please to

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X9-5fYFjrbs

Old 02-18-2017, 12:30 PM

1,548 posts, read 912,981 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jambo101 View Post
Please enlighten us on what that lesson is.
The future, difficult to see. Always in motion it is.

Old 02-18-2017, 01:20 PM

9,470 posts, read 9,371,787 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cachibatches View Post
You answered your own question expertly: a disgusting pig.

They are an entire party of disgusting pigs who routinely fling such bovine crap as:

-We should not listen to and understand evidence of the criminal behavior of the Democrat party if it came to us via Russia. Or if it didn't for that matter.

-Those of us who believe that borders are a good idea and want to enforce existing laws are racist.

-Trump, Bush, and just about any other Republican are worse than Hilter.

-We are "racist" if we have questions, even well-studied questions, about the tenets of a "religion" that seems to produce terrorists, destroy other's monuments, rape women, kill raped women, kill gays, enslave people, rape little girls, and kill little girls who want to go to school worldwide.

-Only white people can be racist.

-Those who are concerned for the rights of an unborn child hate women.

-Those who believe in marraige as it was defined for 5000 years of human history are bigots.

-We must accept them waiving Mexican flags in conjunction with signs that say "not my president," or we are bigots.

-If we don't think that our taxes should pay for the education, health care, and social programs of illegals then we are "deplorables."

-America is filled with bitter, angry people clinging to their guns are religion.

-Their job is to "shut white people up."

"Despite affirmative action, massive handicaps on SATs for minorities, diversity programs in every major corproation, etc. America can never, ever be fair for minorites, because of--wait for it--WHITE privilege.

-We must accept their physically attacking those who believe differently as part of their freedom of speech.

-overturning limos, burning Starbucks, burning McDonalds, committing violence, and stealing Nike shoes are legitimate forms of protest.

-The only diversity not worth having is diveristy of politcal opinion.

-If you invested your time and money to start a successful business, "you didn't build it."

-Calling out CNN for posting blatently fake news is the same as saying ******.

etc. etc. etc. etc. On and on ad nauseam.

You said it just right. These people are four legged farm animals, and I've nothing further to say to any of them. Let the war commence.
Did you take your meds today?

Old 02-18-2017, 01:25 PM

9,470 posts, read 9,371,787 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by N610DL View Post
Only temporarily. Trump won't last. He's starting to implode already.

Old 02-18-2017, 01:28 PM

34,045 posts, read 17,056,322 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by staywarm2 View Post
Only temporarily. Trump won't last. .

True, it's just 8 years, then we get Pence or Ivanka Trump.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections