Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-20-2016, 11:31 AM

5,277 posts, read 2,800,352 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by alaskaboy View Post
Have you see the videos, the scandals, the emails? There is clear proof the DNC is rigging things. Beyond just rigging, we are talking crimes at the highest levels. So no, not in this case. He had every right to state what he did. 240 years of peace transfers has went out the window with Clinton. We are dealing with a criminal enterprise this country has never seen before and hopefully never will again.
Believe me, in the next election between, even if two completely different candidates, people will claim both sides are crooked and worst.

Which is why restoring honor to the system is important.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-20-2016, 11:34 AM

5,277 posts, read 2,800,352 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boris347 View Post
I used to be a Democrat. and never thought my Party would stoop to the lowest level in trying to fix an election, either, but they have, and there is more than enough facts out there to prove it, with the flood of e-mails from Wiki-Leaks. Even the Democratic Party itself has sunk to the gutter, in favoring one Democratic Candidate, and working against him, which is not their job. You also have no way of knowing, as I don't, how much voter fraud there is, no more that you knew all the other dirt that has been uncovered, but you won't believe you could be wrong, because it doesn't fit your narrative, as you said.
You have no way of knowing what you cannot prove?

Therefore, you conclude since you cannot prove election fraud isn't rampant, that it must be rampant.

Old 10-20-2016, 11:43 AM

5,940 posts, read 3,572,239 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by loves2read View Post
I think that was the point
Trump does not care about democracy
Every leader he cited as better/stronger than Obama is a dictator

They are stronger leaders. Stop being a Hypocrite. Hillary doesn't believe in Democracy at all. If she did, she would not be trying to fix the election so hard, even against a Candidate in her own party who was running against her. She is like any other failing "wanna be" Dictator, and more like a Weasel, than a person, and I has taken over the FBI and the State Department, with no regard for Democracy. You don't believe in Democracy, if you promote and pay people to start fights and incidents at an opponents event. What you are when you do that is a Criminal.

I voted for Obama twice, and left the Party when he went to the "Dark Side." and started his anti-Police campaign, the line in the sand, that was never there, and his anti-2nd Amendment stance. Since then, he only confirmed my choice to leave, with his ransom payment to Iran, his distancing himself from Israel, his BLM support, and the Iran weapons deal. He fooled us, and now wants to help Hillary fool us again.

Old 10-20-2016, 11:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pbmaise View Post
You have no way of knowing what you cannot prove?

Therefore, you conclude since you cannot prove election fraud isn't rampant, that it must be rampant.

You have no way of proving that its not out there, so you conclude there is none? What's the word "Hypocrite" mean to you?

I have no problem with Trump waiting until the time gets here. Its a stupid expectancy to start with.

Old 10-20-2016, 11:52 AM

Quote:
Believe me, in the next election between, even if two completely different candidates, people will claim both sides are crooked and worst.

So your saying that Hillary should be elected because she is a liar, a cheat, and a criminal? That's hilarious.

Old 10-20-2016, 12:02 PM

Quote:
There are not a great number of DOCUMENTED voter fraud
https://www.brennancenter.org/issues/voter-fraud

Depends what you consider a "great number." Its also the ones you don't know about, since there are always a lot "more" illegal things that go on, than there are ones that are exposed. Only a fool thinks otherwise. Any discrepancy should be questioned and investigated, not suppressed.

Worst of all, today, you can't even believe the Media, who reports the News or Illegal activities. If its bad Hillary, they just ignore it, or cover it up. We all know that is a fact.

Old 10-20-2016, 12:12 PM

2,951 posts, read 2,518,975 times
Trump was discredited months before he stepped on stage last night.

Old 10-20-2016, 12:20 PM

18,461 posts, read 7,089,783 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlow View Post
You're probably right in these circumstances

An incumbent president who refuses to leave office is much more dangerous than someone in Trump's position. An incumbent could conceivably call upon the military to help him stay there, or use other powers that he has up until inauguration day.
But words ARE important and Trump knows that. One thing he has been able to do successfully this election cycle is get thousands of people to cheer everything he says, including things like "Lock her up!"

Trump has every right to contest the election through lawful means if he loses and thinks it was "rigged." But if tries to circumvent the legal procedures to do that, and instead encourages his supporters to be violent and not "accept" that Hillary has been lawfully elected president, he will present a threat to our custom peaceful transitions of the presidency.

And what makes you think he will do that?

Conjecture about what you are saying is nothing more than rhetoric designed to create more controversy and put words in Trump's mouth that the low info voter might take seriously.

Last edited by FatBob96; 10-20-2016 at 12:45 PM..

Old 10-20-2016, 12:33 PM

17,440 posts, read 9,268,656 times
Quote:

I agree -

This will be a Pyrrhic victory for either side. It would seem to me - that we will all lose something no matter who wins. If Hillary wins - we all lose BIG TIME. Our Nation is more divided than at any time in my recent memory. Obama, the FBI and the IRS have soiled our government, our rule of law, and the country will be worse off because of all of this . If Hilllary wins - it will be as if the referee let one boxer have rocks in the glove and KNEW about it and LOOKED THE OTHER WAY. - These are not good precidents to set for our country. We are a nation of laws. Hillary has broken many. People who have done far less than Hillary are serving jail sentences. Obama has not exactly honored the Constitution..... He's a little week on the Preserve and Defend part of the Oath that he took too.

Only in a third world, banana republic do illegals and the dearly departed have the right to vote. America is in deep, deep trouble. Millions of illegals are registered to vote because ID in many states is not required.
The facts of the matter are that ANY Political Party that fights AGAINST a secure vote - does it for a reason.
They know there is Fraud and they Benefit from the Fraud.

Old 10-20-2016, 12:35 PM

27,798 posts, read 32,435,463 times
Quote:
He refused to say he would accept the election result--he qualified it by saying he would wait and see...

Senators Graham and Flake already came out against it--no surprise there...

Don Jr says "if there is voter fraud of course he wouldn't accept it"...
So here we go with the lawsuits...

And Kellyanne's hair looks really bad since last debate...stress does that...
I don't care what he says. He's the king of lawsuits (3000+). It's predictable that he'll object even if the election is a landslide. That's the way he is. He can cry all he wants. Maybe his cult will listen, but the rest of us will move on.......
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections