Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-04-2017, 08:14 PM

8,852 posts, read 5,316,966 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatBob96 View Post

Will Democrats "accept" Trump winning? OR will they throw a fit, demand investigations, recounts and indulge in their favorite form of protests....Riots?
We can only they get to the acceptance stage someday.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-04-2017, 10:45 PM

252 posts, read 123,207 times
Did anyone else go through each page and laugh hysterically when you saw the posters claiming there was NO WAY President Trump was going to win?

Old 07-04-2017, 11:53 PM

16,847 posts, read 10,476,616 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by theunbrainwashed View Post
Trump's not gonna win. Might as well put that dream to rest
Lol!

Old 07-05-2017, 12:10 AM

14,489 posts, read 6,041,629 times
threads like this are important and should be archived. It shows that many liberals were 100% wrong with all their predictions so why should we trust their predictions (Trump getting impeached being the main one. Also, him quitting) right now?

Old 07-05-2017, 04:23 AM

33,746 posts, read 16,727,035 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeplorablePopulist View Post
Did anyone else go through each page and laugh hysterically when you saw the posters claiming there was NO WAY President Trump was going to win?
I did.

LEGO Blue Wall 1 x 4 x 3 (Undetermined Top Studs) | Brick Owl - LEGO Marketplace

Old 07-05-2017, 03:26 PM

9,676 posts, read 14,145,024 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeplorablePopulist View Post
Yes, I did, too.
Yesterday, on Independence Day, I woke and gave thanks that Donald J. Trump is our President of the United States. After Obama kicked the can down the road regarding foreign affairs, did nothing to help quell all the riots and frustrations except to stir the pot even more, and attempted to be "the coolest president ever" we have finally gotten to the end of the road. President Trump inherited his mess, but I'm confident President Trump will do his best for our country.

Old 07-12-2017, 10:17 AM

17,314 posts, read 9,130,840 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by War Beagle View Post
Hillary has been laying the groundwork on the off chance Trump wins with all this talk of Russian hacking. You can be certain she won't accept the results of the election immediately.
I expected the RIOTS in Washington D.C. and Left Coast. I was surprised that Hillary couldn't even concede the night of the Election because of her breakdown. I expected the RUSSIA-RUSSIA-RUSSIA and and multitude of excuses about why the Presumptive Queen did not get her crown. I expected the Total Obstruction of the Democrats. I expected CIA Director Brennan, CampClinton and the entire TeamObama to have nasty things to say about President Trump.

I didn't expect FBI Director Comey would be a major Leaker to the New York Times. I didn't expect to learn that the Obama Administration was using the FISA Courts illegally and against Candidate Trump. I didn't expect to learn they had been surveilling him for a year.

I didn't expect that CNN would devote themselves to FAKE NEWS 24/7 and I didn't expect that the Leftists & Media would go totally off the rails and promote a phony RUSSIA,RUSSIA,RUSSIA and start IMPEACHMENT calls before Donald Trump was even sworn in. I didn't expect the Leftists to call for Non-Stop 'hearings' against Cabinet Officials & everyone in the Trump Family. I didn't expect the Shooting against Republicans, because they are Republicans and I never expected Media to say - "they deserved it".

I didn't expect that Democrats, the Media and Anti-Trump Republicans would put our National Security at risk because of their Total Hysterical Meltdown and TrumpHate.

They are tossing their reputation in the Toilet.

Old 07-12-2017, 12:42 PM

6,243 posts, read 5,029,583 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FatBob96 View Post
But my real question here is what will Democrats (both the people and the politicians) do if Trump actually wins?

Will Democrats "accept" Trump winning?
Don't ask ridiculous questions. Utah is in play. Georgia is in play. Both Carolinas are in play. Florida's in play. Some polls have put Clinton as high as having a 98% chance of winning. Certainly an outlier poll, but almost every single poll out there has Clinton winning by high margins. Trump is a baffoon, a joke, a racist and misogynist. The public will see through him. He'll quit running when the going gets too tough or when he's gotten enough promotional material out of running, or when he simply gets bored with the idea and moves onto something else. That tape from the bus will do him in. If it doesn't, then the blue wall will act as a buffer to any possible win. Clinton is more experienced, more intelligent, and has the media, Obama's election infrastructure and a billion dollar war chest in her back pocket to draw from. So don't ask stupid questions. Trump has zero (zero) chance of winning................

Old 07-12-2017, 02:01 PM

15,507 posts, read 6,359,272 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
We don't live in a universe where Drumpf can win.

It may be possible on Planet Ecks in some parallel dimension, but not here.

bahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:c rying::cry ing:

Old 07-12-2017, 02:22 PM

17,875 posts, read 27,269,911 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BobNJ1960 View Post
Really?
Oh so you bumped this beauty up.

What will happen?

Heads are still exploding.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections