Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-20-2016, 06:13 AM

6,617 posts, read 5,009,834 times

Advertisements

I think this cost him the last shot he had, the first damage is that is keeps the narrative going on the rigging and it amplifies it, if he wanted the media to turn to wikileaks not going to happen, if he doesn't fell like he needs to accept the results of our electoral process so of he wins when his term is up he can do the same, clearly he feels he can justify it, not a good look. He pounded the last nail on his coffin IMO.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-20-2016, 06:20 AM

16,759 posts, read 8,214,152 times
The biggest issue is that Nutty Don showed a lack of stamina, inability to put together his thoughts and his constant interruptions.

Nutty Don should follow Don Corleone and retire to the garden to play with his son and grand kids. Let the family take over the business.

Old 10-20-2016, 06:22 AM

13,240 posts, read 4,925,181 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by loves2read View Post
He refused to say he would accept the election result--he qualified it by saying he would wait and see...

Senators Graham and Flake already came out against it--no surprise there...

Don Jr says "if there is voter fraud of course he wouldn't accept it"...
So here we go with the lawsuits...

And Kellyanne's hair looks really bad since last debate...stress does that...
Mr. Trump's words are those of an authoritarian (how surprising ). If elected, how many other fundamental principles will the people have to 'wait & see' if he will accept? Thanks & respect to the designers of the United States of America for putting the checks on power in place.

Old 10-20-2016, 06:22 AM

15,632 posts, read 10,390,278 times
Why shouldn’t Trump question an election in which Democrat operatives recruited troublemakers and black activists to disrupt Trump rallies and incite riots? The dirty tricks used by the Democrats were reported in the press this week.

Democrats have a very selective memory. A huge portion of the left is still insisting that the Bush/Gore election was stolen and illegitimate, yet today these same people are shrieking that Trump’s own accusations are a threat to the democracy?

SMDH

Old 10-20-2016, 06:24 AM

25,961 posts, read 22,120,062 times
Well, the Democrats have a reputation for cheating and the GOP doesn't.

Look at 2008 and 2012 and the 2016 primary. Let's see, who might be extremely likely to cheat? Maybe a party supporting a morally, mentally and physically incompetent candidate?

Old 10-20-2016, 06:30 AM

68,329 posts, read 54,389,283 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
Well, the Democrats have a reputation for cheating and the GOP doesn't.
Yet it wasn't a Democrat that was the only POTUS ever forced to resign or a Democrat who pardoned the malfeasance.

Now back to the fantasy........................................... ..................

Old 10-20-2016, 06:31 AM

1,504 posts, read 851,404 times
Rule by poll is not democracy.

Old 10-20-2016, 06:37 AM

57,286 posts, read 26,206,502 times
Trumps statement is unprecedented, he never explained why he wouldn't accept the results. This plays into the hands of some of his followers who actually believe the election results are rigged even before there are results.

Old 10-20-2016, 06:41 AM

1,009 posts, read 708,755 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cremebrulee View Post
anyone remember Florida during the last two elections? How they didn't seem to be able to take a correct count? I don't trust Jebb Bush further then I can throw him.

I know for a fact, in Philly, there wasn't one, not one republican vote, in several districts....and I know that b/c my sister, has worked elections.

I don't blame Trump for feeling the way he feels...I've seen this with my own eyes, and so have most of you, you just don't remember, or fail to pay attention to the news.
I remember Creme and I agree if it's very close they would have to check . Trump wants this because there are many incidents of voter fraud starting with , Black Panthers in Philadelphia intimandating people in which candadate to vote for, counting dead people whose name has not been removed from voter registration records and mail ballots not being counted .

To answer question No not at all .

Last edited by shopalcholic; 10-20-2016 at 07:05 AM..

Old 10-20-2016, 06:41 AM

16,212 posts, read 10,823,172 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shooting4life View Post
So it would be fine if trump wants recounts and investigations for a month then he admits he lost?
It is not going to be close like it was for Gore.

On the OP topic I do feel that this should discredit Trump. It was full blown tantrum talk IMO and not something that should be encouraged in American politics. Seems like he wants to lead some sort of political coup, maybe even a military one backed by all the nutty militiamen who support him.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections