Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-24-2016, 10:43 AM

16,269 posts, read 10,395,161 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultor View Post
Who needs a "magic reset button" when a pen and a phone are much easier to acquire?
So a pen and a phone will turn Washington upside down and make everything better? Got it.

Old 10-24-2016, 10:43 AM

41,110 posts, read 25,719,480 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. Skeffington View Post
The stress of the office of POTUS, if she wins, will take its toll on her condition, making her deteriorate fast, right before our eyes. In that case we'll be watching and waiting for her to have seriously embarrassing medical episodes in public, resign due to health issues, or die in office.

On a lighter note, we may get the fun of watching her get impeached.

If life gives you lemons, make lemonade.
This is the scary part. Since Hillary knows the media will cover for her she will get more brazen in her corruption but at some point the media may not be able to cover for her.

Old 10-24-2016, 10:48 AM

16,269 posts, read 10,395,161 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lrfox View Post
I know a lot of Trump supporters. So to write them all off as "stupid" or "brainwashed" is a glaring example of ignorance and painting with broad strokes.
This is spot on. Not all Trump supporters are red neck yahoos, many are very successful conservatives. So to claim Trump supporters are stupid is just not fair.

With that said when I see a poster reference a story from Gateay Pundit, a rag with one of the worst accuracy ratings on the internet, as gospel my premise is challenged.

Old 10-24-2016, 10:51 AM

8,103 posts, read 6,745,378 times
I'll be massively depressed if Trump loses. Although if he were elected I have no idea what he would do. I do know what Hillary will do though. All I need to do is look at every president since Reagan and that is what I will expect from her. The middle class gets duped again.

Old 10-24-2016, 10:55 AM

8,313 posts, read 3,921,805 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveinMtAiry View Post
This is spot on. Not all Trump supporters are red neck yahoos, many are very successful conservatives. So to claim Trump supporters are stupid is just not fair.

With that said when I see a poster reference a story from Gateay Pundit, a rag with one of the worst accuracy ratings on the internet, as gospel my premise is challenged.
Have to bear in mind that the posters here at C-D are in no way are representative of "typical" Trump or Clinton supporters. Pulling back and taking a long hard dispassionate look at the content of the voting blocs here in 2016, the Right wing has a larger share of radicals than the Clinton bloc, which is not too surprising since the center of American politics has been shifting Right for decades. Go back to 1968 and you'd find the radicals in the Left wing.

Old 10-24-2016, 10:55 AM

20,702 posts, read 12,525,985 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
This is the scary part. Since Hillary knows the media will cover for her she will get more brazen in her corruption but at some point the media may not be able to cover for her.
How long has the house been trying to get her? What happened?

Old 10-24-2016, 11:02 AM

8,060 posts, read 3,941,959 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveinMtAiry View Post
So a pen and a phone will turn Washington upside down and make everything better? Got it.

We begged your side not to set this precedent... you'll have to live with it now.

Old 10-24-2016, 11:13 AM

9,908 posts, read 9,579,736 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MMM05 View Post
Horror Scenario:
DonaldTrump Loses.
There will be Massive Depression.
Seriously, SO many people are depending
On Trump being POTUSA.😳

All day & Tonight, Everywhere u turn, they r saying it's now Over, only how bad she beats Trump. Electorial Coll. Votes are heavy for HRC.

I can see a chaotic aftermath of TONS of TRUMP Supporters not able to deal with the terrible loss and the consequences of HRC in charge of the Affairs of troubled Americans. Darkness on the HORIZON.

I told LauraC ..Trump could not overcome the Dirty System.

they want you to think he lost so that you wont want to bother to vote.

but their dirty secret is out - the Demoncraps have been puffing up the polls to favor ****lery.

VOTE - don't let that stop you.

Old 10-24-2016, 11:20 AM

7,413 posts, read 6,225,470 times
[quote=Mrs. Skeffington;45931355]
Quote:
Originally Posted by FelixTheCat View Post
I'd like Trump to win. But realistically if Hillary wins, she's probably not going to physically be able to do the job for 8 years. So at least there's that.[/QUOTE

The stress of the office of POTUS, if she wins, will take its toll on her condition, making her deteriorate fast, right before our eyes. In that case we'll be watching and waiting for her to have seriously embarrassing medical episodes in public, resign due to health issues, or die in office.

On a lighter note, we may get the fun of watching her get impeached.

If life gives you lemons, make lemonade.
The hardest part will be over for her (pretending to like Americans and keeping up with Trump to get the vote out).

After that, all she has to do is say 'okay' to whatever the power brokers want and take lots of naps.

Old 10-24-2016, 11:29 AM

2,345 posts, read 1,669,638 times
[quote=daylux;45931950]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. Skeffington View Post

The hardest part will be over for her (pretending to like Americans and keeping up with Trump to get the vote out).

After that, all she has to do is say 'okay' to whatever the power brokers want and nap.

So Funnneee, daylux

But I sense, like Tyrant Chicago Mobster Al Capone of 1930's NIGHTMARE rampage Ruling the Street's etc,....She will do much more Damage...than merely ... nap.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections