Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-21-2016, 11:43 AM

12,390 posts, read 7,092,577 times

Advertisements

Hillary's true colors are starting to show.

I found this part particularly disturbing.

She also had some racist condescending comments for the black DNC chairman, Brazile, including suggestions that she was better qualified to be the campaign’s janitor.

Remember that one of the Clinton chefs just confirmed that he witnessed Hillary use the N word.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-21-2016, 12:06 PM

10,655 posts, read 18,656,890 times
There is literally zero proof of any of this.

It's like I could start a blog and write "I heard Donald Trump drinks the blood of raccoons to keep his orange hue, an insider told me"

Total nonsense

Old 10-21-2016, 12:17 PM

19,719 posts, read 16,828,251 times
Thank you for quoting an article from such an upstanding UNBIASED source ! Hahahahahahahaha !

Actually, I hope Hillary did do those things. I love a strong, assertive woman and it would show she was human with human feelings and emotions. It would bother me more if she were not able to vent and blow up occasionally.

This just shows how strong Hillary will be as our President, and people will respect her when she speaks.................or else ! Putin would not be able to get away with the same things he would do to Donald Trumpinski, that is for sure !

(What? You didn't know Trump's name was originally TRUMPINSKI ? It was, his father Americanized it. Look it up in one of your "news" sources !)

Don

Old 10-21-2016, 12:17 PM

12,390 posts, read 7,092,577 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by newtoli View Post
There is literally zero proof of any of this.

It's like I could start a blog and write "I heard Donald Trump drinks the blood of raccoons to keep his orange hue, an insider told me"

Total nonsense
There are emails.

The complete lack of any evidence to back the claims of Trump's accusers.

That didn't stop you, and all the dems from believing the unfounded claims.

All the women's claims have fallen apart, and are being debunked.

Old 10-21-2016, 12:18 PM

1,327 posts, read 722,648 times
Is anyone really surprised by this story? The real deplorable in this election is Clinton. A truly horrid woman.

Old 10-21-2016, 12:20 PM

2,540 posts, read 2,754,282 times
That website is Racist Bastard Central. Look at this lovely tidbit of ignorance:
Quote:
She says, “By and large, Anglo-Saxon Americans, black Americans, the traditional Americans, pre- the third world hordes coming in, are the most honest, the most respectful of women, children, the vulnerable, the elderly, the unborn. So when we’re bringing in immigrants from vastly different cultures, we’re just inevitably bringing in a lot more corruption and a lot more criminality.”

Old 10-21-2016, 12:25 PM

11,755 posts, read 7,111,606 times
So the argument is that Hillary is nasty (woman) and mean? Versus DJT who is . . . . a saint? Yeah, okay.

Mick

Old 10-21-2016, 12:26 PM

63,919 posts, read 46,707,495 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by janelle144 View Post
Clinton Meltdown At Surprise Question - Vulgar Screams, Thrown Water

Seems Hillary needs to know all the questions anyone asks of her so she can have a ready made answer. Otherwise she goes nuts.
An anonymous source allegedly sent an email from a Comcast .com email address therefore it must be credible?

No way to prove or disprove click bait, like this.

Author appears to be a staunch proponent of teotwawki ideology.

Old 10-21-2016, 12:28 PM

34,300 posts, read 15,640,522 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EDnurse View Post
Immediately after she left stage she has a manic meltdown? Yeah, right. Please don't try to diagnose mood disorders.
Why does it rune your mood ?
Not my words anyway.
Its from the link provided.
You would know that if willing to be informed by reading the link before commenting.

Old 10-21-2016, 12:34 PM

33,313 posts, read 12,491,270 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
Actually, I hope Hillary did do those things. I love a strong, assertive woman and it would show she was human with human feelings and emotions. It would bother me more if she were not able to vent and blow up occasionally.

This just shows how strong Hillary will be as our President, and people will respect her when she speaks.................or else !
Compliance and silence can be demanded. Respect is earned. Women can be very strong, assertive and authentic while conducting themselves with class, dignity, and the complete absence of profanity. It doesn't sound as though you have spent any time at all around such women. There are plenty of examples within my family.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections