Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-19-2016, 02:03 PM

292 posts, read 323,794 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirtiger View Post
I am a bit like you. I dislike both of them..but other side of the coin. Hillary is so awful, I have to forced to vote for the bombastic Trump into office.

Picking one topic...say war...Bush, Bill and Obama....and now Hillary all want war and appeasing Saudi. Obama didn't want the 9/11 bill passed because it would upset the Saudis. 3 presidents= 24 yrs...or 28 if you incl senior Bush....we are in a never ending battle with the middle east. Hillary is itching to battle Syria & Iran...and maybe Russia and North Korea as well. All those presidents incl Hillary is sleeping with the enemy.
While I think Trump is worse, I can at least respect that you realize he is awful as well. I at least have more respect for that than Trump supporters who think he does no wrong, and will bring a positive light to our country. I still think Trump is much much worse, but I can respect that you aren't delusional.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-19-2016, 02:03 PM

624 posts, read 370,679 times
So you trust Hillary Clinton letting open borders and increasing the syrian refugees. How dies someone feel safe.
Look at all the terrorists attacks we have had and the white house just turns a blind eye.

There are some stuff i do not like about trump but my gosh come on.. stick up for your country

Old 10-19-2016, 02:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirtiger View Post
Also I am sick & tiring of all these "experienced" politicians will guide America to a better tomorrow. There is a reason why politicians are "rented" by corporations. Zero Fortune 100 have donated to Trump.
I disagree here though. I do think term limits need to be set, and there needs to be a change in Congress for sure.

But the US is as successful as it is due to what politicians have done as well as corporations. Not all of it is good, but a lot of laws that have been passed that have helped Americans and the country as a whole were because of Congress.

It's disappointing to see when people are so unobjective.

Old 10-19-2016, 02:10 PM

3,197 posts, read 5,374,705 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luvbostons7489 View Post
So you trust Hillary Clinton letting open borders and increasing the syrian refugees. How dies someone feel safe.
Look at all the terrorists attacks we have had and the white house just turns a blind eye.

There are some stuff i do not like about trump but my gosh come on.. stick up for your country
Stick up for your country?

You do realize Trump is pulling out all stops to take down the very foundation of American democracy, right? He's on a campaign falsely stating to the American electorate and to the world that U.S. democracy is faultering due to a rigged election.

Trump is BY FAR the most dangerous presidential candidate in American history.

Old 10-19-2016, 02:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luvbostons7489 View Post

So what major terrorist attacks have we had? Last time I checked the last major terrorist attack we had that was OFFICIALLY linked to a terrorist organization was 9/11.

I am actually scared of some random American citizen, regardless of race, religion, ethnicity or sexuality, just shooting me down because he has some specific belief. I am more scared of that than ISIS.

Old 10-19-2016, 02:16 PM

8,689 posts, read 11,076,893 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nukua View Post
While I think Trump is worse, I can at least respect that you realize he is awful as well. I at least have more respect for that than Trump supporters who think he does no wrong, and will bring a positive light to our country. I still think Trump is much much worse, but I can respect that you aren't delusional.
People are flawed in general. Both Trump & Hillary has a lot of flaws. Its what flaws what a supporter can live with.

Old 10-19-2016, 02:21 PM

8,689 posts, read 11,076,893 times
Quote:
So what major terrorist attacks have we had? Last time I checked the last major terrorist attack we had that was OFFICIALLY linked to a terrorist organization was 9/11.
Who supported the terrorist? Most of the 9/11 terrorists were mostly all Saudi decent with ties to Saudi government. Its right in the 9/11 US government reports that use to be classified. Bush, Clintons & Obama have real ties to the Saudi Govt....Obama pushed very very hard against the 9/11 bill..protect the Saudi! It all stinks to me

Old 10-19-2016, 02:21 PM

6,977 posts, read 5,707,016 times
Quote:
So this thread isn't meant to blast Trump supporters (although I don't have much respect for them) but to ask an honest question about his policies and how he plans to execute things IF he were President.

Trump has basically turned Democrats, half of the Republican party and the media against him. He has clearly demonstrated that things are his way or the highway and not willing to compromise.

In order for laws and things to happen (ie. Muslim ban, build a wall on Mexico's border, deport ALL illegals, etc.), these things would have to go through and be approved by Congress. If he has turned the majority of Congress against him, and with many Republicans finding many of his policies far-fetched, the only way Trump can get these things passed is if he wiped out Congress and was the only one in power.

So are you Trump supporters supportive of dismantling Congress and having Trump as a dictator?

If he is already having problems with BOTH parties in Congress and not even elected yet, how can he possibly carry out these policies that he has promised that are so far-fetched and extreme? Congress controls where money goes for policies that a President wishes to execute.

So I am curious, in order to carry out what Trump has promised that you all support so boldly, a dictatorship seems like the only way that this stuff could happen. Would you support a Donald Trump dictatorship?
"turning against him' suggests they were with him before and now they're not. These people were never with him to begin with, the media is bought and paid for so they're against him due to other forces, not because he's a 'bad guy'.

If you did some more research and dug deeper, you would see that hillary is much more dictatorial than Trump, all donald is is a real estate businessman who wants to clean up the country, hillary is a crime boss thru and thru, people disappear around her and her family, she's been running this scheme for decades on your back, dig much deeper and ask the question 'who''s really the dictator' and you might uncover some startling conclusions.

Old 10-19-2016, 02:22 PM

8,590 posts, read 12,342,412 times
Trump is a Facist and uses the polarizing and politicizing methods to campaign that were widely used by other famous Facist leaders. The fact that his most vocal supporters know so little about history to see that speaks volumes. For that reason I think they would willingly follow a Trump dictatorship--heads buried in the sand the entire time.

Old 10-19-2016, 02:25 PM

69,368 posts, read 64,096,009 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rrah View Post
Trump is a Facist and uses the polarizing and politicizing methods to campaign that were widely used by other famous Facist leaders. The fact that his most vocal supporters know so little about history to see that speaks volumes. For that reason I think they would willingly follow a Trump dictatorship--heads buried in the sand the entire time.
This is the mentality of Clinton supporters, and they think we're the problem.. its embarrassing
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections