Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-21-2016, 06:51 PM

11,186 posts, read 6,501,935 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowball7 View Post
Nasty ? check.

Woman ? check.

'nuff said.
Truth is an absolute defense in libel court cases, not politics. I'm not voting for either of them but really, how could he not know by now he shouldn't connect the word 'woman' to any negative trait or behavior.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-21-2016, 06:53 PM

13,711 posts, read 9,227,271 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevek64 View Post
Laughing is good in any context and in any situation, we got it.

Eh????

Quote:
btw, just to set the record straight, I trust NO politician, left or right or in between. I guess if you want to throw labels around, as long as the herd keeps voting in the bought and sold/lying/inept into office of either team, I'm pro gridlock so harm to our nation can be minimized. So label that any way you want.

If Hillary Clinton is inept, the right-wing would not be so feared of her.

If she is as corrupt as they say, the right-wing would not have to manufacture lies in order to hit her.

Old 10-21-2016, 06:54 PM

25,303 posts, read 21,443,353 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
I suspect a lot of people who have only heard the rightwing smear machine hammering away at Hillary for years and years and years and formed an opinion of her based on lies and innuendo are seeing the real Clinton for the first time in these debates, and realizing there is so much more to her than what the right would have them believe.

I always liked her, but from the 11 hour grilling in the phony Benghazi hearing where she owned the room, through all three debates where she owned Trump, she has shown herself to be more than capable of holding her own in the world. She is going to make a good president.
After all these decades people are only seeing the real Hillary now ?
If anything her appeal has gone down since the last election .

People are voting for her more as a protest against Trump versus because they actually like her.
This is very clear . Oprah recently stated that you don't have to like her but she's the "only choice "
She didn't say the same for Obama when she endorsed him in 2008 , when he was running against Clinton

Old 10-21-2016, 06:56 PM

27,798 posts, read 32,420,229 times
Quote:
It's sad. Even defending her laughing while discussing a rape of a 12 year old child.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tor00iWUhDQ
Debunked several times and off topic

Old 10-21-2016, 08:36 PM

35,682 posts, read 21,035,253 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Financialguy View Post
Trump is an alpha male, Clinton is an old sow. Women want alpha males to protect the pack, not a broken down old sow.
I think American women can protect themselves !! Don't need some dumb alpha male whining every time they don't get their way! Chauvinism no longer accepted !

Old 10-22-2016, 02:58 AM

27,798 posts, read 32,420,229 times
Trump plagiarized his best joke, the one about Melania

Just an aside. Trump plagiarized a joke about his wife's plagiarism.

Old 10-22-2016, 03:05 AM

4,587 posts, read 2,596,069 times
Hilary is not likeable. Yet, she is far from vile, nasty,or evil. She is a regular human being. We all are nasty, vile, and evil at times, especially when we think we can get away with it folks. Check how you post.... Dems just dont have the influence of twenty years of listening to Rush, Hannity,etc demonizing her. For us she is not a devil. Just a woman whose husband f her over and the media and political rivals cnstantly had in the press or under investigation. So yes she may be a little angry and bitter, but not evil. She is what Trump said about her, tough and a fighter. But people often dont like older, tough woman. Its true.

Old 10-22-2016, 03:14 AM

27,213 posts, read 46,728,178 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty011 View Post
Most of the women I know agrees with Trump that Hillary is a nasty woman. Only uneducated and feminists women take that as a slur to all women.
Your post is just as much a lie as Hillary lies. Even CNN showed rooms full of educated women for Trump and I know many and not one of them will ever vote for lying, deceiving Hillary because these women don't listen to the biased bad presstitutes and people like you.

You are in for a Nov 8th suprise!

Old 10-22-2016, 04:17 AM

1,384 posts, read 2,691,740 times
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CvRe5agUAAA6UgC.jpg

Last edited by CaseyB; 10-22-2016 at 05:15 AM..

Old 10-22-2016, 04:56 AM

7,185 posts, read 3,697,519 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beb0p View Post

Translation: There is nothing in the tape that Hillary-haters can nail her on, so they say it's the "way she talks" that is offensive...
Pardon me for cutting the quote down, but I really do only want to talk about the part above. It is funny, well, not really 'funny', that trumpists go on and on about how trump isn't a polished politician, and he speaks from his heart, etc... and then complain when someone says something they don't like. LIke nobody notices the hypocrisy inherent in their attitude?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections