Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-05-2017, 10:23 PM

Location: Live:Downtown Phoenix, AZ/Work:Greater Los Angeles, CA
27,606 posts, read 14,592,398 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
Democrats divide people through skin color and background, gender etc. When divided into groups they can pit groups against each other. The Democratic party always had an enemy even though their chosen enemy of the time were Americans. Blacks and Jim Crow is an example. Democrats also like force, example, killing blacks that were Republican.... and even now, they're still using the same tactic of division in their attempt to gain power.
What in God's name are you talking about? If any of what you said was even remotely true (which it isn't), the Democratic Party would have been outlawed and you'd get your wish of every single person in the country being a good lockstep Republican
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-06-2017, 03:22 AM

18,780 posts, read 18,127,931 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FirebirdCamaro1220 View Post
What in God's name are you talking about? If any of what you said was even remotely true (which it isn't), the Democratic Party would have been outlawed and you'd get your wish of every single person in the country being a good lockstep Republican
We don't have to worry; you are making your Party extinct! Heck you don't believe in free speech; you think only losers can talk. You want to choose who can be a Democrat; you don't want people that think differently. The reality is that half the Country was insulted and voted for Trump in 2016 and now the Democrats think only one quarter of the Country matters. 2018 will be interesting and could prove me wrong; but you have along ways to go before you can claim any success. You have the wrong approach; you failed baby kissing 101!

Old 09-06-2017, 06:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fisheye View Post
We don't have to worry; you are making your Party extinct! Heck you don't believe in free speech; you think only losers can talk. You want to choose who can be a Democrat; you don't want people that think differently. The reality is that half the Country was insulted and voted for Trump in 2016 and now the Democrats think only one quarter of the Country matters. 2018 will be interesting and could prove me wrong; but you have along ways to go before you can claim any success. You have the wrong approach; you failed baby kissing 101!
If I had a child, and The Cheeto came within one mile of him/her, I would call the cops and report a child predator was in the neighborhood!

Old 09-06-2017, 08:54 AM

4,663 posts, read 4,546,940 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fisheye View Post
The reality is that half the Country was insulted and voted for Trump in 2016
This is incorrect. 63 million voted for Trump. 72 million voted for someone else.

Old 09-06-2017, 03:46 PM

491 posts, read 319,547 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bureaucat View Post
Don't you find it hilarious that some of the loyalists here think we're two peas in a pod because we're both anti-Trump?
Bureaucat, it's both hilarious and sad.

In fairness to the Trump fanatics, those in the far-left of the Democratic Party are just as bad. I have heard many of them complain that anti-Trump Republicans such as Ben Sasse and Lindsey Graham aren't sincere in their opposition to Trump because they vote for policy proposals that Trump supports. Of course, such policies supported by Sasse, Graham, et al. are those that would be proposed by pretty much any Republican president, so why wouldn't these anti-Trump Republicans vote for them? Regardless, members of "The Resistance" think that any lawmaker who doesn't vote in lockstep with Kamala Harris and Elizabeth Warren is just as bad as a die-hard Trump zealot.

Old 09-06-2017, 07:44 PM

41,110 posts, read 25,724,715 times
Quote:
Ok so you're saying there isn't a black white problem? So great then why do Democrats call everyone racist. Can't have it both ways, either Dems pit blacks against whites (2 groups) or they're not.

Old 09-07-2017, 06:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
Ok so you're saying there isn't a black white problem? So great then why do Democrats call everyone racist. Can't have it both ways, either Dems pit blacks against whites (2 groups) or they're not.
I don't see any of what you're talking about in my day to day life or in the media.

All I've seen is posters such as yourself say that Obama was racist and tried to divide the country because he didn't think that Trayvon Martin was Satan and didn't defend George Zimmerman as a hero, and similar things. So if anything, it's your side of the aisle that is causing all this strife

Old 09-07-2017, 10:12 AM

12,638 posts, read 8,951,090 times
Quote:
I don't see any of what you're talking about in my day to day life or in the media.

All I've seen is posters such as yourself say that Obama was racist and tried to divide the country because he didn't think that Trayvon Martin was Satan and didn't defend George Zimmerman as a hero, and similar things. So if anything, it's your side of the aisle that is causing all this strife
He also called his grandmother a "typical white woman." And much more. Do a little research beyond vox and HuffPo.

Old 09-07-2017, 10:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveToRow View Post
He also called his grandmother a "typical white woman." And much more. Do a little research beyond vox and HuffPo.
Like what? Breitbart? InfoWars? The Blaze? The Daily Wire? No thanks

Old 09-07-2017, 02:58 PM

52,431 posts, read 26,611,213 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Zero View Post
This is incorrect. 63 million voted for Trump. 72 million voted for someone else.
Trump won 50% more states than Hillary. It was a landslide in Trump's favor.

I said here in the elections forum 2015 that Trump would win it. This despite literally 1000s of topics created here, like this one, as to why he wouldn't.

If you haven't figured it out by now, then be prepared for when Trump does it again in 2020. This is the reality.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections