Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-22-2016, 01:20 AM

6,228 posts, read 3,605,800 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by newdixiegirl View Post
And, who are the people hiring those illegals in those small towns in Idaho and the Dakotas - states that are overwhelmingly Republican? In all probability, they're Republicans who worship the guy who says he's going to stop illegal immigration.
Neither the Republicans nor the Democrats at state and local levels will do a rip about it; Trump is the only candidate who even acknowledges it's a problem.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-22-2016, 06:21 AM

1,640 posts, read 794,283 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaphawoman View Post
Those people came here legally. And notice you do not have know Greek, Italian, and Chinese to live in most of America or get a job here. Not so with Spanish in many parts of illegal-loving California.
I'm not sure what you're saying. The American way of life, as far as I was concerned growing up, was very ethnic in an Italian speaking household. My point is that your American way of life is likely not something to be imposed on anyone but you and your family. Your way is not my way.

Old 10-22-2016, 06:25 AM

16,273 posts, read 10,401,684 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grainraiser View Post
The media has not convinced the American public of nothing regarding Trump. Trump words and performance is the thing that has exposed him. He is con man who has run out of suckers to reel in.
The blame the media excuse is so lame. The media didn't paint Trump as a clown, they just reported his quotes and actions and let us draw that conclussion on our own.

Old 10-22-2016, 01:32 PM

27,798 posts, read 32,422,470 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vision33r View Post
In this 3rd debate, Hillary openly says in her 1st 100 days that she will have a plan to offer the illegals here a path towards citizenship. This is not only illogical but nonsensical consider we already have a path for people to become legal citizens.

There's a line for applying for immigration and there are many law abiding immigrants waiting to be approved.

So Hillary basically suggests that swim, crawl, or dig your way here and you will become a citizen...
Trump Flopped....dintcha hear? He flipped away from his primary stance (by lying to the primary voters to get their support). Now he's singing a differing tune. Sent his peon surrogates scrambling......

Donald Trump's refusal to rule out granting legal status for undocumented immigrants who are in the United States is not inconsistent with the plan rolled out by the Republican presidential nominee last week, national spokeswoman Katrina Pierson said Tuesday.

Trump spokeswoman tries to clarify amnesty stance - POLITICO

Old 10-22-2016, 01:54 PM

29,213 posts, read 22,351,209 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
Nope. I'm perfectly happy being on Team Hillary!

And I will be thrilled to hear them call her "Madam President" while Trump will go back to filming Celebrity Apprentice 26
Not on NBC, he won't.
The Apprentice may re-appear, but it will be on some cable backwater channel if it does.

Ironically, The Apprentice made Trump who he is today, and the show was the very first thing he lost forever when he announced his candidacy.

It's gotta be giving him a major case of the sads to know that, all of a sudden, he's on the other side of the desk with the sweaty palms, and the nation is getting ready to point their finger at him and yell "You're Fired!"

Old 10-22-2016, 02:00 PM

68,329 posts, read 54,363,738 times
US Citizens supporting Hillary should be ashamed

The GOP should be ashamed for offering such a lousy alternative.

Old 10-22-2016, 02:45 PM

15,154 posts, read 11,620,307 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveinMtAiry View Post
The blame the media excuse is so lame. The media didn't paint Trump as a clown, they just reported his quotes and actions and let us draw that conclussion on our own.
Wrong. The lamestream media has consistently been caught lying, distorting, and outright misquoting Trump since the 1st day of the primaries.

Remember the whole "Trump says ALL Mexicans are rapists"?-LIE

Remember the whole "Trump wants to ban ALL Mooslims"?-LIE

Remember the whole "women who get an abortion should be punished"-Edited

Remember the "Trump cheats on his taxes"?-LIE

Remember the locker room talk thats "Admitting toi sexual assault?-NO PROOF

Cant imagine why the Legacy media has a 6% trust rating

Old 10-22-2016, 02:51 PM

68,329 posts, read 54,363,738 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ELOrocks17 View Post
Wrong. The lamestream media has consistently been caught lying, distorting, and outright misquoting Trump since the 1st day of the primaries.

Remember the whole "Trump says ALL Mexicans are rapists"?-LIE

Remember the whole "Trump wants to ban ALL Mooslims"?-LIE

Remember the whole "women who get an abortion should be punished"-Edited

Remember the "Trump cheats on his taxes"?-LIE

Remember the locker room talk thats "Admitting toi sexual assault?-NO PROOF

Cant imagine why the Legacy media has a 6% trust rating

Remember Trump's blatant LIE about "thousands and thousands" celebrating the 9/11 attacks in the streets of Jersey City? Or are Donny's lies the ones you conveniently forget?

Old 10-22-2016, 02:54 PM

9,828 posts, read 9,410,810 times
Right-wingers have no room to talk - - their candidate is easily the most farcical human being ever to run for president.

I'm not saying Trump is dumber than Sarah Palin - - I'm saying he's a lot dumber.

He is a punchline, a squirt gun, a Three Stooges pie fight. Anyone voting for this circus clown should be shamed wherever they go.

Old 10-22-2016, 02:58 PM

15,154 posts, read 11,620,307 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
Remember Trump's blatant LIE about "thousands and thousands" celebrating the 9/11 attacks in the streets of Jersey City? Or are Donny's lies the ones you conveniently forget?
Um..i dont recall the media openly covering for him for that. My post was to counter the lie that the media is open and fair when it comes to Trump. I provided several examples of that not being accurate. You then counter with a complete pivot about Something that supposedly didnt happen on 9-11, i dont know, I wasnt there to witness it or not witness it as others report. But again, the media had no problem mentioning it 1000 times over the last year.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections