Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-20-2016, 08:01 AM

8,081 posts, read 6,958,439 times

Advertisements

https://www.techdirt.com/articles/20...h-russia.shtml

Anybody else bothered that the CIA wants to pursue a sort of war against a nuclear superpower on behalf of Hillary Clinton?

Didn't she leave herself open to hacking through mismanaging a private server, now we get to march on to war for her dignity?

Is fighting a war on behalf of a private political party worthwhile and why?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-20-2016, 08:03 AM

12,016 posts, read 12,757,385 times
Donald Trump and Vladimir Putin Are Very Much in Love, Thank You : Related Articles | OOYUZ

Old 10-20-2016, 08:04 AM

27,214 posts, read 46,741,218 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JGMotorsport64 View Post
https://www.techdirt.com/articles/20...h-russia.shtml

Anybody else bothered that the CIA wants to pursue a sort of war against a nuclear superpower on behalf of Hillary Clinton?

Didn't she leave herself open to hacking through mismanaging a private server, now we get to march on to war for her dignity?
Her remarks scare me as she is openly accusing a Nation for what has not been proven other than her email scams, deletion of thousands of emails, organized paid disruption of freedom of speech and not able to understand what classified material stands for!

Old 10-20-2016, 08:06 AM

34,300 posts, read 15,649,302 times
She wants to create a situation where she can shoot down Russian planes and start a world war and escalate tensions with nuclear armed nations. This is one nasty and dangerous person. Who happens to be a women but hopefully not a roll model for them.

Old 10-20-2016, 08:09 AM

8,059 posts, read 3,944,421 times
Default Hillary's War with Russia

Hillary is insane. A no-fly zone in Syria will lead directly to a hot war with Russia.

Old 10-20-2016, 08:14 AM

12,202 posts, read 7,223,380 times
Wouldn't it be ironic that Hillary, who is trying to paint Trump as not having the right temperament for the job but it will be Hillary that will get us all killed.

Old 10-20-2016, 08:22 AM

2,411 posts, read 1,975,530 times
Hillary is frankly dangerous. Her public accusations against Trump in the debate arena expose/highlight what is going on with this new 'cold but getting much warmer' war with Russia right now. I wish people would listen carefully. Trump is actually using a much better strategy than Hillary is if Russia is to be kept at bay.

I don't know all the facts of course but from the outside looking in, Syria is the overt battleground right now between the US and Russia - and frankly it is our fault that is the case. The situation there is complicated but we say we are fighting to oust Assad (nasty man but these places need to have leaders and this is probably not the first time we took the wrong side like this) but also say we are fighting ISIS more. Russia is fighting to keep Assad so obviously we are fighting against Russia there. Assad may or may not be trying to fight ISIS - in theory he is fighting the rebels (most of whom are defecting to ISIS it seems). We are arming the rebels which means we are really arming ISIS (while saying we are fighting them). A while back there was some news that we had made some kind of agreement with Russia to help each other - but I will be darned if I can figure out how we are doing that - either side - given that we all still seem to be fighting against the same people we have always said we were.

Whether Russia picked this fight or not (I am not sure who started it), the US is making it much worse. We should be out of Syria yesterday in my (uneducated) opinion and Hillary should not be making nasty public remarks right now about Putin/Russia on any score. The hacking crap is inflammatory and relatively unimportant right now to be honest. Is that what a supposedly experienced and great former 'diplomat' does - is that a recommended strategy to diffuse tensions these days? Seems very dangerous to me.

Today it seems Russia is 'taunting the US' by sending 10 warships into the British Channel. Russia taunts US with biggest military offensive since the Cold War*

Electing Hillary means more of the same. If she can't or won't even be honest with the public about what she is doing/what Obama is doing over in Syria and how Russia figures into all of this ... we are in for major trouble. Trump was right about our having less nuclear capability than Russia does these days too - and everyone would know that if they had followed all these disarmament treaties that the current administration negotiated .. it was a deliberate attempt to weaken the US and strengthen Russia. None of this mess makes a lot of 'sense' and politicians should be prepared to explain to us how it is working for anyone except Russia right now.

Last edited by Aery11; 10-20-2016 at 08:57 AM..

Old 10-20-2016, 08:26 AM

2,668 posts, read 4,496,538 times
^ Great post!

After last night I was truly worried about what could happen if she is elected. Between no fly zones and full blown accusations towards another country she has raised my awareness and anxiety on this topic. I'm not sure where she feels this is beneficial.

Old 10-20-2016, 08:27 AM

9,701 posts, read 5,111,909 times
I can't tell if Republicans are cowards or hypocrites. I remember how much Republicans were crowing that Putin would walk over Obama bc Obama wouldn't dare stand up to Putin. Now the argument is HRC is going to get us into a war bc she's going to stand up to Putin... Lol

Old 10-20-2016, 08:29 AM

12,997 posts, read 13,643,558 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EddieB.Good View Post
I can't tell if Republicans are cowards or hypocrites. I remember how much Republicans were crowing that Putin would walk over Obama bc Obama wouldn't dare stand up to Putin. Now the argument is HRC is going to get us into a war bc she's going to stand up to Putin... Lol
Why does it have to be either or?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections