Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-20-2016, 03:38 PM

4,587 posts, read 2,598,178 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTQ3000 View Post
4 bankruptcies, 2 divorces and 13 sexual assault allegations, to start?

End with a humilitating landslide butt kicking on 11/8. That would suck - blew $75 million and damaged his luxury brand.

Mick
Plus having Afro Pres call him a Whiner.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-20-2016, 04:23 PM

4,299 posts, read 2,810,348 times
Big fat hairy deal as Garfield would say.

There have been plenty of hardworking and caring actors/musicians that didn't win awards either and to boot they haven't made nearly as much money as you but they never complained it was rigged.

It's ironic too because he kept someone in the Apprentice that didn't really deserve it. It's only rigged when you lose.

I don't understand people like him. You're making lots of money and you're sitting here complaining? He is so lucky because from his demeanor/attitude someone should have pulled an Apprentice on him.

Old 10-20-2016, 04:31 PM

18,983 posts, read 9,073,833 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trlhiker View Post
I am so tired of his whining. I will be glad when the election is over and hopefully he will disappear from the news.
I remember the night before the 2008 election, watching Sarah Palin at a rally and having the most exquisite realization that after that night, I was not going to have to hear her weaselly voice mucking up my television on a daily basis again.

I thought nothing could ever top that moment. But now I realize I was wrong.

November 9th is going to be a blessed, blessed day.

Old 10-20-2016, 05:34 PM

37,315 posts, read 59,862,293 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wall st kid View Post
What hasn't gone his way?
Is that a serious question?
Read this and see what a tru loser he is in business...this doesn't address his personal life...

A People

The author is the writer of the Clinton article that propagandized and used by Trump in Debate II ...it had been deliberately done by WikiLeaks in an attempt to put a smoking gun in Blumenthal's hand (mouth) pointing to Clinton and Benghazi Eichenwald, the author, pointed out the blatant error...but Trump of course never apologized...

Mark Burnett the producer of The Apprentice said that Teump would get the weekly ratings for the show and toward the end of the run when ratings were dropping Trump just refused to believe the Neilsens... He just lied to anyone that The Apprentice was still in top ten, etc...Just would not admit the truth...Irrational to the max!!

And I think he owes a lot of money to Deutsch Bank that is coming due...so might be looking at another bankruptcy and that is why he is creating this new media project...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections