Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-23-2016, 09:22 PM

41,111 posts, read 25,608,340 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMM05 View Post
LISTEN, I am not a HRC Supporter. Check my Tons of past pro TRUMP posts.

I am also Too Wise to be in denial. And too perceptive not to clearly recognize when Trump is done, finished.....many people are not going to be able to handle the crushing reality of HRC's RULE & Reign.

Guarantee, it will be worse than most imagine.
I agree. Hillary will be elected. I'm so used to the chest thumping and thought you were doing the same thing.

The point is, all you can do is continue to do as smart people always do, plan and prepare for your future. Politicians will either hinder or open a path to achieve your efforts. Hillary will hinder. So all the chest thumping is kind of funny because Hillary will win but it's the chest thumpers who are losing. They just haven't figured it out yet.

Old 10-23-2016, 09:23 PM

35,095 posts, read 51,037,566 times
Quote:
Horror Scenario:
DonaldTrump Loses.
There will be Massive Depression.
Seriously, SO many people are depending
On Trump being POTUSA.😳

All day & Tonight, Everywhere u turn, they r saying it's now Over, only how bad she beats Trump. Electorial Coll. Votes are heavy for HRC.

I can see a chaotic aftermath of TONS of TRUMP Supporters not able to deal with the terrible loss and the consequences of HRC in charge of the Affairs of troubled Americans. Darkness on the HORIZON.

I told LauraC ..Trump could not overcome the Dirty System.
The exact same thing can be said about a Hillary Clinton Loss.
This is not a one way street as you want to present it.

Old 10-23-2016, 09:28 PM

33,506 posts, read 18,026,467 times
Quote:
LISTEN, I am not a HRC Supporter. Check my Tons of past pro TRUMP posts.

I am also Too Wise to be in denial. And too perceptive not to clearly recognize when Trump is done, finished.....many people are not going to be able to handle the crushing reality of HRC's RULE & Reign.

Guarantee, it will be worse than most imagine.
Life goes on, even for a short while and that may be what will happen to America.. we are on the brink of war with Russia.. if Hillary gets in , it is in our close future. Like it or not.

Globalism will win. I read the book and know the destroyer will prevail to end the world as we know it, in nuclear war. There will be much destruction death and , yes , today denial of what will transpire. No one wins. The democrats will think the will win, but they will not.

The Trump supporters will win for mankind if Trump gets in. Like it or not.. but this is temporary.

The elites of this world will destroy out of greed, manipulation and taking the place of God which we all know is satan. the destroyer. It is a battle. Not of flesh and blood , but a spiritual battle , good against evil.

We shall see what road the people shall put us on. Quick destruction or delayed destruction. We may have a chance with Trump to clean up the corruption, if we don't , we lose. All of us.

Old 10-23-2016, 09:32 PM

4,713 posts, read 3,449,313 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigpicture View Post
"lying" = trump!
"hateful idiots" = the deplorable trump cult
"the left" = pretty much nonexistent in the u.s.

See, the center looks like "left" when you want to torture "whether it works or not", "take out" the families of terrorists (and see BLM as terrorists ), round up and deport millions, get rid of all regulations and social programs, deride civility as "political correctness" and generally implement a "mad max" vision of the country...

When you're that far "out there" civilization looks "leftist"...

Old 10-23-2016, 09:33 PM

13,389 posts, read 6,390,453 times
Meh.......I and mine will be fine.

I will be sad for the country and angry about how HRC/Gloria scammed them.

After that, I will carry on with what I always do to make things better where I can.

You cant help people who wont help themselves.

Old 10-23-2016, 09:34 PM

19,719 posts, read 16,731,763 times
I get a chuckle out of all the doom and gloom people, who say the world will end the day Hillary is elected. NO IT WON'T !! People said the same thing when Obama took office, and here we are, 8 years later, and the sun came up this morning, squirrels were scampering around, and the birds were singing !

Whoever fills that seat will really not have a huge impact on our lives, although some people seem to think the President controls every aspect of their existence. Besides, Hillary at least knows how to navigate Washington and work with the other side.........maybe even better than Obama.

We have enough checks and balances in our Democracy so that NO person can fill that post and simply make any decision they choose. Senators and Congressmen make sure of that.

However, I do agree that November 9th is not going to transition easily, Trump supporters (at least some of them) will not accept the results (stoked by the madman at the helm) and it will be ugly for a while.

Don

Old 10-23-2016, 09:36 PM

8,070 posts, read 6,932,122 times
Don't worry we will soon start hearing about how Hillary will be a 1 term president.

Most importantly... who is gonna be the new face of republicans? I think Breitbart and the alt-right won this war.

I wonder who Breitbart has in mind for the next 4 years if Trump loses. I think the days of Paul Ryan and Marco Rubio are gone.

Old 10-23-2016, 10:02 PM

33,506 posts, read 18,026,467 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
I get a chuckle out of all the doom and gloom people, who say the world will end the day Hillary is elected. NO IT WON'T !! People said the same thing when Obama took office, and here we are, 8 years later, and the sun came up this morning, squirrels were scampering around, and the birds were singing !

Whoever fills that seat will really not have a huge impact on our lives, although some people seem to think the President controls every aspect of their existence. Besides, Hillary at least knows how to navigate Washington and work with the other side.........maybe even better than Obama.

We have enough checks and balances in our Democracy so that NO person can fill that post and simply make any decision they choose. Senators and Congressmen make sure of that.

However, I do agree that November 9th is not going to transition easily, Trump supporters (at least some of them) will not accept the results (stoked by the madman at the helm) and it will be ugly for a while.

Don
How blind you are. Syria is prophecy happening now. World war III. Lining up with Russia.

http://www.alamongordo.com/ezekiel-b...world-war-iii/

Last edited by Taratova; 10-23-2016 at 10:11 PM..

Old 10-23-2016, 10:04 PM

41,111 posts, read 25,608,340 times
Wait! I thought in liberal land all players win? LOL

Old 10-23-2016, 10:05 PM

6,977 posts, read 5,678,671 times
Denial.

Isn't that a river in Africa?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections