Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-24-2016, 03:50 AM

4,697 posts, read 6,445,432 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by scgraham View Post
On CBS's Face the Nation, Reince Priebus said that Hillary is too risky for this country.

"When asked if Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump will win, Priebus said, “Yeah, he is going to win, and he’s going to win because I think people in this country have had enough and he’s the change agent. When it comes down to risk in this country, Hillary’s been tested and she’s failed. She’s the risky candidate. You look at Russia, the uranium deal giving them control of 20% of the world’s uranium. Her pocketing hundreds of thousands in speeches, Russian reset, Libya, you look at Iraq and the mess she left there. What I’m saying is she was tried and tested. She failed. She’s too risky for this country. That’s why she’s going to lose."

RNC Chairman Priebus: Hillary Is Going to Lose, 'She's Too Risky for This Country' - Breitbart
Well, yes, if there's anyone who can provide an accurate, totally objective evaluation of Secretary Clinton's fitness for the Presidency, it would be Priebus ... NOT!!

"She’s the risky candidate."

Seriously? Compared to a candidate who has never held elective office at any level, who is the first Presidential candidate to refuse to release any tax returns, who cannot speak coherently of any specific proposals (other than The Wall) he would pursue as President, and who - by the way - is a sexual predator?

Priebus is a joke, and people who think he has something worthwhile to say are delusional.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-24-2016, 11:33 AM

3,261 posts, read 3,703,829 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wall st kid View Post
When i say she can't get out of bed, i mean that i rarely see her, she takes days off at a time, hidden from public view, that's what i mean when i say 'cant get out of bed'.

As far as her convictions go, she's convicted in the court of public opinion, that's good enough for me. Prove she's innocent just like Trump has been forced to do. If you can prove she's never committed a crime, than i'll entertain changing my mind. I wasn't born last night.
I thought that in the United States you are innocent until proven guilty. I don't have to prove that she commited a crime, you made the accusation, now prove it. But i suppose you're talking out of your rear end as usual.

Old 10-24-2016, 11:58 AM

35,681 posts, read 21,030,020 times
and Trump is too FRISKY for America

Old 10-24-2016, 12:01 PM

7,685 posts, read 6,192,098 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by scgraham View Post
On CBS's Face the Nation, Reince Priebus said that Hillary is too risky for this country.

"When asked if Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump will win, Priebus said, “Yeah, he is going to win, and he’s going to win because I think people in this country have had enough and he’s the change agent. When it comes down to risk in this country, Hillary’s been tested and she’s failed. She’s the risky candidate. You look at Russia, the uranium deal giving them control of 20% of the world’s uranium. Her pocketing hundreds of thousands in speeches, Russian reset, Libya, you look at Iraq and the mess she left there. What I’m saying is she was tried and tested. She failed. She’s too risky for this country. That’s why she’s going to lose."

RNC Chairman Priebus: Hillary Is Going to Lose, 'She's Too Risky for This Country' - Breitbart
And its people and way of life.

Old 10-24-2016, 12:04 PM

4,958 posts, read 2,234,184 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bureaucat View Post
He also said:

Anyone care to translate that word salad into English? I think he's been hanging around Trump too long.

His high school English teacher must be so proud.

Read more: Priebus: Trump 'not willing to not concede' - POLITICO
Follow us: @politico on Twitter | Politico on Facebook
I dunno... If you imagine Trump saying it... it sounds about right.

Old 10-24-2016, 12:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LifeIsGood01 View Post
How about the whole discussion vs just the sound bites.

NEXT!

Old 10-24-2016, 12:08 PM

4,668 posts, read 3,895,546 times
I'm not voting for Clinton, but I do disagree, she is not as risky as Trump. We know exactly what we are getting if Clinton is elected. It will be a hybrid of Bill Clinton and Obama. Despite what a lot of people on the right say, I personally have managed to do very well the last 8 years, so why would I vote to change that. My business is doing great, I look around and most people I know are doing great as well, but most people I know are self-employed and more independently minded politically. The biggest thing I opposed was Obamacare, and my insurance costs have increased, but so has my income.

With Trump, we don't know what we will get. Sure he just released his first 100 days list of things to do, and I do agree with many things on that list, but his budget proposals terrify me. His nationalism/protectionism rhetoric terrifies me as someone who is a global citizen (my wife is not American and we own property outside the US as well).

Hillary will be able to work with Republicans far better then Trump can work with Democrats (and maybe even Republicans), and we really need a leader who can end the partisan crap that is going on, and Trump is the last thing we need for that. He is even more divisive then Obama was.

I can't vote or support either major party candidate.

I do find it funny that Priebus is saying this, as he was very opposed to Trump and even took the Victory (RNC) funds away from Trump when that video-audio tape came out.

Old 10-24-2016, 12:15 PM

2,516 posts, read 1,694,459 times
Enough is enough. IF she wins, it will be a continuation of the last 8 years. Which, IMO, amounts to a whole lot of nothing and broken promises

Old 10-24-2016, 12:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by joee5 View Post
Enough is enough. IF she wins, it will be a continuation of the last 8 years. Which, IMO, amounts to a whole lot of nothing and broken promises
On steroids, extreme left and Anti-Americanism.

NO NO NO NO NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I DENOUNCE HER!!!!!

Anyone else, not her!!!!!

Old 10-24-2016, 12:45 PM

13,778 posts, read 9,657,742 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wall st kid View Post
When i say she can't get out of bed, i mean that i rarely see her, she takes days off at a time, hidden from public view, that's what i mean when i say 'cant get out of bed'.

As far as her convictions go, she's convicted in the court of public opinion, that's good enough for me. Prove she's innocent just like Trump has been forced to do. If you can prove she's never committed a crime, than i'll entertain changing my mind. I wasn't born last night.
Then why not just say, "]i rarely see her, she takes days off at a time, hidden from public view," instead of implying that she's too sick to get out of bed? You know that's called obfuscation when discussing conversation?

"If you can prove she's never committed a crime, than i'll entertain changing my mind."

I just googled, "Crimes Hillary Clinton has been convicted of" and came up with ZERO, Ziltch, Zip, Nada, Nothing. Then I googled the constitutional principal of "Innocent until proven guilty" and came up with,

" the presumption of innocence is essential to the criminal process. The mere mention of the phrase presumed innocent keeps judges and juries focused on the ultimate issue at hand in a criminal case: whether the prosecution has proven beyond a reasonable doubt that the defendant committed the alleged acts. The people of the United States have rejected the alternative to a presumption of innocence—a presumption of guilt—as being inquisitorial and contrary to the principles of a free society."

If you can wrap your brain around the bolded part, it should clarify any doubts you've had concerning Hillary's innocence or guilt.

My unbiased reference and link to Hillary's innocence.

Innocent until proven guilty legal definition of Innocent until proven guilty
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections