Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-21-2016, 06:20 PM

13,711 posts, read 9,231,974 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevek64 View Post
Duck/dodge/hide on the matter.

I agree, the way trump phrased it, it was not correct.

Again....it was someone laughing while discussing the rape of a 12 year old by an adult. In ANY CONTEXT, most human beings with some morals and compassion would not laugh during such an interview for ANY REASON. I sure hope if you are discussing with your neighbor about a similar situation where their kid was raped and you decide to laugh for ANY reason during discussing such a horrible matter that you wouldn't think that was beyond an ugly thing to do so don't play the game you're playing with me.

Hillary Clinton's Handling of 1975 Rape Case Emerges Again - ABC News

"Nevertheless, it might be the way Clinton talked - and laughed - about the trial in the audio tapes, rather than her decision to defend him that people could find off-putting."See, this statement says it so well. But deflect if you wish/it's your freedom of speech. I find it most appalling your are defending her in any way on this matter. That's terrible.

See, even after you are confronted with the truth, you keep repeating this lie.

Hillary Clinton Freed Child Rapist : snopes.com

Quote:

Mostly False
Clinton laughed about the polygraph being perhaps unreliable. That was it.

But I enjoy the logic jujutsu you had to do to make your argument seems semi-reasonable.

Quote:
"Nevertheless, it might be the way Clinton talked - and laughed - about the trial in the audio tapes, rather than her decision to defend him that people could find off-putting."
Translation: There is nothing in the tape that Hillary-haters can nail her on, so they say it's the "way she talks" that is offensive.

In other words: "I ain't got no facts to back me up, so I just resort to school yard argument."

Imagine if the liberals had said, "Hey man, I don't like the way Trump talks, so I am just going to accuse him of being a deceitful person just based on that!"

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-21-2016, 06:24 PM

6,977 posts, read 5,707,934 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wilful View Post
From what I am hearing and many people are saying, Donald's mean spirited reference to HC as a "Nasty Woman" has become a real rallying cry amongst females and has motivated them even more to turnout, and vote in droves, against the Donald.

Bad move Donald, I've known for a long time that hell hath no fury like a woman scorned, or in this case put down, but guess you didn't get that memo!
Keep crying about nonsense and trivial talking points while illegals pour into your neighborhoods bringing drugs, guns and violence in their hearts. They're pouring in by the thousands on a daily basis, its a free for all, hillary is selling off america piece by piece, brick by brick and you're telling me about trump calling her a 'nasty woman' you've got to be kidding me.

Old 10-21-2016, 06:26 PM

52,698 posts, read 34,548,464 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post
Nope. Trump alienated and pissed off literally half of the people and more than half of the voters in this country with that comment.
links to prove what you claim.

Old 10-21-2016, 06:26 PM

1,327 posts, read 722,963 times
Trump is an alpha male, Clinton is an old sow. Women want alpha males to protect the pack, not a broken down old sow.

Old 10-21-2016, 06:27 PM

7,068 posts, read 6,468,049 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Financialguy View Post
Our CD leftists are in full meltdown mode now.
It's sad. Even defending her laughing while discussing a rape of a 12 year old child.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tor00iWUhDQ

Old 10-21-2016, 06:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Financialguy View Post
Our CD leftists are in full meltdown mode now.

Is this another demonstration of the right-wing's ability to detach from reality?

Well done.

Old 10-21-2016, 06:30 PM

Quote:
It's sad. Even defending her laughing while discussing a rape of a 12 year old child.

What's sad is that the right-wings repeatedly had to LIE about Hillary in order to attach her. Makes you wonder, if she's really that bad, why they can't find anything truthful to do the same.

It is very sad that you have now repeated the same LIE four times in order to justify a right-wing irrational fear of Hillary.

Old 10-21-2016, 06:33 PM

7,068 posts, read 6,468,049 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beb0p View Post
What's sad is that the right-wings repeatedly had to LIE about Hillary in order to attach her. Makes you wonder, if she's really that bad, why they can't find anything truthful to do the same.

It is very sad that you have now repeated the same LIE four times in order to justify a right-wing irrational fear of Hillary.
What "lie"?......is that not laughing on the video recording you hear while she discusses the rape of a 12 year old? Or is that a "right wing conspiracy", it's actually a cough now or something? You don't agree with abcnews's assessment?

Hillary Clinton's Handling of 1975 Rape Case Emerges Again - ABC News

"Nevertheless, it might be the way Clinton talked - and laughed - about the trial in the audio tapes, rather than her decision to defend him that people could find off-putting."

Keep defending such behavior.....it's most revealing. And GIGO is becoming as clear as day. I'll just be in read mode while you continue so please, go for it.

Old 10-21-2016, 06:34 PM

4,587 posts, read 2,598,178 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beb0p View Post
Is this another demonstration of the right-wing's ability to detach from reality?

Well done.
He calls himself Finacialguy. Has ever given financial explanations to vote for Trump ?

Old 10-21-2016, 06:39 PM

4,504 posts, read 3,030,811 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugah Ray View Post
No you live in a fantasy world if you think everybody thinks like you. Who's winning the polls again?
Rasmussen has Trump up by 3.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections